Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this "story" about the Color is true. . . . :smh: It will take a lot longer for nike to get the color right on each shoe before its sold.

Last edited:
yeah there is too much thinking going on in here.

I actually like how its slightly different shades of red on the shoe

Here's what I'm hoping, and key word is hoping.

The original release date was the 31st, however, due to production issues, they got behind. Knowing they will have them fixed and shipped out shortly, they bumped the DB's back and gave themselves a few weeks to catch up. If stores have their stock, then that means the RD was intended to be soon after.

so maybe the color thing is true, but if it is it's still dumb to me. Just release these ******* already and get it over with smh.

How did tracey( one of kanye mans) get RO's before virgil, don c, ibn?

Just because this guy posted them first and we haven't seen Virgil and Ibn's pairs yet doesn't mean they don't have them necessarily

The original release date was the 31st, however, due to production issues, they got behind. Knowing they will have them fixed and shipped out shortly, they bumped the DB's back and gave themselves a few weeks to catch up. If stores have their stock, then that means the RD was intended to be soon after.

Why do you keep thinking there were production and shipping issues? Serious question.

Why do you keep thinking there were production and shipping issues? Serious question.

lack of sense it seems

especailly after being corrected more than once just to turn around & assume/suggest it again

kid has zero short term memory i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom