Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it that lil ****** from Arizona? Had some guy try that ishh w/ me.. Tried to scam me with some yeezy 2 solar red and paranormans. I ended up ****** with em leading him on thinking I shipped em and someone signed for em. and then posted his number on craigslist for male prostitution ad
:wow:

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Where can I find a reputable seller for the Solars...I just don't feel I can trust e bay

FB Groups or Consignment shops, but prices are rape.

Also thought I'd share this photo of my pair. Getting another in on Tuesday!

Those pics are really nice.  I guess I'll just make do w my plats while I try to get something together for some Solars.....by fb u mean Facebook right?

dang these shoes are tough to find, I've been dying to find a pair of the Solars but I may have to settle for the Platinums

^^ You're not lying on that one. I can find plenty of DS Net/net and Zen Grey Y1's, just no black/blacks.

Where are you Yeezy? :nerd:

On another note, do you guys think that the Yeezy's would retro one day?

^^ You're not lying on that one. I can find plenty of DS Net/net and Zen Grey Y1's, just no black/blacks.

Where are you Yeezy? :nerd:

On another note, do you guys think that the Yeezy's would retro one day?

No doubt.

Honestly hunt for Solar is worse then blinks. I see blinks being sold so much more often than solars.

To think the market for solars would dry out in 9 months is crazy, especially because of the price.

I love his apartment, helps me understand how irrational he is and why he thinks his prices are kosher.
He obviously has a connect and moves some units but lives in filth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know he's in queens but I haven't seen much of his apartment. He tries so hard to be an a**hole and succeeds 99% of the time. I stopped contacting him for anything. He's completely irrational.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know he's in queens but I haven't seen much of his apartment. He tries so hard to be an a**hole and succeeds 99% of the time. I stopped contacting him for anything. He's completely irrational.
did he ever sell anything? his prices are irrational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom