Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still am looking for size 8 solars and am going to the new orleans sneaker con in feb......i feel my best bet to get an authentic pair would be there......what would i be looking at price wise for a vnds pair?   i also have ds corks and lebron 8 sb i could use in trade as well.     

i still am looking for size 8 solars and am going to the new orleans sneaker con in feb......i feel my best bet to get an authentic pair would be there......what would i be looking at price wise for a vnds pair?   i also have ds corks and lebron 8 sb i could use in trade as well.     

people with yeezys don't usually want lebrons in a trade I would get the cash for those. from eBay prices I think a fair price (lol) for a worn pair is 1500-1700. I've only really seen DS pairs go for 2-3k

Word. Ds Corks at roughtly 6-700 (depending on market) and South Beach 8's (prolly 500-600 depending on condition) and you're only a couple hundred away from a used pair. The downside is that you wear a sz 8 and that size is rarer (albeit slightly) so you might have to cough up a couple extra hundred. Good luck (I wear a sz 8 btw, so i'm familiar with the struggle).

I need some plats and Blink 1's and i'm complete. I'm not even trying for these RO's given the aforementioned hype, SMH.

I hope Nike ramped up production for these. The RO's are clearly easier to fake- I don't think too many people are going to go AS insane for these when near perfect replicas can be had for ~$100.

Mission: Rustle jimmies - Complete.
Nice attempt at a cover up :rofl:

You were wrong and now your playing it off like it was intentional :lol: classic

How was I wrong? At what point did I say the shoes were real?

****, go find my posts in this thread. I came in here reading posts, and actually did post what I did with no seriousness in mind. It was actually kind of a lighthearted joke post.

But then ya'll got offended.

So at what point wasn't my post not meant to rustle some jimmies? I haven't seriously posted in this thread since the original 2 colorways dropped.

Go back and look at my most recent posts, none of them are serious. **** on the last couple pages I'm posting **** like "They'll be a hyper quick strike"

And you're seriously taking my posts seriously? :lol:

Great job at taking too much time and effort into this

I hope Nike ramped up production for these. The RO's are clearly easier to fake- I don't think too many people are going to go AS insane for these when near perfect replicas can be had for ~$100.

people actually think like this....

This thread is no where near as crazy as the first thread for the solars/plats was, and if you've been following this thread you'd have to be an idiot not to notice that NikeTalkers and random social media users alike are all very willing to settle for high quality replicas.
Nike isn't going to duplicate the hysteria and mayhem they created for the first two colorways.

nike don't give a damn about how hard or frustrating it was for the consumer to purchase

as long as they make money that's all that matters

Think about this, If you are a buisness owner, you want to have people going crazy for your product an don't release details until late because that creates even more hype. Nike is doing a great job of creating anticipation and hype, as what they are known for.

If anything, they are hungry for the hype, not avoiding it.

This thread is no where near as crazy as the first thread for the solars/plats was, and if you've been following this thread you'd have to be an idiot not to notice that NikeTalkers and random social media users alike are all very willing to settle for high quality replicas.
Nike isn't going to duplicate the hysteria and mayhem they created for the first two colorways.

ive been here for all the threads.. i dont keep up with it like others but id not have the shoe before i settled for a fake bacause its close enough..

why would you even do that just to more than likely get called out for wearing bang bangs passing them off as authentic

nike don't give a damn about how hard or frustrating it was for the consumer to purchase

Consumers being pushed into buying high quality replicas because a majority of the kicks were purchased by resellers is an L for Nike.

No one outside of Ye's camp or affiliation had them, no one. That's why the first pair got bid up to 90,000.

That's yet again, another reason why all of these are fake. Besides the obvious psychical properties.

True. With the yeezys those things probably go hand in hand, frustration and difficulty copping the shoe and making money - the demand and histeria will fuel the hype and the prices. Classic win-win for Nike.

Consumers being pushed into buying high quality replicas because a majority of the kicks were purchased by resellers is an L for Nike.

Everyone's a reseller lol. I'm not saying people don't buy shoes just to flip, but resellers don't have special powers to get shoes over other people (at least not before the bots). If "resellers" didn't buy em to sell they woulda just bought em to keep

Last edited:
Until I see Don, Virgil or Ibn post their pairs...everyone else doesn't matter...
No one outside of Ye's camp or affiliation had them, no one. That's why the first pair got bid up to 90,000.

That's yet again, another reason why all of these are fake. Besides the obvious psychical properties.
This is all you have to know. Until then any pic I see I keep scrolling

Think about this, If you are a buisness owner, you want to have people going crazy for your product an don't release details until late because that creates even more hype. Nike is doing a great job of creating anticipation and hype, as what they are known for.

If anything, they are hungry for the hype, not avoiding it.

Think about this? Nike has already thought about this. They already try to do that with EVERYTHING.

They can't keep a product a complete secret. They don't have complete control over when pictures or word leaks. Shoes have to be produced. The marketing guys might want to keep something like the Yeezy a secret for mystery and hype. But unless those marketing guys go and make every pair themselves by hand, word or pictures are leaking out.

Last edited:
Read what you said. WERE PURCHASED BY RESELLERS

So there you go Nike has done there job. Sold the shoes **** who gets them they dont care, aslong as they sell. No L by nike, just an L for us who have to deal with resellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom