Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help guys. I just wanted to be sure. I've seen some pretty impressive fakes for the yeezy 2s, but I didn't think they made variants that good for the first yeezys

I'm saving that kanye pic haha

Honestly, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 is the best sneaker of 2012. Hands Down. No other shoe caused this much hype. People are afraid to admit it because they dont want to be called "hypebeast" but this shoe tops every sneaker nike put out or any other brand. Moe release is a perfect example, of how people drove miles, some people took FLIGHTS!!! You think they did that for some ****** china lebrons? Or cement 3s? Everyone of those thousands of people wanted yeezys. But this is justt my opinion.
Galaxy Foams started the biggest hype for 2012

So where's this 3rd colorway release everyone was guaranteeing? lol
edit: anyone know what the smallest size was? my girl wants a pair, but i only know of europe releasing gs type sizes.
smallest size i saw in the US was 7. saw as small as a 6.5 from ebay seller from europe. and i thought i remember seeing kim kardashian had a size 6. didn't pay much attention to her shoe size though so i could be wrong.

SMH at myself for not being able to pull the trigger on Plats on ebay..

It was around $1200 with 3 min left..

I have been watching all these auctions jump 200-300 more at the last min..

I figured it was going to happen to this one.. So I didn't bother placing a bid..

I watched the timer go down to 0 as nobody placed another bid 
ohwell.gif
mean.gif

Could've easily won that. Hopefully I can find another in my price range.

The auctions is where its at to ever get these. Most of the sellers with buy it now auctions have the value of like 2400 in their mind. Would never pay that with the intentions of wearing them. I might not even pay them if Yeezy signed em.

smallest size i saw in the US was 7. saw as small as a 6.5 from ebay seller from europe. and i thought i remember seeing kim kardashian had a size 6. didn't pay much attention to her shoe size though so i could be wrong.
Kim Kardashian once stated on a Ryan Seacrest interview that her pair was a custom Yeezy made specially for her by Nike as a request from Kanye.

SMH at myself for not being able to pull the trigger on Plats on ebay..
It was around $1200 with 3 min left..
I have been watching all these auctions jump 200-300 more at the last min..
I figured it was going to happen to this one.. So I didn't bother placing a bid..
I watched the timer go down to 0 as nobody placed another bid :\ :smh:
Could've easily won that. Hopefully I can find another in my price range.

It's never that easy on eBay. Whoever put that last bid in prolly put a max bid of 200 over that #, so if u tried to bid, you may have still lost.

You shoulda took the shot though.
I would have. You'll get em eventually though. I believe in you as do the rest of us...

It's never that easy on eBay. Whoever put that last bid in prolly put a max bid of 200 over that #, so if u tried to bid, you may have still lost.
You shoulda took the shot though.
I would have. You'll get em eventually though. I believe in you as do the rest of us...
i bet it was a shill bidding auction. watch it get relisted two weeks from now

NDC hadn't implemented that change yet.. I know because I had a pair in my cart which disappeared after the site crashed :smh:

Same here bro... Same here. I would still love a pair but $1200+ is out of my price range at the moment trying to finish college, pay rent and bills, with a daughter to take care of. Maybe with my tax return tho haha.

Heard a rumor that there was a restock on NDC earlier today. Can someone please confirm to me that this is indeed not true so I can stop being salty for no reason. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom