Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your real hyped up huh. if you can prove that those dates in that screen shot were a "release margin" please do. also sneakers are not an expensive prize, your taking resale value into account. you are clearly the one grasping at straws

$245 is pretty expensive...

how does one assume a fact?
roll.gif

Buddy of mine knows A-Trak professionally.

A-Trak said he got his today.

Take it how you want it.

thegatorviking straight ******* on everybody including me :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Lol .......... my bad for the fakes, I havent been keeping up with the thread since last release and i was crushed, i thought I dropped a bomb :lol:

Ya'll ****** don't want to believe anything :lol:

Its like ya'll are in denial that if someone has it before NT, it can't be true.

Its like ya'll are in denial that if someone has it before NT, it can't be true.
Y'all are gullible af if you don't think that these pictures are fake lmao. This is just sad. Show me the detailed pics? Show me a close up of Kanye's pair then a close up of these so called other "real pairs"

Smh how often did we see fakes before the plats or solars dropped? Oh wait not once.

Only reason we are seeing fakes before RD is because these replica companies aren't making a new show..... They're making a new color way.

that picture was listed in the legit check thread a week or two ago. it's from an eBay listing of somebody that modified the super perfect fakes to try and make em look authentic as well as photoshopping a box label on the new NSW box and the sample tag inside the shoe. he sold them for $2000. if you look closely you can see the white lining inside the shoe that all the fakes have. twitter and instagram users are trolling followers it's not our fault your not smart enough to tell. this is supposed to be Niketalk but this thread has become a source of misinformation

edit: look at the pic above. it's the same pic flipped, because there's no tag. dudes eBay name was Jim_e_rustler (lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom