Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any spots in the South Bay Area have Yeezy's last year? The only spots I knew of last time were in Berkeley/San Francisco.

That's true...that "f*** your corporation" line was a stab at Nike. Especially mentioning not minding to work with Adidas.

LOL it wasn't focused at Nike specifically... It was focused at ALL corporations. Corporations are a necessary evil in today's world. Why would he make new slaves just to stab at Nike? Nike is probably the least of his worries.

A looooooooooooooooooot have things have changed since June 9th, 2012 in the sneaker world. Even at that time, with the Yeezys selling for 2-3 K, hype was not at this level. The first Champ Pack release didn't have 1/3rd the hype of the second. Things have changed, Nike knows that these shoes breed corruption. They are not gonna put them in all of the same hands as last year. Promise you that.

Jess: Hi, my name is Jess. How may I help you?
Me: Hi, do you have info on the product code 508214-660?
Jess: I would be happy to assist you with this product.
Jess: We do not have any information yet on the red Yeezy. I would suggest staying up to date on @Nikestore Twitter and our launch calendar for any new information.

Nothing big, but now we know it's the right style code. I think they do know something though.

Can everyone stop posting that you have an "inside source" to Nike? Everyone "has an inside source" now. I'm all for posting information but don't argue your source with another source unless you have proof.

But, bro. I know Kanye's landscapers son's cousin. He said he hasn't gotten any word from Ye yet.
I'm pretty sure someone is reading that saying, "no way, he knows the same connect that I got" :lol:

Can everyone stop posting that you have an "inside source" to Nike? Everyone "has an inside source" now. I'm all for posting information but don't argue your source with another source unless you have proof.

I wouldn't put his name out there like that.

No confirmation that any pairs have shipped as of today.

I wasn't mentioning people like you, you've been posting very helpful info! :pimp: I meant the people who joined yesterday with

Listen, we're on the verge of the release. You can choose to believe it or pass along. I'm using mostly common sense, sprinkled with speculation. LOL

I know for a 1000000000% fact Chicago has pairs. They won't let them sit in there for any longer then they have too.

How do you know that Chicago definitely has them? Where is the proof? Please, we just want evidence other than a "connect".

Last edited:
Been lurking on this thing since the First wave of Yeezy2s, has anyone thought possibly manny pacquiao fight again? That screwed me over last time was well off guard. Understandably his fight this time around has WAY less hype as hes on a losing streak and even though its on a sunday, the Y1's dropped on sundays. Not saying this is true or whatever just a train of thought towards it

Listen, we're on the verge of the release. You can choose to believe it or pass along. I'm using mostly common sense, sprinkled with speculation. LOL

I know for a 1000000000% fact Chicago has pairs. They won't let them sit in there for any longer then they have too.
I know for a fact that Sucezz, Leaders, and St Alfred do not have them in stock. The only store left out in Chicago is RSVP which Kanye has a connection with but with all the speculation that Kanye and Nike is not on good terms, I would personally highly doubt that they have them. What other store out in Chicago am I missing.

I know for a fact that Sucezz, Leaders, and St Alfred do not have them in stock. The only store left out in Chicago is RSVP which Kanye has a connection with but with all the speculation that Kanye and Nike is not on good terms, I would personally highly doubt that they have them. What other store out in Chicago am I missing.
Been confirmed RSVP does not have them yet

Also Mercer probably got hundreds if not even a thousand of each cw. Next to ndc they are allocated the most pairs of any shoe(most of the time)
Hope none of my fellow NTers are still trusting 21Mercer especially after Galaxy Foams and previous Twitter RSVP for Y2 initial release. (12:21 DM posts)  

They get dope **** and they know it. I've personally felt their "customer service" having copped from them quite a few times.

Jess: Hi, my name is Jess. How may I help you?
Me: Hi, do you have info on the product code 508214-660?
Jess: I would be happy to assist you with this product.
Jess: We do not have any information yet on the red Yeezy. I would suggest staying up to date on @Nikestore Twitter and our launch calendar for any new information.

Nothing big, but now we know it's the right style code. I think they do know something though.
I did about 10 live chats yesterday and posted the only 1 that was worth anything which wasnt much. its definitely the style code. they even went as far as to call them the red octobers. some live chat operators know right away that youre asking about yeezys. i even changed the style code to 010 (platinums) and the very next line was "the red yeezy 2s are not available yet". from the chat we know 2 things. 1- the red october name was not a nickname. if you read my chat "Brandon" knew nothing about the yeezys. he obviously put me on hold and spoke to someone and called them the red octobers. 2- they are releasing. when? NOBODY knows. live chats made it clear that the release is tight lipped. IMO... i dont even think nike knows when they want to release them yet. and when they do decide id expect it to be 1-3 days tops after they make that decision. 

I have a connect who's friends with Kanye West's niece's godmother's co-worker and she says that these shoes are in fact dropping sometime in the next year. I'll see what else I can dig up.

Nike wanted 10-31, you know they did. They had the Bron 11 aways scheduled for the 31st as well. Then they changed em and acted like nobody saw. But your boy did.

Hope none of my fellow NTers are still trusting 21Mercer especially after Galaxy Foams and previous Twitter RSVP for Y2 initial release. (12:21 DM posts)  

They get dope **** and they know it. I've personally felt their "customer service" having copped from them quite a few times.
I don't trust them, far from it. But if I win an rsvp best believe I'm picking it up. Same with ntny, won't see my money for GR crap, but for something like yeezys I'd be doing them a favor not picking it up

Nike wanted 10-31, you know they did. They had the Bron 11 aways scheduled for the 31st as well. Then they changed em and acted like nobody saw. But your boy did.
I dont think Nike cared when they came out. I think that KANYE was really pushing for October and due to the strong hand of "big corporation" Nike they didnt make it happen. Its gotta be a shot to Kanye that his own designed shoe is nicknamed after a month and it didnt happen. They have a lot coming out in the next few months especially with the NBA season underway. Kanye is a guy who is in control of basically everything in his life but not a Nike release. There was definitely a rift between the two because of this. Its been stated before in this thread, between the Lebron XI coming out, the DBs, and the Jordan wave in December, I think Nike didnt want to release til at least January/February. This is all just my opinion though...just like 95% of every post in this thread. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom