Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does he even lower it a little if u message him? His prices are ridiculous.

HELLL no the the other pics are screenshots from an unboxing video at least that's what it looks like

but damn size 12 :nerd: :nerd:

my other pair of solars arrives wednesday i can't wait :D

I wanted to warn anyone looking for yeezys in the Marketplace on SC about Jayz_Till_Death. He and I worked out a trade for his Yeezy II's he has listed in the marketplace 
 He stated in his ad that he would not ship first, so I did. Shipped him the 3 pairs (TB3, Big Bang IX, and WC IV) that we agreed upon, he signed for them and I haven't heard back from him since. Wont respond to anything. So I've been scammed. 

I realize how dumb this was on my part, but that aside, I just want to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else. He has other listings too. 

just looked him up. didnt see any yeezy 2s anymore, just the tan 1s. if i were to, say, "reacquire" :evil: your kicks for you, you think i could keep the big bangs? :wink:

That sucks! I hope all works out for you. For all trades where I'm shipping first, I have the guy Paypal me .01 Cent so that I have his info and to see if he's verified. I then will PayPal him back .01 Cent outlining the terms of the trade. If he won't do this then, I won't ship out.

In regards to trades where I have to ship first, I don't. That's my rule. I had one deal where the guy wanted me to do it for some KD galaxies. I knew it wasn't a good look, but I wanted to give it a shot, so instead of the kicks, I sent him candy in a shoe box with a lovely note :rofl: . Needless to say, he sent me a fake tracking number and cancelled his shipment. Then when he gets the candy, hes like well maybe we can still work somethin out. Hell no we cant work somethin out!
Some of the people in the world just amaze me nowadays. I seen one craigslist ad where the ************ took real receipts and boxes for KD galaxies and lebron south beaches, and had fake shoes. And i called him out on it, and he goes i bought em from footaction. well then foot action ripped your *** off. its amazing how upset some people get when you call them out on their being a douche.
Sorry, end rant lol. Thats just my view on things

HELLL no the the other pics are screenshots from an unboxing video at least that's what it looks like

but damn size 12 :nerd: :nerd:

my other pair of solars arrives wednesday i can't wait :D

Not to mention this is in his listing,

"ATTENTION ALL BUYERS:

These shoes in this auction are being sold on a pre-order basis. The shoes are not currently in our stock but will be attained shortly from our supplier. You do not pay until we have them in our possession and they are ready to be shipped to you. We want to give you the rare opportunity to own these 100% Authentic Yeezy 2 shoes, and that's why we are allowing you to pre-order them and have them already purchased while they come into our stock."

I think he's doing the old bait and switch.

just looked him up. didnt see any yeezy 2s anymore, just the tan 1s. if i were to, say, "reacquire" :evil: your kicks for you, you think i could keep the big bangs? :wink:

Yea, I just notice that the yeezys are not listed anymore. Weird.

Ha ha. Ya, sure. :smile:

Lmao
laugh.gif
that's a dope picture!
I'm loving the pics....I guess I will just have to wait a while to get Solars from FC.  Once they hit 3500-5000 all my hopes of getting them will be gone.

on the ny company guy, I don't know why he bothers to list...his prices are just insane. And why does he make up some numbers and say...xxxx was limited to 500 when ppl know they weren't. I think he did that on galaxy foams

I'm loving the pics....I guess I will just have to wait a while to get Solars from FC.  Once they hit 3500-5000 all my hopes of getting them will be gone.
on the ny company guy, I don't know why he bothers to list...his prices are just insane. And why does he make up some numbers and say...xxxx was limited to 500 when ppl know they weren't. I think he did that on galaxy foams
His BS numbers irritates me the most. "Limited to 6500 pairs worldwide.."

Really? We're talking about retros here :x

Does he truly have connects? I feel like some of his listings were purchased on the same basis as Kixclusive, where they purchase shoes at resell (albeit lowball resell) to try and resell at the top tier (sometimes beyond) market rate.

Does he truly have connects? I feel like some of his listings were purchased on the same basis as Kixclusive, where they purchase shoes at resell (albeit lowball resell) to try and resell at the top tier (sometimes beyond) market rate.

I emailed him and his lowest price is $3500 LMAO.

Anyone know how to remove superglued lacetips? Twisting them hard as hell with no luck :smh:

I was thinking of dipping them in paint thinner or googone

Wow, did you win the charity ebay auction? And was it really THAT amount? If so, that is ******g insane!

Anyone got pix of this discoloration?

I take it you're talking about it yellowing some? Had it happened on the sides, or just the bottoms?

Same thing happens with the Yeezy 1's too. Not sure what causes it, dirt, or moisture.

My DS plats I just got have it some on one outsole more than the other... But they both have it a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom