Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I dont win I hope that some one in here does, so I at least know who Im hating on
wink.gif
haha I hope someone here wins just so we can see really good pics of them.

Waited like an hour for the loading software to change but it didn't so I just went with option 3 and kept it moving. That still leaves my iTunes purchase as a second entry option. Still gonna go with plan a, save cash for October to cop resell

Waited like an hour for the loading software to change but it didn't so I just went with option 3 and kept it moving. That still leaves my iTunes purchase as a second entry option. Still gonna go with plan a, save cash for October to cop resell
sh*tttttttt have 3k ready lol

if you can afford to blow 3k on some shoes more power to you, i wish i was in that position in life already

sadly im still a college student with kicks that my mom would probably make me sell if she knew how much they cost. lmao

really hope I can win the reds and trade for solars which i feel i got screwed out of lol (was loading the payment step on ndc, then crash)

sh*tttttttt have 3k ready lol

if you can afford to blow 3k on some shoes more power to you, i wish i was in that position in life already

sadly im still a college student with kicks that my mom would probably make me sell if she knew how much they cost. lmao

really hope I can win the reds and trade for solars which i feel i got screwed out of lol (was loading the payment step on ndc, then crash)

Well if the October date is true, I've got all summer to work and get ot. Save little by little. I don't have to get them in October either. Just as long as they are floating around eBay or flight club or Kixclusive. As long as a store has em, ill get them. Probably wont have the cash till a month after release but I don't care ima get them. I mad I didn't hunt down the plats while they were cheaper for the trifecta but I'm not that big of a fan of the plats anyways.

how do you know what nike is thinking? how is that absurd?

why wouldn't they?

why wouldn't they satisfy more of the thirst than they have b4?

chances are they won't (just cuz history shows kanye seems to prefer keeping all his stuff super limited), but i certainly wouldn't be surprised if they did make these more widely available, especially with the cheaper material on the sides of these...

it'd be just like nike to cheapen the materials a bit for a wider release...

and i have read no confirmation from nike or kanye or anyone legitimate on how many were produced of the solars and plats... where are you getting that info from?
check your PM proto

This makes no sense to me, finishline gains nothing from this.

This is marketing at its finest. By choosing option three, you're giving them all your necessary information for marketing purposes. The more people that enter, the bigger the marketing list, kanye will then turn around and sell this list to whomever they want to for $$$$. Maybe finishline gets a discounted rate on the list.

Last edited:
so is it one account per household? maybe thats why i didnt get a code?

i just entered with my brothers CD but still no email/code

When you enter the cd, if you get the Kanye West mailing list email with "You have now joined the YEEZY giveaway", is that basically their confirmation it worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom