Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1994SS

These shoes still haven't cooled down in demand, crazy
it's only been a week.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by donkeykong23

Won a Pair of solar reds form the Villa scavenger hunt in philly thursday. 18 pairs for grabs 150 applicants, drove up there from DC too. they had us running around for about 20 hours straight. met a fellow NTer 4wrestling there. pretty cool guy he won as well. i didnt get my size tho so i grabed a 10, sold em today for $1800 to some guy that plays for the ********.. Hittin licks is a GREAT Feeling man
you should have asked for game tickets on top of the $$ 
pimp.gif

That's dope. You should've asked him if he knew a store Bill Bellamy likes 
laugh.gif

GatorBeltsNPattieMelts wrote:

donkeykong23 wrote:

Won a Pair of solar reds form the Villa scavenger hunt in philly thursday. 18 pairs for grabs 150 applicants, drove up there from DC too. they had us running around for about 20 hours straight. met a fellow NTer 4wrestling there. pretty cool guy he won as well. i didnt get my size tho so i grabed a 10, sold em today for $1800 to some guy that plays for the ********.. Hittin licks is a GREAT Feeling man

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dig that . 

Dang what did you have to do for the scavenger hunt?? if you don't mind going into details... 

it was like an "amazing race" type of hunt around philly. they gave us clues and we had to take pictures at certain loactions, obtain certain items around philly, recording yourself reciting kayne west lyrics lol. its was really clever how they set it up. majority of the clues had something to do with kanye west or ben franklin. first 17 to finish were guranteed a pair and the last pair was raffled off to the losers... DJ Clark Kent DJ'd at the lil event they had for us after the hunt.. it was a pretty cool

Sounds like Villa had a nice little release...glad to see it pan out the way it did.

Originally Posted by nike4ever

someone wants to sell me the yeezy 2 platinums for $1,300. is this a good deal?
I'm not in a hurry to get these and can wait another month. do you think prices will fall below $1,300?
happy.gif

Honestly I don't see prices dropping below 1.5K mark...people are still getting their Y1's off around 1.1K so I guess you could say thats a good deal

Originally Posted by lowwwski

GatorBeltsNPattieMelts wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dig that . 

Dang what did you have to do for the scavenger hunt?? if you don't mind going into details... 
it was like an "amazing race" type of hunt around philly. they gave us clues and we had to take pictures at certain loactions, obtain certain items around philly, recording yourself reciting kayne west lyrics lol. its was really clever how they set it up. majority of the clues had something to do with kanye west or ben franklin. first 17 to finish were guranteed a pair and the last pair was raffled off to the losers... DJ Clark Kent DJ'd at the lil event they had for us after the hunt.. it was a pretty cool

Sounds like Villa had a nice little release...glad to see it pan out the way it did.
man I'd prefer that to a raffle  
laugh.gif
 At least this you know your fate was SOMEWHAT in your hands.... 

These are some of the best looking shoes in person ive ever seen. Got damn they are FRESH AS F!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait til my pair gets here.
pimp.gif

Wth is the purpose of making 500 pairs...with the 200 celebrities and friends of Nike that means only about 300 pairs up for grabs before subtracting the store employees taking they pairs...this is dumb as hell y Nike trolling us

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Wth is the purpose of making 500 pairs...with the 200 celebrities and friends of Nike that means only about 300 pairs up for grabs before subtracting the store employees taking they pairs...this is dumb as hell y Nike trolling us
Yeah you are right about that and i know its highly unlikely but i still hope to see this colorway
35au2i0.jpg

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

IamDavidRice wrote:

Yeah you are right about that and i know its highly unlikely but i still hope to see this colorway
35au2i0.jpg

wish this was the 3rd, and a gr!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

you should have asked for game tickets on top of the $$ 
pimp.gif

That's dope. You should've asked him if he knew a store Bill Bellamy likes 
laugh.gif
liked them enough to land me my pair 
pimp.gif

0.jpg

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by reidwms

didnt someone here say they have yeezy 2 samples?

PO. Unfortunately he got rid of them before I got a shot at them.

Can't eem hate doe.

i was gonna get 'em b4 you, my dude.
wink.gif

too bad i can't even be mad at him considering the bread he got for those tho... i wasn't looking to pay that at all...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

35au2i0.jpg

When all the yeezy news dropped, they said something about a BRED color way but idk of the solar reds are considered the breds of the yeezys.. there is also these boring black ones and those purple ones so who knows.. And is this third color way confirmed info or is it just speculation??

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by reidwms

didnt someone here say they have yeezy 2 samples?

PO. Unfortunately he got rid of them before I got a shot at them.

Can't eem hate doe.

i was gonna get 'em b4 you, my dude.
wink.gif

too bad i can't even be mad at him considering the bread he got for those tho... i wasn't looking to pay that at all...
30t6p3b.gif
I would have hand delivered the trade to his hometown though
grin.gif

You right, maybe they'll surface once again on the bay
nerd.gif

the whole raffle system and rsvp stuff is junk man. i got a pair so im not as salty as i should be. the shoe overall is decent just need more of them released.

yo rayray3thousand, did you ever answer that bill bellamy riddle, or were you trolling? I was 1 of those fools searching his IMDB and googling "bill bellamy loves" so i'm actually pretty curious as to what the answer was 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

yo rayray3thousand, did you ever answer that bill bellamy riddle, or were you trolling? I was 1 of those fools searching his IMDB and googling "bill bellamy loves" so i'm actually pretty curious as to what the answer was 
grin.gif

Dudes on NT stay gullible

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

grin.gif
Dudes on NT stay gullible
Dudes on NT keep trying to be clever...trying

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by nike4ever

someone wants to sell me the yeezy 2 platinums for $1,300. is this a good deal?
I'm not in a hurry to get these and can wait another month. do you think prices will fall below $1,300?
happy.gif

Honestly I don't see prices dropping below 1.5K mark...people are still getting their Y1's off around 1.1K so I guess you could say thats a good deal

I was hoping to get a pair around 1K when hype dies down.. and I did notice the Y1's aren't dropping in price all that much which is dissapointing cause I was going to cop a pair of those as well..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by glitch008

Does a VNDS Galaxy Foamposite + $400 for a DS Platinums sound good? Opinions please. Thanks!

Btw, I got the foams for SRP.

If you chop it up by the numbers, as of now the yeezys are valued at more. You paid retail so I think if you can pull that off great deal.
Thanks man. I was thinking the same thing. Guess I'm just too cheap.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dig that . 

it was like an "amazing race" type of hunt around philly. they gave us clues and we had to take pictures at certain loactions, obtain certain items around philly, recording yourself reciting kayne west lyrics lol. its was really clever how they set it up. majority of the clues had something to do with kanye west or ben franklin. first 17 to finish were guranteed a pair and the last pair was raffled off to the losers... DJ Clark Kent DJ'd at the lil event they had for us after the hunt.. it was a pretty
that's funny...dudes running around like making the band for some Yeezy's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dylan.gif

I may be the only one, but I think Nike is getting tired of the madness being left in their hands.. If you haven't seen, they aren't releasing the obsidian 12s on Nike.com.... And they didn't tweet the link for the usab Kobe's and lebrons either. If they really wanted it to be random, they should have just put them up in the new release section like they do all of the other shoes. The link was a disaster waiting to happen. I never use the links for releases and I usually checkout by the time the link actually drops.. That's why most people lose out when they wait on the link to be tweeted, they have the shoe up a few seconds before... This is how I missed the Y2. I thought they would pop up in the new release or be searchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom