Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up NT?

I'm sharing on behalf of my wife, a passionate & talented artist, she recently completed this painting we wanted to share with the NT community. I did just post this in the art section but I wanted to share specifically in this thread too.

"Beware" by S. Diaz (IG@evrycloud) is a mixed media 36X36 canvas painting. The painting pays tribute to the Nike Air Yeezy II a year after its' release. The painting incorporates different elements & textures, including details on the scales, 3M, and GITD.

If you find the piece interesting, please feel free to share with your followers on Twitter/IG. It'll go a long way in helping her gain some exposure and share with more people. We would really appreciate the love.

Details:
http://www.evrycloud.com/yeezy2/

Peace,
@JayDistrict

nice job.. this was the most impressive part:

as an artist myself, I always appreciate constructive criticism, and in my opinion the only two parts that could use work are A. The shape of the toe area, and B. The cartoonish look of the snakes face and the color choice for the snake (maybe a more realistic black or dark red one would work better)

^not to be taken the wrong way though, it's great work and the attention to detail is beyond impressive.
Kudos

-edit-
Also the use of GITD is sick

Last edited:
I have solars in a 9.5, worn twice (not longer than 2 hours of wear total)

Looking to sell them, how much you think I can get for them?

I think nike should make the yeezy 2 a trademark shoe similar to air force 1s and produce various colors and editions. Wah wah that will make them lose their resell value... The shoe would still sell and would allow everyone to have a shot at purchasing them whenever they choose... They could make exclusive editons that would still hold their resell value for those who are worried about that kind of thibg just like lebron and j's...

I think nike should make the yeezy 2 a trademark shoe similar to air force 1s and produce various colors and editions. Wah wah that will make them lose their resell value... The shoe would still sell and would allow everyone to have a shot at purchasing them whenever they choose... They could make exclusive editons that would still hold their resell value for those who are worried about that kind of thibg just like lebron and j's...

Are you guys able to enter the second drawing? It said i already entered. I think that was from from last week

Last edited:

and that's why u don't work for Nike lol

limited releases like the yeezys slowly but surely increase Nikes market share. the only reason Nike can mass produce shoes like the grape 5s and bred 11s and they still sell out is because the brand hype that shoes like yeezys and south beach lebron type shoes generate. they are using Kanye how they used Mike in the 80s/90s. I'm not tryna compare Kanyes importance to Mike but I can't think of a bigger cultural icon right now no matter how u try and front on him or how u personally may feel about him. that's why I wouldn't be surprised if the red 2s are just as hard or even harder to get then the other colors.

I think what will end up happening is they slightly increase production numbers so that more people will get the shoe, but still leave plenty of salty people in order to generate a lot of hype for this years holiday shoes (probably why they're dropping in October). like it or not Nike's strategy is pretty much to make people unhappy lol, or rather leave them unsatisfied so they keep spending.

sorry for essay

Last edited:
Okay so nothing happens at all when I put my copy of Yeezus into my Macbook? Am I supposed to be on a PC or something? What gives? Where's the onscreen instructions and whatnot that are supposed to pop up??

Bogus *** contest, don't know why people who didn't buy the album in the first place are allowed to enter. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Okay so nothing happens at all when I put my copy of Yeezus into my Macbook? Am I supposed to be on a PC or something? What gives? Where's the onscreen instructions and whatnot that are supposed to pop up??

Bogus *** contest, don't know why people who didn't buy the album in the first place are allowed to enter. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Its a free sweepstakes/giveaway.
I think legally to call it that u have to have a "no purchase necessary" option.

I just entered for the second week Yeezy drawing. No disc or code was needed this time, apparently. Filled out the email and D.O.B. form and then seen the Thank you for entering screen.

I just entered for the second week Yeezy drawing. No disc or code was needed this time, apparently. Filled out the email and D.O.B. form and then seen the Thank you for entering screen.

It didn't even prompt me to give my info again....it just told me I have been submitted.

1 limited releases do NOT benefit nike in any way shape form or fashion.... Shoes that retail for 245$ do not increase the profit nike makes off the shoe even if people are reselling them for 2k+ thats pure hype... Nike could mass produce these shoes and still sell out at 245$...
2 if they made the yeezy 2 an air force 1 type of release they could pile up 245$ like they do the 100$ af1s ( af1s have and always will be a good selling shoe)
3 for the hypebeasts worried about their shoe value they can always make signature and exclusive models in which they make limited quantities of the shoe...

You guys know every year they make another edition to signature shoes for example the lebron x... They make general releases of those and then come out with limited releases such as mvp corks denim etc... They should make the yeezy 2 a sig shoe like af1 reebok classic s etc because it is a dope concept shoe...

Last edited:
Does anyone know why they didnt do the giveaway worldwide ? ... Not that i think that i Would have had any chance but ... Now i have to Pray that they Release those red yeezys Here in Hamburg again ... Hopefully more than 50 Paris like the First to Times -.-

the amount of hype the yeezys generate eclipses the amount of hype a limited Lebron could generate probably 100 times

it's about long run profit not tryna make alot of money off of one shoe. would you ever buy a pair of Lebrons if every time you went in the store they were sitting next to Yeezys on the shelf?

Last edited:
the amount of hype the yeezys generate eclipses the amount of hype a limited Lebron could generate probably 100 times

it's about long run profit not tryna make alot of money off of one shoe. would you ever buy a pair of Lebrons if every time you went in the store they were sitting next to Yeezys on the shelf?
Dude your twisting my words and dont know what your talking about or misinterperet what i wrote i never said yeezy are like lebrons...
If you have any kind of common sense regarding the yeezy brand nikes... People are resorting to buying yb fakes because they cannot afford the resale prices meaning that their is a high drmand for these shoes and people are willing to do whatever it takes to own a shoe that even resembles the authentic thing even if their customs.. Resulting in too many fakes and good fakes selling for authentic resale prices... To me its not about the "yeezy" brand but the shoe itself and the concept pf the shoe.
Nike dunks af1 sb even reebok classics are signature lines by reebok and nikes brand ... They should make the yeezy 2 shoe a concept shoe like dunk af1 etc...
It would not work with certain shoes but the demand for these are out of this world...
Yeezy 2 crease pretty quickly and people would cop multiple pairs just to have fresh pair just like white af1s. I kjow i would prolly cop a pair every week if i could... At 245$ a pair nike would make a killing just off these...

Last edited:
entered for week 2. stil wondering if my week 1 entry counted since i entered when it said the opening time was 8am not pm. 

Dude your twisting my words and dont know what your talking about or misinterperet what i wrote i never said yeezy are like lebrons...
If you have any kind of common sense regarding the yeezy brand nikes... People are resorting to buying yb fakes because they cannot afford the resale prices meaning that their is a high drmand for these shoes and people are willing to do whatever it takes to own a shoe that even resembles the authentic thing even if their customs.. Resulting in too many fakes and good fakes selling for authentic resale prices... To me its not about the "yeezy" brand but the shoe itself and the concept pf the shoe.
Nike dunks af1 sb even reebok classics are signature lines by reebok and nikes brand ... They should make the yeezy 2 shoe a concept shoe like dunk af1 etc...
It would not work with certain shoes but the demand for these are out of this world...
Yeezy 2 crease pretty quickly and people would cop multiple pairs just to have fresh pair just like white af1s. I kjow i would prolly cop a pair every week if i could... At 245$ a pair nike would make a killing just off these...
I dont think you're seeing the big picture my friend.

They're using Kanye to create hype not move units.

If they wanted to move units, the yeezy 1s wouldve been retroed. They're using Kanye to create that thrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom