Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first part was asking Johnny where the actual legit pairs of DS plats were that are currently going for $1500, not directed at you. I see Plats and Solars for some of these prices allllll the time, but I see 100 fake/shady/scam ads/posts for every 1 legit one and that legit one is never priced at last Fall's prices still. I wasnt questioning the legitimacy of the pass as DS pair at that price. Haha believe me I would love to go back just 4 months and grab the pairs I was after at their prices. The last 2 months Y2's have just exploded and I can't find anything that is actually NDS in my size for $1500 or less. There are listings, just no actual real shoes and sellers in real NDS condition or better. Good luck getting your pair!

meh, pass as ds means he wore em right?

you can get ds plats for around that price if you look hard enough.. i'd bargain a little.. maybe 1200 or 1300.
you cant bargain when multiple pppl are willing to pay 1400 for that condition

Last edited:
depending on how u wore them(any creases? any other noticeable blemishes) u could get around a G. Might take a minute to sell though since most are going after the 2 right now. Aldo, havin the OG box and lace locks factor in.

They look DS clean bottoms and almost unnoticeable creases. I would be more than happy to take 1k lol...

No way!! lucky you 
happy.gif

Yeah me too its weird, cos its tight when you screwed it and then you gonna notice 1 of your lace tips is already missing 
frown.gif

is this just for the jeezy 2 lace tips ?

I was being sarcastic about that, hint = :wink:. I know it's harder to tell through a forum though.

On another note, I guess people selling lace tips on ebay inspired someone to sell their Y1 lacelocks for $200 (for the set). :x :smh:

So far the cheapest ye 2 plats got sold, I have seen was a vnds pair for $1200 including shipping+paypal fees. It was in January (shipping is a pain in the *** like me and my friends cause we dealing outside America)

Well the reseller was in rush! When the package of my friend arrived

It was really in good condition looks like pass as ds though no creases at all only flaw is dirty sole and abit yellowing.

That first part was asking Johnny where the actual legit pairs of DS plats were that are currently going for $1500, not directed at you. I see Plats and Solars for some of these prices allllll the time, but I see 100 fake/shady/scam ads/posts for every 1 legit one and that legit one is never priced at last Fall's prices still. I wasnt questioning the legitimacy of the pass as DS pair at that price. Haha believe me I would love to go back just 4 months and grab the pairs I was after at their prices. The last 2 months Y2's have just exploded and I can't find anything that is actually NDS in my size for $1500 or less. There are listings, just no actual real shoes and sellers in real NDS condition or better. Good luck getting your pair!
thats why i said if you look hard enough, sometimes there are sales on ISS, there was a pair of plats that sold for 1175 and it was NDS.  it was a sample model so the swoosh didn't have the same ashy effect as the retail pairs but the seller was still legit.  i'm not saying its EASY, by all means there is luck when it comes to finding a good pair for a fair price, i'm just saying you gotta be on it.. craigslist.. ebay.. shoe forums.. sneaker groups.. you gotta be on all of these. 

thats why i said if you look hard enough, sometimes there are sales on ISS, there was a pair of plats that sold for 1175 and it was NDS.  it was a sample model so the swoosh didn't have the same ashy effect as the retail pairs but the seller was still legit.  i'm not saying its EASY, by all means there is luck when it comes to finding a good pair for a fair price, i'm just saying you gotta be on it.. craigslist.. ebay.. shoe forums.. sneaker groups.. you gotta be on all of these. 
Yeah right there sir! Sometimes out in the blue. Theres a reseller selling a heat for a steal/decent price! Like I purchased my black infrared 6s ds on ebay for 250usd+shipping+fees lol.

plus we got our little yeezy group thing over here.. we help each other out sometimes.  if i see any plats for a good price.. ill let you know.

i think the most important thing when it comes to buying these shoes, is having the ability to actually pay a realistic price for them, there are guys that are like "i won't pay more than 800 for a pair of plats", or.. still have that mentality that they won't pay more than a rack for a pair of shoes.

if you really want them, and got the loot, then you might actually get a pair.  sitting around for a good deal isnt gonna happen, especially when in reality, its a damn lucky day if you even find a pair that you want, in a size that you actually want.

realistic prices for a ds pair of plats.. i'd say around 1800-2000, and for solars.. 2000 to 2400.

however.. there are deals sometimes.. with worn pairs from anywhere from 1k to 1600.

Last edited:

Ok we are thinking the same then. I definitely appreciate the insight. It looks like I'm new to this thread but I've been in here posting for a while :wink: haha. We all know how quickly you can lose a good deal on Yeezy's so I jus didn't think it was good to tell someone with a good deal to maybe wait because the sun may shine on their *** one day lol. I guess he didn't understand my post tho since he still doesn't see I'm saying the same thing, so it's all good. I was right place right time in April and got DS infrared 6's, metallic 5's, and white cement 4's all from the same guy for $550 total, and then DS 2013 Black n Gold 1's for $190. So it definitely happens.

Last edited:
plus we got our little yeezy group thing over here.. we help each other out sometimes.  if i see any plats for a good price.. ill let you know.

i think the most important thing when it comes to buying these shoes, is having the ability to actually pay a realistic price for them, there are guys that are like "i won't pay more than 800 for a pair of plats", or.. still have that mentality that they won't pay more than a rack for a pair of shoes.

if you really want them, and got the loot, then you might actually get a pair.  sitting around for a good deal isnt gonna happen, especially when in reality, its a damn lucky day if you even find a pair that you want, in a size that you actually want.

realistic prices for a ds pair of plats.. i'd say around 1800-2000, and for solars.. 2000 to 2400.

however.. there are deals sometimes.. with worn pairs from anywhere from 1k to 1600.
Sad to say, but its the truth 
indifferent.gif

and thanks for helping us in the near future 
glasses.gif

Ok we agree then. We all know how quickly you can lose a good deal on Yeezy's so I jus didn't think it was good to tell someone with a good deal to maybe wait because the sun may shine on their *** one day lol. I guess he didn't understand my post either since he still doesn't see I'm saying the exact same thing, so it's all good. I was right place right time in April and got DS infrared 6's, metallic 5's, and white cement 4's all from the same guy for $550 total, and then DS 2013 Black n Gold 1's for $190. So it definitely happens.
i feel you, i didn't tell him to pass, i told him to bargain a little.

i believe 1200 to 1300 is still a FAIR price for worn plats, i don't care if they pass for ds, they're still WORN.

i just got a pair of worn solars for around 1400.. they're probably a 8/10 since there are some scratches and some creasing but i don't care.. im gonna wear em.  so yea, there are deals out there. 

Ok we agree then. We all know how quickly you can lose a good deal on Yeezy's so I jus didn't think it was good to tell someone with a good deal to maybe wait because the sun may shine on their *** one day lol. I guess he didn't understand my post either since he still doesn't see I'm saying the exact same thing, so it's all good. I was right place right time in April and got DS infrared 6's, metallic 5's, and white cement 4's all from the same guy for $550 total, and then DS 2013 Black n Gold 1's for $190. So it definitely happens.
Ohh **** those deals, super steal! 
embarassed.gif

i feel you, i didn't tell him to pass, i told him to bargain a little.

i believe 1200 to 1300 is still a FAIR price for worn plats, i don't care if they pass for ds, they're still WORN.

i just got a pair of worn solars for around 1400.. they're probably a 8/10 since there are some scratches and some creasing but i don't care.. im gonna wear em.  so yea, there are deals out there. 
Im just curious. What is your shoe size??

Sorry I edited my post right after posting it lol. Thanks for listing the pricing on each though, it's helpful to know the current differences when dealing with some of these guys in the market. You hit it right on the head with the "ability to buy" comment. I think I am going to try and hold out for a sneaker summit and try to grab a pair there. I've seen a few deals at another sneaker show where it looked like the guys got really good deals at the show, just wasn't even close to my size. Size is just a huge factor with any of the yeezys. Both Y2 colorways are outstanding in my opinion. I am definitely looking for a worn pair since I plan on rocking til the wheels fall off haha. Thanks for the info Johnny, and good luck with your plats Nostalgia!

Last edited:
Sorry I edited my post right after posting it lol. Thanks for listing the pricing on each though, it's helpful to know the current differences when dealing with some of these guys in the market. You hit it right on the head with the "ability to buy" comment. I think I am going to try and hold out for a sneaker summit and try to grab a pair there. I've seen a few deals at another sneaker show where it looked like the guys got really good deals at the show, just wasn't even close to my size. Size is just a huge factor with any of the yeezys. Both Y2 colorways are outstanding in my opinion. I am definitely looking for a worn pair since I plan on rocking til the wheels fall off haha. Thanks for the info Johnny, and good luck with your plats Nostalgia!
Thats how we roll! Rock kicks to death looooool!!! Thanks! and good luck finding a pair aswell

btw whats your size??? Willing to help if ever I seen a decent price of yeezy 2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom