OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Excuse my rushed photoshop tragedy. Im tired but there you go.
I can't lie, they look pretty good.  I'm curious about the price-point but they didn't OD on all the hybrid stuff.  They do remind me a little of the Nike Zoom Fun Police that came out a couple of years ago. 
took the words right out of my mouth.

when I saw the thread title.. I thought it was a typo..guess not..

I will buy..if the price is right..

Gotta admit, they look pretty nice 
pimp.gif
. Don't like the Lebronesque shape but that's minor 
Please God let these be $150 or below 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by vood99

So they're going to start adding Hybrids & Fusions to the signature nomenclature. Shame on Nike. 
you know when you frame it like that, yea it sounds bad...kinda wish eric avar was da one making em since he made penny I-IV and da foamposites.

Eric Avar would've brought the tech aspect for the shoe.

His sig line was about reinventing and that's what Eric was/is about... (Kobe Line).

Too bad... This shoe looks like a mash up with no sense of reinvention.

Looks like a cross between the 1/2 Cent's and the Penny II's. An ok looking shoe, maybe a cop on discount. Really wish they didn't revive the Penny sig line just to release those. Call them a hybrid and keep it moving. If they're really worried about sales they should use their favorite gimmick of late, slap a "limited" tag on it.

There should be more Penny logos on there.. The Penny IV is the most Casual looking of the line (and personally my favorite).. I do like these tho.. May look a lil better with laces looser tho.. Give me a white/Atlantic Colorway too

It should've been left as a hybrid. Just threw pieces of Flight '96, Penny 1, and 2 together and called it a day. It looks very breathable with the mesh on the upper though. I wouldn't pay more than $125 for them. Colors will end up saving the shoe.

They just took the pic that dude PSed and posted on the last page of this thread. Almost every sneaker blog has that exact pic up.

since these have the air max 180 bag in them, the price is gonna be at least lebron numbers

Back
Top Bottom