Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've really fallen out of the "shoe game" over the past few months to the point where I don't really know what's coming out anymore, but if a third colorway drops all hell will break loose.

I don't care for a red colorway..but if they make a tan, its gonna be perfect!!!

I have my sz8 platinums, i changed the insoles( They are very beautifull to undeadstock them...) they fit perfect, true to size, VERY comfy!!!  

...still hunting the Solars...

Yeah my bad I thought they the Kobe yeezy's that were floating around earlier this year

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a pair of the gold agulet lace tips as well. Lucky you found a pair! Anybody know where I can find a pair?

That video is HILARIOUS! Judge Judy's response to these clowns is how A LOT of adults feel about "Sneakerheads" and I'm willing to bet 99.9% of "Sneakerheads" are represented thoroughly and accurately by these two silly kids, a ton of kids with a new found hobby. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am so mad that I didnt check NDC online. I had CPA review that I couldnt miss (yes on a Saturday). Still I live in Chicago, where Kanye is worshiped. I doubt I could've gotten it any other way.

So pissed. I want these so bad

That video is HILARIOUS! Judge Judy's response to these clowns is how A LOT of adults feel about "Sneakerheads" and I'm willing to bet 99.9% of "Sneakerheads" are represented thoroughly and accurately by these two silly kids, a ton of kids with a new found hobby. :lol:

A lot of idiots in this hobby. This is just proof of how bad it has gotten.

AYO! chill son ,I came here in peace lil homie!So Im a douche for planning to cop 8 pairs?? what hell is wrong with you? you think its impossible?thats allow u to call me a douche? I gotta tell you that I copped 4 pairs of yeezy 2 at retail price the June 9th, yeah you read well RETAIL PRICE! I dont know if you did better... I was close to buy 8 pairs but I did a big mistake that I still feel bad about .Im sure I will not do the same mistake if they drop another colorway. 8 pairs you think its something that a douche do? I got a friend who camped with me and copped 10 pairs, be sure that if got these 8 pairs I will not forget to throw some ignorant disrespectfull words at your face lil homie
i ain't calling you douche because of the possibilities of coppin' 8 pairs, i'm calling you douche cause if you're a collector you don't need more than 2, pairs, and please don't brag about cop all of them to keep them for you and not selling, cause that's even worse and a total shame, respect the game for the ones who doesn't have any chance to get even one. I have 2 solars, i have no connects, just luck, and not trying to sell them, i wear one and save one, for me and not for sale. If you don't understand getting 8 pairs is leaving some peeps who are not as "remarkably known for their connects", then you damn douche, son.

i ain't calling you douche because of the possibilities of coppin' 8 pairs, i'm calling you douche cause if you're a collector you don't need more than 2, pairs, and please don't brag about cop all of them to keep them for you and not selling, cause that's even worse and a total shame, respect the game for the ones who doesn't have any chance to get even one. I have 2 solars, i have no connects, just luck, and not trying to sell them, i wear one and save one, for me and not for sale. If you don't understand getting 8 pairs is leaving some peeps who are not as "remarkably known for their connects", then you damn douche, son.
Totally agree, I wasn't even lucky enough to get one pair, and this guys bragging how he got 8. what can you do tho.

can anybody tell me what's a reasonable price for some size 10 solar reds nowadays? thinking about selling some of my kicks for a pair...

Retail wasn't even a reasonable price. Like every other shoe go on eBay. Those prices are higher than most resellers, but I doubt people are reselling the Yeezys any other way

I will keep 2 for me and of course I will sell the rest and please don't act like you would not cop 8 pairs at retail if you had the possibilities...like c'mon son...really?people would call you a douche to act like that!! LOL you aint got no friend to at least sell them to??No ?So you would let them for the next men in the line thinking you already got yours and thinking he will rock them? oh word!? we are talking about yeezy's right? I dont know how and where you live but where I camped most of the guys didnt even put a foot in the shoes , they all go straight to ebay. And no Im not remarkably know for my connects, I just love these shoes and I wish I could spend 2 g's on a shoes like its nothing but im not about that life ,so I just organized myself to have them at the cheapest price .

I will keep 2 for me and of course I will sell the rest and please don't act like you would not cop 8 pairs at retail if you had the possibilities...like c'mon son...really?people would call you a douche to act like that!! LOL you aint got no friend to at least sell them to??No ?So you would let them for the next men in the line thinking you already got yours and thinking he will rock them? oh word!? we are talking about yeezy's right? I dont know how and where you live but where I camped most of the guys didnt even put a foot in the shoes , they all go straight to ebay. And no Im not remarkably know for my connects, I just love these shoes and I wish I could spend 2 g's on a shoes like its nothing but im not about that life ,so I just organized myself to have them at the cheapest price .

I can see where your comig from because if i had money like that of course why not buy 8 pairs at retail. But theres people out here that just wants one pair to wear. But you just sold on ebay, that one pair someone could of wore. I live in nyc, so i know what yeezy are valued at as far as value price and streetwear. But if you want to sell 7 or 6 paids on ebay your entitled to that. Just keep in mind the people who actually wears sneakers.

you're all just mad at frenchconnect. poor babies. mad that another fool could get 8 at retail. awww :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom