Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe policy is a week before RD to photograph and share. However, with the IQ of most employees being in the negative, pictures would have already surfaced from inside stock rooms and to stroke instagram ego's.

I just asked my Chicago guy about these again to make sure. He said Chicago has them on the order list and are in stock. Asked him two times if he's 100%. He said yes.

why would it be on a order list if it's actually in the store?

from my short time working at a shoe store, just because a shoe says "in stock" on a computer doesn't mean it's actually in that specific store, tho it might mean that they get it when it drops

questioning the intelligence of your connect

I spoke with a Nike/Slam Jam rep on Saturday, he told me that the problem is the red on the shoes, he actually claimed that Kanye wasn't satisfied about the shade of red. I don't believe him, but could be a way to tell me truth without putting Nike to shame.

Nike just made my heart drop. The subject popped up in the banner notification and I clicked so fast almost broke my screen

Last edited:
I spoke with a Nike/Slam Jam rep on Saturday, he told me that the problem is the red on the shoes, he actually claimed that Kanye wasn't satisfied about the shade of red. I don't believe him, but could be a way to tell me truth without putting Nike to shame.

this would make little sense, since the production has already been done on these. Nike is not going to recall all those just because Kanye is not happy with the shade of red lmao.

Last edited:
I just check what's important. The rest is all ads and things I don't care for. I need to unsubscribe to a lot of that stuff

You're wrong if you think store already have their stocks. 
Like I said in one of my previous post, for the Platinum and Solar, in Europe, all the pairs were stocked in a Nike Warehouse in Netherlands.
So I think for the US Nike have 3 or 4 difference warehouse where they are able to stock the pairs all around the country.
Don't think that they'll send the shoes from China directly to the store.

During the campout in Paris, Campers in Nike Chatelet were able to see on Wednesday, like we were able to see in Nike Stadium the UPS shipment of the Yeezy 2 and the Military Blue AJ4 arrived the same day, with UPS.

So no, I really don't believe that any store already have their stock.
Nike isn't as dumb as that, moreover for this kind of release. 
Letting shop keep the pairs in stocks for months is a non-sense.

This is from KTT, matches up with some of what I've said.

I GOT SOME SOLID INFO THIS WEEKEND: I held on to because I hate mark but here it is. I talked to the Mayor (top 5 sneaker collector ATF member mr. NIKE ID himself) and he said this:

• nike hasn't released them because they can't get the red perfect on every shoe

• nike is thinking about buying the name "red October.

• SOME STORES HAVE PAIRS (didn't mention what stores but claimed some of his close friends have pairs in stock @ their stores.

• the reason why some stores have pairs and people like Virgil Don c and IBN don't have pairs are because NIKE has made the release of the shoe a priority AND not family and friends. It would only complicate things if they haven't got this new red perfected.

• stores that do have them have very low stock for now.

the mayor always comes to my store and delivered on the news about the plats being on mostly on the west coast and the east getting mostly solars.....

After reading the APC article, I believe it. Kanye is pretty particular to work with. I can see him not being satisfied and I can see Nike wanting to release the the RO already just to not deal with Kanye anymore. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom