Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bay1591

Kanye rocking unreleased Air Yeezy 1 today before BET awards

AwvGmqZCQAA-kt0.jpg

tumblr_m6hu9t0xKE1qzaqcbo1_1280-1.jpg

Who care's about the shoe's look at the car...Can't wait to see 10 years from now on a behind the music about him going broke. Terrell Owens and him gonna be boys.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

AwvGmqZCQAA-kt0.jpg

tumblr_m6hu9t0xKE1qzaqcbo1_1280-1.jpg

Who care's about the shoe's look at the car...Can't wait to see 10 years from now on a behind the music about him going broke. Terrell Owens and him gonna be boys.
Kanye broke?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^^^What's good Proto.All 5 pairs, both 1s n 2s, are sz 12.I'm assuming you got your pairs right?Rico, Flint, WADDUP DO!!!
My dude Perry - love the Yeezy family pic.  Now I have to work on getting mine up
smile.gif

As for that NYPost story -- WORST REPORTING EVER

Kanye broke?
laugh.gif

LOL going broke?....Terrell Owens  compared to Kanye  financers
roll.gif
one income compared to mutiple incomes
roll.gif
a limited number years in NFL as a player compared to a lifetime possibility in the music/fashion industry as a producer, songwriter, CEO, and other stuff these labels need to find and promote talent, and designer.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Kanye broke?
laugh.gif

LOL going broke?....Terrell Owens  compared to Kanye  financers
roll.gif
one income compared to mutiple incomes
roll.gif
a limited number years in NFL as a player compared to a lifetime possibility in the music/fashion industry as a producer, songwriter, CEO, and other stuff these labels need to find and promote talent, and designer.
Pretty much...plus I think thats the lambo Kim gave him as a birthday present
pimp.gif

Anyone know what the side-sill on his Lambo says??

-0 and again.... the Y2's fit TTS, and the Plats are just as fresh as the Solars, so if u only got one, don't feel like the grass is greener on the other side. That said, get both if u can swing it.
smile.gif

man people go crazy over whatever sneaks Ye wears on his feet. Folks even quote pics of him in white/cement IVs or black/cement IIIs ... is it that serious? Go to NT's WDWT thread and all of us rock that ...

Theres differences in the pair he has on in that picture though...if those are releasing man...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Well, my tans run the same as the zens so I'm not sure how your 2 fit differently.With that said, like most everyone on here have said, the 2s fit more t.t.s. whereas the 1s feel roomier, ESP in the toe box.Another consideration is your foot type. I have a narrower foot and typically wear 12.5/13 depending. Nowadays, the latest round of Jordan retrospect run HUGE compared to my 94s, 99s, up to 2001. I now wear 12 in all current Js.I got 12s in all 5 pairs. The 2s feel a touch shorter/narrower than the ones so it's all a matter of personal preference.I like my shoes to hug my foot and I don't like them feeling too loose. Also, since the 1s(wthe exception of the blinks) are leather in the toe box, they widen/stretch out more easily than the firmer mesh on the 2s.Final analysis, go with your TRUE SIZE.Peace

that sounds exactly like me. newer J's i wear a 12, but most of the older ones i was a 13.

what size do you have in the Y1's and Y2's?
agreed.  Thats why i buy both 7 and 7.5.
It baffles me because I can wear 99's 4 in size 8 and they fit perfect, I have a bunch of size 8's but it feels like nike sizing has been off in the pass year.  

What makes it worst is you can't even go in a store now days to try on what fits perfect....everything just sells out. 
Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one.  Prior to the last few years, I was an 11.5 solid in everything. I can't count the number of times I didn't buy a shoe because they had the 11 and not the 11.5/  Now, I'm an 11 in a few things and a 10.5 in most.  You guys reassured me.  Good to know my foot isn't atrophying.  We old people get sensitive about that sort of thing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Anyone know what the side-sill on his Lambo says??

-0 and again.... the Y2's fit TTS, and the Plats are just as fresh as the Solars, so if u only got one, don't feel like the grass is greener on the other side. That said, get both if u can swing it.
smile.gif
its a Lamborghini Aventador...so it says Aventador 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom