Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Paris dunks. I love the colors, the graphics, and everything about the shoe. I don't understand why they go for $3 - $5K, don't agree with it, don't think it's justified at all, the materials aren't that nice and they're not that rare, but I certainly can't justify buying a fake. It's just my personal tastes and opinion on the matter. The most I'd do is customize an authentic nike shoe like them until I could obtain an authentic pair for a more reasonable price. Which is prolly gonna be never, so I just won't have them in my collection. I'd rather not have them than have a fake pair.

I just think its a whole new level of hype beasting to want something so bad you'd settle for fakes. Much less try to swear they're real. At least ziggy admitted it. And you can't tell someone what is acceptable for them to spend on anything. It's their money and it's totally subjective.

Last edited:
Chances are if you're willing to settle for fakes you're buying the shoe to stunt. And it's even more obvious that's the case if you'd actually try to tell people they're real.

If you really love the shoe, not just for hype, not just to stunt, if you really love it for how it looks and real reasons, you won't settle for anything less than the real thing, and you'd rather not have it at all than settle for a fake.

That's my opinion.

Last edited:
how so? have you been scammed this way personally before?

i'm not saying you are right, or wrong, but a lot of scammers these days are the buyers. so maybe the seller is just trying to protect himself.

This is my biggest fear with the sz12 plat I'm selling which is why I'm mostly likely gonna sell locally. It's sad but I get hit up with chargeback scam attempts constantly for these Yeezys.. Like ima really ship over night to unconfirmed address because they make an offer way over asking price. Smh

I like Paris dunks. I love the colors, the graphics, and everything about the shoe. I don't understand why they go for $3 - $5K, don't agree with it, don't think it's justified at all, the materials aren't that nice and they're not that rare, but I certainly can't justify buying a fake. It's just my personal tastes and opinion on the matter. The most I'd do is customize an authentic nike shoe like them until I could obtain an authentic pair for a more reasonable price. Which is prolly gonna be never, so I just won't have them in my collection. I'd rather not have them than have a fake pair.

I just think its a whole new level of hype beasting to want something so bad you'd settle for fakes. Much less try to swear they're real. At least ziggy admitted it. And you can't tell someone what is acceptable for them to spend on anything. It's their money and it's totally subjective.

Wut....there's only 202 pairs of Paris Dunks

Haha! I didn't know that. Thought it was more like 1000 or something. :lol:

Still doesn't make sense to be going for $5K.

Still doesn't justify settling for fakes.

I'm fine with reselling as well but there's no need for them to boast it. It just makes you look stupid especially when you're on NT where people supposed to have an common interest for shoes not profit. I guess we'll all be competing again during RD so the lucky groom can get a nice honeymoon.
Weren't you just bragging about 1700 not even being enough to cover your utilities bill??? ............... Yeah......... Ok.....

And Big props proto! You broke down how many shoeheads in here feel about fakes. (Can't believe you even need to make a an argument)

And Big props proto! You broke down how many shoeheads in here feel about fakes. (Can't believe you even need to make a an argument)
what the hell is a "shoe head"?

Aside from the suspect males who buy shoes for other males, no one cares if what the next man wears is real or fake. Only lames who focus on another males attire.

Same idiots crying about people wearing fakes are the same idiots who will say P.E.s are fake, same ones who will call orange box SBs fake. 

I respect that man for who he is; not by his decision to buy a fake pair of yeezys.

Last edited:
what the hell is a "shoe head"?

Aside from the suspect males who buy shoes for other males, no one cares if what the next man wears is real or fake. Only lames who focus on another males attire.

Same idiots crying about people wearing fakes are the same idiots who will say P.E.s are fake, same ones who will call orange box SBs fake. 

I respect that man for who he is; not by his decision to buy a fake pair of yeezys.

But you're the same dude hating on kSteezy and others in the DB thread for what they're wearing... FOH...

And if u don't care what other dudes wear, why are you posting in this forum? You obviously care enough to post your opinion and try to pass it off as facts, then argue up and down with people that opine DIFFERENTLY from you... If you genuinely didn't care, you would've exited this thread eons ago... Don't fool yourself...

Let the holier-than-thou attitude go fam, there's plenty of us that actually like the shoe and its design for what it is, regardless of the name attached and its accompanying hype.

PS- if you don't know what a shoe head is (a sneaker enthusiast in laymen's terms), you should probably just sign off right now. Oh and you're SN doesn't help NTers take your "facts", er, opinions seriously either...

But you're the same dude hating on kSteezy and others in the DB thread for what they're wearing... FOH...

And if u don't care what other dudes wear, why are you posting in this forum? You obviously care enough to post your opinion and try to pass it off as facts, then argue up and down with people that opine DIFFERENTLY from you... If you genuinely didn't care, you would've exited this thread eons ago... Don't fool yourself...

Let the holier-than-thou attitude go fam, there's plenty of us that actually like the shoe and its design for what it is, regardless of the name attached and its accompanying hype.

PS- if you don't know what a shoe head is (a sneaker enthusiast in laymen's terms), you should probably just sign off right now. Oh and you're SN doesn't help NTers take your "facts", er, opinions seriously either...
Womp Womp.

hate? ok.

Ksteezy is attention ***** #1. Even the man in charge, Method Man, has called him out on trying to make everything about him.

Dressing Better thread attacked me for not owing a suit...Did I inspect their suit and shoes to make sure they're authentic? No.

This isn't the "judge what MEN wear forum". This is a forum about shoes. The forum you speak of is the sneaker showcase which this is not.

I owned 3 pairs of Yeezys and yup, I sold each and everyone and gladly spent the profit on more trivial things like vacations, t.v., wedding, etc. And no, I had no regret or withdrawl from doing so.

I'm pointing out the idiocy in your arguments which is a FACT. You think wearing fakes is a deciding factor in getting into heaven. Why do you care if I chose to buy a fake pair of yeezys. You the type to be appalled at someone playing in their Jordans. Like how does one lose respect for another person because they buy unauthentic shoes. 

PS-I know what the term is and it's always been lame. It's nothing but a label that everyone and their mommas want to subscribe to. I refuse to call myself such cause I'm just a dude who likes to buy shoes. I dont talk to my friends about sneakers, I dont go to sneaker conventions, I dont have social media consisting of any and everything shoe related.

Look at your screen name, yells insecure. Be fresh..how original.

Aint nothing hoiler than thou about the FACT that 99.9% of people who are shelling out 1k plus are doing so to fit in..to say "I have yeezys" so miss me with your "I like the design" B.S.

Womp Womp.

hate? ok.

Ksteezy is attention ***** #1. Even the man in charge, Method Man, has called him out on trying to make everything about him.

Dressing Better thread attacked me for not owing a suit...Did I inspect their suit and shoes to make sure they're authentic? No.

This isn't the "judge what MEN wear forum". This is a forum about shoes. The forum you speak of is the sneaker showcase which this is not.

I owned 3 pairs of Yeezys and yup, I sold each and everyone and gladly spent the profit on more trivial things like vacations, t.v., wedding, etc. And no, I had no regret or withdrawl from doing so.

I'm pointing out the idiocy in your arguments which is a FACT. You think wearing fakes is a deciding factor in getting into heaven. Why do you care if I chose to buy a fake pair of yeezys. You the type to be appalled at someone playing in their Jordans. Like how does one lose respect for another person because they buy unauthentic shoes. 

PS-I know what the term is and it's always been lame. It's nothing but a label that everyone and their mommas want to subscribe to. I refuse to call myself such cause I'm just a dude who likes to buy shoes. I dont talk to my friends about sneakers, I dont go to sneaker conventions, I dont have social media consisting of any and everything shoe related.

Aint nothing hoiler than thou about the FACT that 99.9% of people who are shelling out 1k plus are doing so to fit in..to say "I have yeezys" so miss me with your "I like the design" B.S.
TRUTH......

If you buy fakes, fine. Do you, but ****. This site ain't for you soulja boy.

Same cat cryin about a shoe head label using labels for people spending 1k+ on kicks SMFH

Some cats just wanna argue

Womp Womp.

hate? ok.

You seriously need to revisit the definition of the word FACT. All you've stated is YOUR opinion. There's no way you can prove/substantiate the intention behind someone buying the yeezy's unless you're all of a sudden some mind reader. Miss me with THAT.

My SN? Been known as B all my life (I'm 33, real name is Bryan), Fresco is a tribute to something my mom used to call me since I was a youngin (as it has multiple meanings in Spanish as well as being a nod to my roots), so its original to ME, but I forgot, you READ minds so you probably already knew that.

Keep mixing up Facts with your obvious opinion and try to sell it back to us as gospel, RIGHT.... Your computer MUST be in your weed room, as its got your opinions SLIGHTLY skewed.

You make a large amount of crass assumptions about NTers and sneaker enthusiasts in general and then seem appalled when they don't agree with you, and then have the nerve to tell us they're FACTS. You reek of narcissism...

I doubt anyone cares that you sold your yeezy's (I certainly don't), but to call others that didn't idiots and to question what others are spending THEIR money on while on the other hand claiming you don't care what others wear/buy... THAT'S not only ironic and ridiculous, but an OBVIOUS contradiction.. Then you have the audacity to try and put your self on some pedestal by trying separate yourself from other sneaker enthusiasts with your superiority complex by denying any type of typical sneaker activity in your everyday life, ALL WHILE posting/arguing on a sneaker forum in the dark bellows of the Internet underworld mind you. Oh the IRONY. Mind boggling, I know....

Funny how YOUR opinion is FACT, but our opinions are lame and idiotic because they differ from yours, lmao... I don't think that it's any coincidence that there's drama surrounding your FACTS (read: OPINION) in most of the threads you decide to comment in...

At the end of the day, if u didn't care about what people wore, you wouldn't be on NT, much less the Yeezy thread... Deep down on some subconscious level, you DO care (as the fact that NTers owning yeezy's bothers you in some way, and is documented above) because if you DIDN'T, you would've kept it moving long time ago...

Last edited:
Haha! I didn't know that. Thought it was more like 1000 or something. :lol:

Still doesn't make sense to be going for $5K.

Still doesn't justify settling for fakes.

There are fewer Paris Dunks than Yeezy's yet the Yeezy's go for thousands.

There are almost fewer Paris dunks than Mags and Mags go for that price.

I don't think ANY shoe should go for more than maybe $400 and thats for a rare/vintage pair.

But blah... Whatever. It is what it is.

Last edited:
so we can't judge people for wearing fakes, but you can judge others for how they spend THEIR money? word?

look, i'm happy your yeezy's paid for your wedding, vaca's, whatever... that stuff meant more to you at this point in your life than the shoes did... maybe you didn't really like 'em, whatever, that's you...

but some of us really actually like the shoe for how it looks, and want the real thing. and? so what? CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT ISN'T THAT WHAT NIKETALK IS ABOUT?

not that i owe you any explanation, but i don't have a wedding coming up to pay for, my vacations aren't decided by reselling shoes, and i don't neglect any of my personal responsibilities to buy shoes i like.

you seem to be basing your whole argument on this opinion you think is fact across the board for everyone else's life, but that's just not the case.

it's funny, NT changes, and it stays the same... ya still got cats who come on here strictly to try to son people to make themselves feel better, and act as if their personal taste and opinions are fact, that never seems to change... but it's also changing, cuz we now got cats cosigning fakes, and even cats who don't rock fakes trying to argue with others who speak out against it. for what?

i think this is really why...

Some cats just wanna argue

how about this, this is FACT. NT is not about fakes, doesn't condone it, and there's a forum dedicated to helping sneaker enthusiasts avoid them. perhaps that's where this convo should continue...

this is the AUTHENTIC yeezy thread. end of story.

Last edited:

Stop embarassing yourself now your opinion is invalid, because all your points have flaws within them and totally contradict themselves within different posts.

Back onto the red yeezys topic, which i'm sure you'll be willing to spend your "chump change" of 2k  on.

Essay battle!!!!!! Mortal kombat!!!!
laugh.gif
 my bad. I'm done with the topic. Can't stand folk who let shoes define them.

I'll say this though despite me feeling like these are a terrible investment for the price they go for, for any reason, those of you who did spend that ridiculous price help them keep their value. Including those that sell used pairs and those too scared to wear them and are just staring at them DS. This shoe is the only exception I can think of that has done that. The Y1 increased after release but it wasn't immediate and on a way smaller scale monetary wise and wasn't as ridiculous. Those spending thousand+ are increasing your chances of getting close to a return for the ridiculous price you've paid or willing to pay no matter what you do with them. The shoe is just too hyped to fall in price. Ever.

Weren't you just bragging about 1700 not even being enough to cover your utilities bill??? ............... Yeah......... Ok.....
That's not bragging, that is talking about the reality of MY situation and MY cost of living. I'm "bragging" because i rather wear my yeezys and not make a profit? The only people bragging is you and the groom who keeps mentioning how much ya made off the shoe while everyone else here is still on the hunt for a pair. Come on, how old are you?

Last edited:
I feel like since this is a forum, people should be able to express their opinions whatever it may be. It's all just discussion and we are just a very small faction of the sneaker community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom