OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Stripes on the midsole of the Tigers are horrible. Could've done without the stripes there. Black midsole with translucent blue sole would've tame the design a bit.

i had no idea these would sell out so fast, i loafed and the 1st go round, just copped my pair online off a restock. Did these even hit stores? When i saw the e-mail from eastbay/footlocker it said online only. I only seen one dude wearing these a few days before the release. I just happened to do a search and boom FSR 8-13 :smokin

i had no idea these would sell out so fast, i loafed and the 1st go round, just copped my pair online off a restock. Did these even hit stores? When i saw the e-mail from eastbay/footlocker it said online only. I only seen one dude wearing these a few days before the release. I just happened to do a search and boom FSR 8-13
smokin.gif
got mine out of the store...

Stripes on the midsole of the Tigers are horrible. Could've done without the stripes there. Black midsole with translucent blue sole would've tame the design a bit.
Yep.  Shoe would've been perfect without the stripes.  Looked a lot better than that early teaser pic, but they're looking like a pass unless there's a way to get the stripes off the midsole.

On a sidenote, did anyone else get their pair in an inside out Nike box with just a white tax slapped on the box?  When I get home I'll take pics.  Definitely need to have a convo with Eastbay rep.

^I didn't get an inside out Nike box, but i got a brown unmarked box that weren't the dimensions of a regular box with an oversized white tag on it once for a pair of running shoes. I wasn't tripping since the box was compact that it didn't take space and it was just for a running shoe. Just a replacement box i guess since maybe the OG box got damages so they used the box that they had. If it bothers you i guess you can call them up but they probably won't be able to get you the OG box back.

Same thing is sorta bugging me also. They could of executed it better on that part. Rest of the shoe is looking good though

Thapointguy, although the concept makes sense, I always felt this way about this colorway. For now I am on the fence leaning towards, no for this colorway, but we'll see what happens. So far I am good on my Orlando and Dolphins, possibly will get the Red Eagles, I was on the fence about this colorway as well, but I believe I will pulled over to the yes side! Lol!

The Dolphins look great in person, I'm happy I was able to get my hands on a pair. There is a lot of detail in this sneaker.

^I didn't get an inside out Nike box, but i got a brown unmarked box that weren't the dimensions of a regular box with an oversized white tag on it once for a pair of running shoes. I wasn't tripping since the box was compact that it didn't take space and it was just for a running shoe. Just a replacement box i guess since maybe the OG box got damages so they used the box that they had. If it bothers you i guess you can call them up but they probably won't be able to get you the OG box back.
Yeah, on the inside it's orange which is why I figured it was a regular nike box turned inside out.

It's not that serious since the plastic bag of death didn't come smashed this time thankfully.

Last edited:

Yep.  Shoe would've been perfect without the stripes.  Looked a lot better than that early teaser pic, but they're looking like a pass unless there's a way to get the stripes off the midsole.

On a sidenote, did anyone else get their pair in an inside out Nike box with just a white tax slapped on the box?  When I get home I'll take pics.  Definitely need to have a convo with Eastbay rep.

Definitely not looking forward to my Eastbay delivery if I'm going to get inside out box :smh:

Hey Ryan, where are you at to clarify this issue at hand.

If you're located anywhere near the M I A. The hit up ShoeGallery. They have quite a few Dolphins sitting. I was just there less then 2 hours ago. They sell for retail.
nthat.gif

Not feeling the Memphis Blue so I guess the Dolphins will be the only pair of Penny V that I own because other colorways are whack too.

Definitely not looking forward to my Eastbay delivery if I'm going to get inside out box :smh:
Hey Ryan, where are you at to clarify this issue at hand.
We are not aware of any special packaging for the Dolphins. It is too late for us to check the rest of our stock, as we did sell out of them when they released. You may want to check directly with Nike to see what they know about this issue.

We will check with one of our contacts to see what they can find out as well.

EastbayRep - Ray

As much as I was looking forward to the Dolphin colorway, after the whole missing lace hole debacle I think I'll be returning these and picking up a couple more Lebron ID's. Pissed the only time I actually get my true size 12.5 its an incomplete shoe... :smh:

coming in to do my usual gripe about the release date for the cloaks :lol: :lol:

Idk about tour yellows-- I may cop once they go on sale cuz of the Steelers vibe they are giving off, but I'm chilling.

They're probably gonna release the Cloaks same time with the Barkley Posites so you'll have to wait extra longer :lol: IDK just messing with ya or am I?! :nerd:

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom