OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Any body know why they made the little penny shoe atomic red??

I would think they would go with a more simple color way.
I know what you mean with nike using bright colors. But the smoked air unit and the red outsole is really nice to have on the shoe. Just waiting on the Atlantic cw nike :rolleyes

Don't know if these pics were posted yet but here you go

Last edited:
after seeing the new pics, the lil pennys look too much like the crimsons so i'm gonna pass on them since I have the crimsons.  But the camo ones are
smokin.gif
 Didn't like them at 1st, but after seeing the details on em, I'm convinced! Going for that 6th pair of pennys!

I went to footlocker today and the guy that works there showed me both of them they are both better in person imo. I really like the camos they look nice for the winter. The little penny is more like an infrared I think. I would cop both if I had the money.

I have the Crimsons and the Red Eagles. Anyone have Crimsons/RedEagles/LilPenny's already? Would LOVE to see some side by side shots to make up my mind on the Lil Pennys. At first glance, they are too similar. Would maybe scoop on sale or if there wasn't so much coming out. Help a playa out with some pics.

I have the Crimsons and the Red Eagles. Anyone have Crimsons/RedEagles/LilPenny's already? Would LOVE to see some side by side shots to make up my mind on the Lil Pennys. At first glance, they are too similar. Would maybe scoop on sale or if there wasn't so much coming out. Help a playa out with some pics.
i'm surprised we haven't seen the comparison photos of the red eagles and lil penny but i'm waiting patiently for them

copped Crimsons for 81 shipped at CityGear.. wanted to go half size up but was sold out.. hopefully I can make it work

Safe to say that the shades of red used on the pennys are somewhat different just think of it like this:
Crimson- vibrant red/orange
Eagles- true red used on certain Js
Lil penny- bright/vibrant red, may look pink to some

This is how I would say the 3 cws are to each other. Wish nike gave us some more traditional cws to past penny sig cws

Last edited:
ROFL!!! Love it!!
Little Pennies btw
Love that commercial.  Favorite part was Craig Sager.  Haha, that man sure has a unique wardrobe.

Would be nice to see the differences.  The main difference to me is the color of the sole.  Lil pennys with translucent red vs the Red eagles with clear sole.  Also, the Lil Penny's are atomic red, which means they give off a pink vibe to them.  The Red Eagles are...red.

don't sleep on these bad boys.. definitely fire! copped with bday coupon @ FTL. 1/2 size up for me though..

Last edited:
Got my crimsons from Citygear today.. dang these are comfy! the padding inside is real nice. color pops like crazy. Also always thought the sole was black, didn't realize it was a smoked icey sole. Rocking right away

Back
Top Bottom