OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

What about worn once invisibility cloaks?

Ive seen some around retail on ebay?

Sz 13 is a popular size, and never seen em for sale on NT

U guys think they would go for at least retail right? I mean they could damn near pass as ds.

Thnkx for help.

What about worn once invisibility cloaks?

Ive seen some around retail on ebay?

Sz 13 is a popular size, and never seen em for sale on NT

U guys think they would go for at least retail right? I mean they could damn near pass as ds.

Thnkx for help.
You should check your local villa if you have one I saw cloaks in almost everyone I went to last weekend

Even though penny never wore these in a nba game these are still fire I have the black white royal blue pair and I love them

Went to my local nike factory and found these:

Weird because that outlet never gets anything other than running shoes.

Also got em for $32
smokin.gif

Anybody have any info on the black bottom on these?
thats really insane man you should appreciate how lucky you are to have those, let alone for that ridiculous price. most people would pay retail ($165) or more for cloaks with the black sole if they were given the opportunity to. personally i like the icy sole they ended up releasing because i feel like it lightens up/pulls together the shoe and shows off the design on the bottom more (which i think is one of the best parts), but this is a crazy come up.

As for the origins of the black sole, as was already mentioned that was how the early pics showed the shoe and how most expected them to release. If you google "penny v cloak" you'll see that a good fraction of the first results show them with a black sole rather than the version that released, and a lot of people were upset when they saw that they changed it to icy/gitd. 

congrats, you have a really rare pair of kicks that very few people will ever get their hands on.

pic of my pair for good measure:

Went to my local nike factory and found these:

Weird because that outlet never gets anything other than running shoes.

Also got em for $32
smokin.gif

Anybody have any info on the black bottom on these?
Really nice pickup! would kill to have the black sole over gitd since gitd get dirty easy

I should be paid by these two companies for the plugs, but rmkstore and kixfiles might be slightly cheaper. I believe they were roughly $205 shipped.

I was thinking about buying the total crimsons, but I'm just curious about what you guys are talking about when you say the laces are cheap

Are the laces for the Cloaks different from the other V's? I haven't looked at them since the day I bought them.

They're not the same as the Orlando's(haven't seen them in months)?

I wear my Suns to the gym and the only thing I remember being annoyed by are how thick they are and them not seeing to stay tight.

I'm too lazy to look at my different Penny laces...maybe tomorrow :lol:

I didn't have any problems like that at all.
+ those are the most easily replaceable laces ever.

Last edited:
It just kinda irks me that Nike would even put these laces out. Not a big deal as they can be easily and cheaply replaced. Just weird that I noticed this after I initially relaced em from factory laced.

I just got the Memphis color way for $111 at the aurora farms nike outlet in aurora ohio. Super geeked

Back
Top Bottom