OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

How often did you wear them brides playing in them? Because I usually had to wear them around the house to break in the toe box since those things were so tight. I did feel pain in my arch but that went away after the 3 wears I believe. Sorry to hear about them not performing as nice for you man but I do love the traction on them
Don't be sorry fams your not the person that made them..

I wore them for 5 rec league games I play about 35 min per game so that should be enough to break in... I'm glad I'm not the only one with the problems at first I thought it was just bec I need to break them in . Then after the 3rd game I thought it was bec I'm out of shape but I'm pretty light and can play the distance so I came to a conclusion that it's the shoe itself.. Can nike do something about it?

The Orlando color way is the best imo
I agree it's the only cw I have actually but it was necessary to have imo

Don't be sorry fams your not the person that made them..

I wore them for 5 rec league games I play about 35 min per game so that should be enough to break in... I'm glad I'm not the only one with the problems at first I thought it was just bec I need to break them in . Then after the 3rd game I thought it was bec I'm out of shape but I'm pretty light and can play the distance so I came to a conclusion that it's the shoe itself.. Can nike do something about it?
Aight man but my shoes are now pretty comfortable but I never ran into problems as severe as you had. I use them for casual wear but when I would play in them they were very nice. Idk if nike could do anything if anything I would ask since those seem to be some big problems if you only experience it with that one shoe

just got the camos for 100 @ the mall

i wear a 12 and wow are they snug across the toes.

took out the laces above the toebox and removed the insole. much better fit wise but aint quite as comfotable without the insole

Last edited:
just got the camos for 100 @ the mall

i wear a 12 and wow are they snug across the toes.

took out the laces above the toebox and removed the insole. much better fit wise but aint quite as comfotable without the insole

they do run super snug, i had to size up from a 12 to a 13.... 12.5 would have been ideal but man, they are super comfortable... and with a 13 i have enough room to throw my dr scholls in there :smokin

they do run super snug, i had to size up from a 12 to a 13.... 12.5 would have been ideal but man, they are super comfortable... and with a 13 i have enough room to throw my dr scholls in there :smokin
I go through this struggle for damn near every shoe
*insert get over here bro pic*

Anyone know where I can get a size 9.5 in the Orlando CW? Wanna cop a second pair to keep on ice for when the ones I own now get beat down. Ruvilla got em for $100 but only got size 8. Checked all the usual spots. Can't think of anywhere else to look online.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a size 9.5 in the Orlando CW? Wanna cop a second pair to keep on ice for when the ones I own now get beat down. Ruvilla got em for $100 but only got size 8. Checked all the usual spots. Can't think of anywhere else to look online.
It might take some time but if you search Facebook groups you will come up on them for the low

Someone DM'd me a link for the Orlando's on Amazon and noticed something odd about the first picture. The swoosh is a solid white instead of blue outlined with white. They didn't have my size but was just wondering if anyone ordered fakes or B-grades from Amazon. The tongue Penny logo looks messed up too.

Damn that sucks. If you don't mind me asking how much you weigh?
I'm not interested in his weight. Would rather know what he was doing to cause the air bubble to pop
Wasn't a full fledge pop, IE there is not a visible hole or slit in the air bubble, but it no longer has pressure.

I hooped 3-4 times a week for 5 months in them before that happened, and I don't know the specific play. I don't play much inside but I am heavy on my heels when running.

It won't stop me from wearing any of my other pairs to hoop, as I do like them for hooping, but I was hoping to get some longer run out of them.

The penny v is an embarrassment to the penny line

A LOT of people dislike them.... or even hate them really due to them being what they are but thankfully we are all entitled to our own opinions. I personally love them, I wish I would've kept the couple pairs I let go of. Oh well, I'm sure they are being thoroughly enjoyed. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom