Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And does anyone know any information on the super perfect reps of the Plats with the 3M Woven in the toebox???

Perfect gif execution repped
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

read the funniest thing bout jogger pants the other day, "in my country we call 'em poop catchers"...self explanatory with the elastic cuffs.

DOPE SHOES, just can't get down with the style that's seem to have become uniform when owning yeezys

So I realize I'm not in the legit check thread but I just got offered solars for my DB3's. Haven't seen pics yet, I just woke up and read the message. Here's is dudes eBay handle, and I'll post pics soon as I see em. I just wanna know y'all opinion cause honestly I don't know how to tell what's what outside of J's.

So I realize I'm not in the legit check thread but I just got offered solars for my DB3's. Haven't seen pics yet, I just woke up and read the message. Here's is dudes eBay handle, and I'll post pics soon as I see em. I just wanna know y'all opinion cause honestly I don't know how to tell what's what outside of J's.

probably gonna be fakes cuz yeezy 2s are worth way more. your question is pointless without pics of the shoe tho

I just wanted to see if everyone else thought the offer was suspect. I'll still post pics when I get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom