Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a trolling opportunity if someone created an NT account to pretend that they were one of those loser Yeezy Judge Judy kids.

:smh:
Because you came in here as Jesse Jackson at a harmless joke. Sorry I left my ethnic sensitivity book in the back of my pickup truck.

"Harmless" is relative...

Mexican is not an ethnicity... It's a nationality...

I now see the comment was one of ignorance rather than intolerance.

That doesn't mean it wasn't of bad taste.

A simple "MAN-ing" up goes a longer way then scrambling for an "excuse"...

I'm done though.

Back to praising Yeezus...

Mexican can be both a nationality and an ethnicity as a person can be of Mexican ancestry but be born in America making "Mexican" their ethnicity but since they weren't born in Mexico it wouldn't be their nationality. Thanks for the "Educational Challenge" tho Broseph! :smh:
The only thing ignorant is combining the names of a religious figure with a rapper. Such ignorant blasphemy! See I can play that game too... :lol:

"youngin'"... If you want to engage in an intellectual debate and exchange I'll shoot you my email...

You are wrong in your understanding of ethnicity... In relation to Mexico.

Mexico is an ethnically diverse nation...

It's like calling "American" an ethnicity...

Blasphemy is only relative to ones beliefs... While it might be blasphemous to you, we do live in a society accepting of different beliefs.... Yeeezus would mean nothing to an atheiest.

Like I said, if you want my email... We can debate there.... No need to clutter this post with ignorance.

Back to idolizing kicks...

Last edited:
Mexican can be both a nationality and an ethnicity as a person can be of Mexican ancestry but be born in America making "Mexican" their ethnicity but since they weren't born in Mexico it wouldn't be their nationality. Thanks for the "Educational Challenge" tho Broseph!
mean.gif

The only thing ignorant is combining the names of a religious figure with a rapper. Such ignorant blasphemy! See I can play that game too...
laugh.gif
"youngin'"... If you want to engage in an intellectual debate and exchange I'll shoot you my email...

You are wrong in your understanding of ethnicity...

Blasphemy is only relative to ones beliefs... While it might be blasphemous to you, we do live in a society accepting of different beliefs.... Yeeezus would mean nothing to an atheiest.

Like I said, if you want my email... We can debate there.... No need to clutter this post with ignorance.

just looks like you're trying to get the last words in, but in a poor and subtle attempt by saying to take it the e-mail yet you still posts your stance. sounds exactly like the dudes who start off with, "no offense, but......."

he offended you because you are mexican? he made a joke that probably wouldn't have sounded as "quippy" if he was politically correct. yes, it was in poor taste, but no need to derail a thread and then try to put it back on topic after you have your last say. just looks cheap and petty.

just looks like you're trying to get the last words in, but in a poor and subtle attempt by saying to take it the e-mail yet you still posts your stance. sounds exactly like the dudes who start off with, "no offense, but......."

he offended you because you are mexican? he made a joke that probably wouldn't have sounded as "quippy" if he was politically correct. yes, it was in poor taste, but no need to derail a thread and then try to put it back on topic after you have your last say. just looks cheap and petty.

My man I'm more mixed than I can describe... Black... Spanish... French... Native American... Lol

What's WRONG IS WRONG...

I will continue to call it out...

What is cheap and petty is to recognize something is wrong and continue on like nothing happened...

Not all of us have it in us though.

You don't have to be directly vinculated to the affected to react.

My man I'm more mixed than I can describe... Black... Spanish... French... Native American... Lol

What's WRONG IS WRONG...

I will continue to call it out...

What is cheap and petty is to recognize something is wrong and continue on like nothing happened...

Not all of us have it in us though.

You don't have to be directly vinculated to the affected to react.
i'm mixed as well and actually have 1/4 mexican blood in me. i read the comment and laughed. i grew up in texas for most of my life and the kid in the video definitely could be mistaken for being mexican as well as ecuadorian, peruvian, etc. what's wrong is nitpicking the smaller light hearted jests and placing them in the realm of true blatant racism. in all my years, i've learned to differentiate between the two. like i said, it was in poor taste, but you made a mountain out of mole hill. you stick to escalating issues though.

i'm mixed as well and actually have 1/4 mexican blood in me. i read the comment and laughed. i grew up in texas for most of my life and the kid in the video definitely could be mistaken for being mexican as well as ecuadorian, peruvian, etc. what's wrong is nitpicking the smaller light hearted jests and placing them in the realm of true blatant racism. in all my years, i've learned to differentiate between the two. like i said, it was in poor taste, but you made a mountain out of mole hill. you stick to escalating issues though.

Sorry you got dragged into this, I edited my comments to be deleted because I was done. Don't go back and forth with the dude. I'm Peruvian and have a TON of various latino family members (Mexican, Peruvian, Venezuelan, etc) . It was a simple joke because of the attitude dude took being so similar to the kid in the video. BALLA wanted to instigate and show his "intelligence" he failed at both, lets just leave it alone. We are distracting him from praising a rapper and the inspired footwear...

Last edited:
no need to apologize, bro. i just found it funny how he went all high and mighty while saying his opinion and then attempted to regulate it by saying to take it to e-mails after the fact. dude could have directly pm'd you if this was his suggestion. i guess he assumed those tactics actually work.

hahahahahaha judge judy turned the yeezy thread into a race war...........:nerd:

Last edited:
You are wrong in your understanding of ethnicity... In relation to Mexico.
Mexico is an ethnically diverse nation...
It's like calling "American" an ethnicity...

so its ok to offend someones religious beliefs, just not their ethnicity. got it.

hypocrisy at its finest.

sticks and stones people...

Last edited:
so its ok to offend someones religious beliefs, just not their ethnicity. got it.
hypocrisy at its finest.

It was never about ethnicity...

"Yeezus" was used ironically by me but does not translate to any type of slight towards anyone...

I could start my own religion and call my "God" what I wish... That is fact.

What is not fact is his definition of "Mexican"

It's ironic that my statements have become focal point when he in FACT made an out of place comment...

Like I said before... All that needed to be done was admitting that what he did was offensive and that's it...

It's like calling ALL Asians Chinese...

hypocrisy at its finest.
It was never about ethnicity...

"Yeezus" was used ironically by me but does not translate to any type of slight towards anyone...

I could start my own religion and call my "God" what I wish... That is fact.

What is not fact is his definition of "Mexican"

It's ironic that my statements have become focal point when he in FACT made an out of place comment...

Like I said before... All that needed to be done was admitting that what he did was offensive and that's it...

It's like calling ALL Asians Chinese...
"Yeezus" does not translate into a slight? I guess your avi doesn't either.  It appears that it's only a slight if it offends you.  Quit trying to act like you're some objective arbiter here.  Take it offline if you have a problem.  You've had your say.

lol. i see modesty beseeches you as well. yes, he generalized an ethnicity and nationality, but chances are in his favor that the kid most likely is mexican. if not, he has physical features that could pass for it. no harm in that other than mistaken identity.

for someone who wanted to take it privately to e-mails AFTER putting your 2 cents in, you sure have a hard time keeping your fingers at bay on this forum. smh.

so if i mistake someone for being french when they are in fact austrian, i've played the race card? get a grip and be responsible for "saving" bigger issues, captain planet.

NiceKicks has just tweeted about a possible 3rd colourway relating back to the tweet from Gentry Humphrey!
grin.gif

nicekicks is like 3 weeks too late as that was already mentioned in this thread. i dont think a 3rd colorway is releasing. if it was, it would have already been out like how the yeezy 1s released.

Don't shoot the messanger! :wow:

3rd CW is coming... Just be patient. December is simply going to be ridiculous.

Like already stated in this thread, once all parties can agree, info will be more available. I dont think they'll want this release to run into 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom