Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read what you said. WERE PURCHASED BY RESELLERS

So there you go Nike has done there job. Sold the shoes **** who gets them they dont care, aslong as they sell. No L by nike, just an L for us who have to deal with resellers.

That's idiotic. Nike doesn't want loyal customers putting money the counterfeit market.

ive been here for all the threads.. i dont keep up with it like others but id not have the shoe before i settled for a fake bacause its close enough..

why would you even do that just to more than likely get called out for wearing bang bangs passing them off as authentic
I'm pretty sure people wearing reps aren't worried about "getting called out." And only the most insecure little kid would waste time "calling someone out" on their sneakers. Grown men don't care about what you wear on  YOUR FEET. And not to mention, you ain't saying **** to someone who's bigger and stronger than you, even if he's wearing the fakest shoes you've ever seen.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure people wearing reps aren't worried about "getting called out." And only the most insecure little kid would waste time "calling someone out" on their sneakers. Grown men don't care about what you wear on  YOUR FEET. And not to mention, you ain't saying **** to someone who's bigger and stronger than you, even if he's wearing the fakest shoes you've ever seen.
False. 

You might be a lame if you go up to somebody and accuse them of wearing fake shoes. You might talk about them behind their back sure, but your not going up to anybody

Last edited:

False. 
Lol I'd honestly love to see you walk up to some big *** dude and say "yo man, y u wearin dem fake *** jays huh? you broke b*tch."

Then you wake up in a hospital bed wondering what happened. But hey, you sure told him!

And I know I personally couldn't care less if a dude is wearing fakes or not. It's his money, his decision, he's not hurting anyone, so why should I mind? I've seen kids wearing fakes at the mall and I'm like "huh, that's interesting...now what can I get to eat?"

Last edited:
Just because you care doesnt mean you'll be rolling up to anybody to call them out for wearing fakes.

Whenever I see people wearing fakes i think to myself its funny that...

A) They think theyre doing it or B) They dont know better. 

No need for unnecessary confrontation. 

I'm seeing every argument thats ever been made in this thread come right back in rotation. Its uncanny really.

But I honestly can't tell what is fake or legit. Probably bc official, real clear pics haven't been seen yet.

Last edited:
ive been here for all the threads.. i dont keep up with it like others but id not have the shoe before i settled for a fake bacause its close enough..

why would you even do that just to more than likely get called out for wearing bang bangs passing them off as authentic

ive told people they were wearing fakes before..... dint get a finger put on me :lol:

that makes me a kid because i educated someone who didnt kno(one instance) or "called out" someone who was trying to stunt(multiple times xi'x,iv's & yeezy I & II's)

if you say so champ... sounds like youve been caught wearing some bang bangs & feel some type of way about my comment

to me, it's not about whether other people know i'm wearing fakes or not, it's about the fact that i know, and i'm not cool with it. even if they were so close i could fool everyone, i couldn't personally do it, ya can't fool yourself.

i would never call someone out just randomly, cuz i don't care that much what's on another person's feet... now if we got into some convo about shoes and they tried to imply their joints are real, i'd call it.

False. 
Lol I'd honestly love to see you walk up to some big *** dude and say "yo man, y u wearin dem fake *** jays huh? you broke b*tch."

Then you wake up in a hospital bed wondering what happened. But hey, you sure told him!

And I know I personally couldn't care less if a dude is wearing fakes or not. It's his money, his decision, he's not hurting anyone, so why should I mind? I've seen kids wearing fakes at the mall and I'm like "huh, that's interesting...now what can I get to eat?"
I am the big guy tho. who do you think wears shoes? 8' tall 280lbs of muscle dudes? nah most of the dudes with fakes are young dudes bumping of their moms credit card. why would someone beat me up for their own stupidity? youre just wrong son. 

i would never call someone out just randomly, cuz i don't care that much what's on another person's feet... now if we got into some convo about shoes and they tried to imply their joints are real, i'd call it.

thats when it happens most with me ...not just randomly pointing out fakes(even tho i have) dudes start a random shoe convo & say "aw yeah i got a steal on these xyz bro got em for $370" "you shouldnt have paid $37 for those fam"

Well guys, this guy Renaldo Nehemiah is definitely rocking fakes.

This was posted the other day on his instagram and blog.

Fugazi. Again.

No one outside of Ye's camp or affiliation had them, no one. That's why the first pair got bid up to 90,000.

That's yet again, another reason why all of these are fake. Besides the obvious psychical properties.
Celebs like Pete Wentz got their pair like a week before RD.

Also, did the buyer actually pay 90k or was it a no pay

Celebs like Pete Wentz got their pair like a week before RD.

Also, did the buyer actually pay 90k or was it a no pay

yeah I don't think anybody including kanyes entourage had pairs before they were officially announced. after that celebs started to slowly trickle in with their pairs.

about the eBay listing i assumed they didn't pay but it seems like everybody (including kanye) assumed they did

So if Don Ibn and virgil didn't show their pairs before they released last year, why is everyone relying on them?

And Don c did let everyone know via instagram in June that the yeezys would release in October.

Last edited:
Hater Boxden won that auction and he most definitely did not pay $90K. I think back like 8 months ago in here is when he was talking about it (and has on twitter a few times, even posted the pic of the letter from the charity recently). He got em for a steal compared to what regular solars go for now.

Hater Boxden won that auction and he most definitely did not pay $90K. I think back like 8 months ago in here is when he was talking about it (and has on twitter a few times, even posted the pic of the letter from the charity recently). He got em for a steal compared to what regular solars go for now.
I think you're talking about that worn pair for charity, right? Not those. They're talking about one of the first pairs ever that was on eBay.

So if Don Ibn and virgil didn't show their pairs before they released last year, why is everyone relying on them?

And Don c did let everyone know via instagram in June that the yeezys would release in October.

re read my post bro I said they got em after Nike officially announced then, aka the press release. they got em before they dropped tho.

and re read don c's Instagram too lol he just put #redoctober not that they would drop in October

ive told people they were wearing fakes before..... dint get a finger put on me :lol:

that makes me a kid because i educated someone who didnt kno(one instance) or "called out" someone who was trying to stunt(multiple times xi'x,iv's & yeezy I & II's)

if you say so champ... sounds like youve been caught wearing some bang bangs & feel some type of way about my comment

:lol:

re read my post bro I said they got em after Nike officially announced then, aka the press release. they got em before they dropped tho.

and re read don c's Instagram too lol he just put #redoctober not that they would drop in October
Oh ok 

and going back to don c thats what i meant 
laugh.gif

Im copping the super perfect replicas of the red octobers when they release!!! If any one ask i copped on release from a connect! Ahahaha and i will claim they are 100% Authentic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom