Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious scam is obvious. I had a guy offer me ParaNorman Foams for SC Galaxy Zoom Rookie when they first released.

If he sends legit photos let me tell you what he'll do.

"You ship first"

or

"We'll ship same time, I'll give you tracking info" (with false tracking info or not really the shoes)

It's a win-win for him if you humor his proposal.

Thanks for the heads up and I appreciate the responses. S/o to the moderators for not deleting my post, much appreciated!!

Not too sure how reliable my boys connect is but he told me red yeezys RD got pushed back to 2014

A release date for the public is still up in the air.

However, February 2014 is when the sneakers for the contest winners will begin to ship. Please see below as taken from the official rules.

Prize award notices will be sent to each winner approximately thirty (30) days after winner verification detailing when winner should receive prize, which is expected to ship by February 2014.

Source: http://www.kanyewest.com/giveaway/

Seems impossible for Nike to not capitalize off the "Red October" nickname these were given. We still have 20 days left in October...

they probably won't drop till after the tour like the black/solars

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what ended up happening. It's what happened with the Air Yeezy 1 and 2. I have absolutely no information on this release, but a logical thing to do is to refer to how previous releases went down. Let's look at the timeline

Air Yeezy 1
- February 2008: Debuted unreleased "Black" colorway at the Grammys
- Spring 2008: Wore unreleased "Infrared" colorway during Glow in the Dark Tour
- April, May, and June 2009: Air Yeezy 1 release

Air Yeezy 2 "Pure Platinum" and "Solar"
- April 2011: Debuted unreleased "Black" colorway at Coachella
- August 2011: Wore "Pure Platinum" colorway at VMAs
- October, November, December 2011: Wore "Solars" during Watch the Throne Tour
- June 2012: Air Yeezy 2 release

Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
- May 2013: Debuted "Red October" colorway on SNL
- October, November, December 2013: Yeezus Tour (TBD if "Red October" will be worn)

My guess is that he will wear them during the Yeezus tour. However, unlike the previous releases, I don't think it will take a year for us to see a release. I think it will release during the tour closer to the end of the year. Hence, the sneakers will begin to ship to contest winners beginning February 2014.

That's as logical as I can make it. That's just me, though.

I'm pretty sure mom and pops will be charging 1000 out the door so yall will get your wish if you so choose

Actually the auction route might make sense. Nike can't be happy with the employees at all these boutiques putting $700+ directly into their own pockets, can they?

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what ended up happening. It's what happened with the Air Yeezy 1 and 2. I have absolutely no information on this release, but a logical thing to do is to refer to how previous releases went down. Let's look at the timeline

Air Yeezy 1
- February 2008: Debuted unreleased "Black" colorway at the Grammys
- Spring 2008: Wore unreleased "Infrared" colorway during Glow in the Dark Tour
- April, May, and June 2009: Air Yeezy 1 release

Air Yeezy 2 "Pure Platinum" and "Solar"
- April 2011: Debuted unreleased "Black" colorway at Coachella
- August 2011: Wore "Pure Platinum" colorway at VMAs
- October, November, December 2011: Wore "Solars" during Watch the Throne Tour
- June 2012: Air Yeezy 2 release

Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
- May 2013: Debuted "Red October" colorway on SNL
- October, November, December 2013: Yeezus Tour (TBD if "Red October" will be worn)

My guess is that he will wear them during the Yeezus tour. However, unlike the previous releases, I don't think it will take a year for us to see a release. I think it will release during the tour closer to the end of the year. Hence, the sneakers will begin to ship to contest winners beginning February 2014.

That's as logical as I can make it. That's just me, though.

incoming response: NO THESE MUST DROP IN OCTOBERZ CUZ DEEZ THE RED OCTOBERZ :,((((

I'm pretty sure mom and pops will be charging 1000 out the door so yall will get your wish if you so choose

$1000? Hilarious, I know a spot that's already talking $2,000 and a couple ball players are ready to drop the dough.
If you know a spot that's talking a $1000, I'll take 50 pairs.

$1000? Hilarious, I know a spot that's already talking $2,000 and a couple ball players are ready to drop the dough.
even 2000 is light, u could make a stack back on RD if u know the right buyers and even more if u wait it out

I was making a point which you also made but I'm glad you think it's hilarious and that you have 50 bandz to blow :smile:

Like I said, but ole canceled Yeezys, swears they're releasing in Oct.

who got their yeezys canceled? :,(

Last edited:

Like I said, but ole canceled Yeezys, swears they're releasing in Oct.
Quote:
who got their yeezys canceled? :,(
you must be new
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom