OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Sorry I slept on these, didn't think they would sell out so fast. Spoke to mgr at Footlocker and he said they
only rec'd half of what they expected. I'll hope for a restock, need that sz 13 to feed my Jones for the V's.

The V's are my favorite new kick this year, they fit me perfect!

Shout out to my sister for scooping up my pair from Niketown NYC. I slept on these on release day. Called every store with no luck. These are sold out everywhere down here in Miami.

Shout out to my sister for scooping up my pair from Niketown NYC. I slept on these on release day. Called every store with no luck. These are sold out everywhere down here in Miami.
Yes they are!

[COLOR=#red]Ok... le chick smudged mine a bit tonight... bah...
I'm newer to collecting shoes. (bought Boots for forever long now)... They clean differently. Tried google but they don't have specifics on Penny Vs.
Can someone either tell me or point me in the right direction to clean them? thanks NT.[/COLOR]

My local only had the Dolphins in full sizes and because I planned on balling in them, I needed my true size 9.5. Got the Suns instead. Anyone give em a few good runs yet? How do they perform?

nicee good to see you got them, told you they were around nyc lol

I am def not against this as penny line is a great buy..not too bad. pics look like that will fool you though.

I see these being like the Sout Beach Lebron 8 (NOT so much price wise), but in the sense of how unique and refreshing this shoe and colorway is, also in how the release was (more of a limited GR). Wearing my pair real soon.

Last edited:
blue joints r dope..there isn't one colorway i dislike so far ..penny v def one of my new favorite kicks

Nice review thegatorviking, despite how much I dislike your voice and the way you talk. You sound like Jamie Kennedy in Malibu's Most Wanted making a mixtape. Watched the video a 2nd time with the volume on mute...as if I didn't have the shoe sitting in my closet. :smh: :D

I was actually considering putting in black laces, when the laces match the color of the tongue the shoe just look cleaner to me.
I agree 100%, as soon i buy the suns v's, black laces will be put in.  I would even put black laces in the dolphins

"SOUTH BEACH, SOUTH BEACH, SOUTH BEACH!!!!"
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review thegatorviking, despite how much I dislike your voice and the way you talk. You sound like Jamie Kennedy in Malibu's Most Wanted making a mixtape. Watched the video a 2nd time with the volume on mute...as if I didn't have the shoe sitting in my closet. :smh: :D

Lmao, love you too bro!

:D Lmao! I can't really hate tho because it genuinely makes me laugh the same way that Former Simpson dude does, its hilarious in a good way but in a "this mutha failure" kinda way too. Regardless, reviews are appreciated.

Haha appreciate the views, fam!!!

Back
Top Bottom