Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
solars > plats

but i've been on a all black urrythang kick lately...

and i think the black makes the contrast of the solar lining and green gitd sole really POP.

i'm also not the biggest fan of reflective mesh (i hated it when it was the only mesh option on nike iD Air max's for awhile).

plats are a dope summer shoe tho.

hope to have a pair by then.

Last edited:
here's something to consider...

according to the release schedule so far, a yeezy 3 would drop in 2015...

well, tinker said they wouldn't re-release the mags in 2015, to honor those who paid so much in the auctions for a good cause (tho he did say power lacing will be introduced in 2015, but i just don't think nike will be able to help themselves and they'll still end up doing something with the mags anyways)...

so perhaps they could do something with the yeezy 3, and kill 3 birds in one stone...

talk about hype tho... a yeezy 3 mcfly colorway with power lacing in 2015 would bring about the end of the world... :lol:

Mine are charging under some light right now....:smokin

Sorry I feel like a kid on xmas! Realistically how long do they hold their charges. I've seen some crazy glow photos, but I'm wondering how long they actually stay like that?

Glad to see you finally got your pair of Plats, hope you enjoy em!

Whats everyone opinion on the plats in comparison to the Solars?

Solars > Plats. No question.

high offer is actually $900. seems you guys are so WOWED by a decent price that I just HAVE to be a scammer. The guy I even got these from was selling on craigslist for $800 and i jumped on them and traded my plats. Turned out to be someone with a nike connection that got them for free. Maybe there are actually good prices out there! even that sounds ridiculous considering im selling a pair of NIKE shoes I've worn plenty of times for damn near $1000.

anybody outside of this "sneaker world" would say "WTF someone is buying those for $900?!?", but you guys are SOOOOO caught up in paying $1500+ for a pair of nikes that anyone with a somewhat reasonable price must be a scammer.

FOOLISHNESS.
I'm definitely NOT calling you a scammer. But I have been scammed on these with that "WOW" price. So don't be surprised that people sit back and ask themselves, "Why sell them for 900 when he can get 1500+?". This is a question I damn sure should have asked myself when I got scammed but took the chance.....

Last edited:
so no one has cleaned their plats huh???
Mine are still DS
happy.gif
...... but at the same time
mean.gif

^^^Fake scales look like crap...the liner is pink not solar red, lace lock too thin...etc etc. FAKE

Last edited:
plats > solars ... however because I have yet to find a good price on the solars and I don't have them I still want them. So I think it's fair to say that until I have both I'm still a little up in the air. I do think the solars are more versatile just because it's a black shoe. I'm partial to black sneaks

^ look fake to me... especially since he chose his computer screen for backlight to a) hide the scales and b) hide the 3m reflection

1000 is right, they're legit.

- Scales are correct
- Suede cut is correct
- Sole is correct color and not transparent (most fakes are)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom