Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THOSE YEEZY 1'S ARE NOT HOT WHAT SO EVER.

WOULD TAKE ALL THE RELEASED PAIRS OVER THAT PAIR.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE SAMPLES OF THE YEEZY 2'S.
i kno i'm gonna get a lot of comments for this but i dont like any of the first yeezys..at all. 
neither did i.......

1st i wanna give thanks to my connect....

Happy Birthday to me

403270417.jpg

more pics later

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by StillIn729

had a deal in place for some Solars then the dude hits me back; "hold up bro; just had a meet up offer for more money" then asks me if I want to beat that...told the dude go do your meet up because I know he's full of it like I'm just gonna throw more money on the table 
laugh.gif

I'm not some broke desperate kid that must have these NOW and will pay anything for them
he might not be full of it tho. i kno that when i posted mine on CL i was getting non stop texts and emails from ppl all day. the way that i managed to get such a monster deal for them was cuz i was sending ppl screen shots of what other folks were offering me and asking them if they wanted to make a better offer. ijs he might be full of it but judging off my experience he's probably getting absurd amounts of inquiries...
prices are dropping though so all these people expecting $2000+ are gonna be sad; it's already showing the market dropping to around $1800 for the Solars and $1600 for the Plats
the more releases that come out the lower the prices will go

well, if you remember months ago, there were rumors about a black & teal colorway, strictly for good music, family, and friends... well i had a source tell me they do exist, but there's politics around them, which is why the world has yet to see them.

i think there will be a third colorway released publicly, but it won't be those purples for kobe (my source also confirmed that, there were only 3 pairs of those, so let's take that off the table for now)...

i am quite surprised kanye didn't debut a new colorway of the 2's last night...

i'm also super surprised he pulled out those GITD Y1 samples... that's just something we haven't seen him do (he didn't even do that after the GITD tour, and during or after the Y1 hype)...

i very seriously doubt they'll ever release those tho, unfortunately... i think he was just on a mission to stunt last night. 
laugh.gif

Prices are dropping but now, more than ever, I'm worried about being duped by fakes....Think there are still a lot of people looking to trade these for some mad heat still or have we passed this point?

Coming on 1 month with the plats...still loving them. I've been wearing them about three days a week and through several gigs in drunken crowds. When looking close you can tell that the "snake" skin on the plats will start to show some dirt, sort of inevitable with a lighter color and that material. The comfort is still amazing and are hands down my most comfortable even over some designer sneaks like my Margiela.  I do have some slight blue on the back on the top scale from blue jeans, but like I've said before, happens with most of my shoes even after washing jeans a time or two.   Obviously a month is not that long of time, just thought I'd post for those curious and still shopping for sneakers you actually plan on wearing and not using for resale or museum piece.   Knock on wood, haven't had a lace tip issue yet, they haven't even loosened. Pm for any other questions. Still on the hunt for Solars. LOVE these shoes. Good luck to ya all and watch for the fakes, good tips and pics on here for avoiding.

2zqhdvn.jpg

140ggso.jpg

2vxejw4.jpg

4lmt78.jpg

Originally Posted by In3gra

^i guess you didnt encounter any paint chipping.

Have not bro on either shoe.  Dirt wipes away off the white midsole pretty easily.  No cracking...yet...like my Black cement 3's which cracked within three months.  

Decided to pull the trigger on some Solars for 1450 . Now the waiting game begins
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by terx

Decided to pull the trigger on some Solars for 1450 . Now the waiting game begins
nerd.gif

That's a good price for the market right now...keep us posted and good luck.  

geez....those fake solars almost look like the authentics if it weren't for that glowing pic....hard to trust some sellers on ebay....

Originally Posted by saysar91

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...27c8ba9ce4#ht_500wt_1416

Selling fakes with the dust bag smh

Son sat on box lmao! That is not as bad as the excuse I got. This is a response from a guy selling the Plats in Los Angeles (Craigslist) for $850. BEWARE!Are your Yeezys still avaliable? yes they are. and the situation i'm in now is i need them gone asap. i'm ready to ship them for $200 first thing in the morning and ask you to pay the other 650 once received the shoes. i need to pay for my mom to stay alive. and issuance no longer wants to cover her Talk about shameless.

One thing I've noticed on a couple of the fake pics...the circular "lace lock" looks like a non textured leather piece. The piece on the authentic plats (and I believe the solars as well) is actually textured as if it's cut from the same material as the side pieces. So if the circular piece looks like plain or shiny leather, beware. This of course if you can't tell from the fatter tow box suede or the stamped/imprinted or extra shiny snake texture. These fakes are going to cause a lot of problems for folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom