Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

saint alfreds is in chicago hehe.

If they AREN'T doing a raffle who cares?!. 
Don't have time to be camping for these 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

YEEZY 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YEEZY 2
Agreed

But still 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hope these shops are forming a FAIR way to sell these *waits for Ty to REenter thread*
laugh.gif
 He's out in London, probably won't check here for a few days.

Damn, I'll stalk his IG & Twitter until I hear something from their shop

Originally Posted by cmymb

What does crossing my post out really mean? 
It means S T F U w/ that sh*t.

It also means You AREN'T contributing & are only making things WORSE 

To the ppl complaining about glue stains, you PROBABLY won't get a pair anyways & if you do there will be NO inspecting & you'd be a FOOl to return them instead of...maybe... selling them to someone who wouldn't mind.

Also the Y1 were in outlets 
nerd.gif
Apparently, it's never to early for hate huh? Calm down dude... Y U MAD SON?!? lol

Originally Posted by Franky 9

could be that Europe and Australia are getting them the 9th, and north america are getting them after. Nike could be trying out the hype on the other side to see how exactly they should handle it here.

Hmm...well they did release the SB 9s overseas first, so maybe....

Until some official info comes out yall gotta try and relax. Its pretty unlikely that these could release without at least a days warning, you cant keep store employees quiet.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA s t f u with what?  Posting info on these shoes.  More than you are posting.  Isnt that what this thread is for?  Got information from Oregon and your telling me to s t f u.  Like anything  anyone says on here is gonna make it any harder to get these shoes.  If thats what you really think than your a straight up fool..... Yea straight up fool i said.  

I don't mind elitist mentality and hype....as long as it does get followed by a pay off.  The Air Mags were for charity so its different.  It's going to be a damn shame if after the long hype job on these, they don't remember why they all get paid to do what they love...the consumers.  I love the mystique and the build up, let's just hope these are somewhat obtainable, even if difficult.  If at the end of the day the majority of the US is unable to cop these either because of limited carriers or 5k resales, it's sort of just a slap in the face of Nike and Kanye fans.  
Not that I think either give a +$#$ about what I think, or you all for that matter.  Thanks to those of you guys posting the updates, rumors, and pics today.  Best day of Nike Talk in a  long time.  

How?  So instead of having no chance to get them now you have NOOOOOOO chance to get them?  Ill post my pair next week and if you want ill resell to you. Peace out 

Originally Posted by rareair45

This release will bring out the worst in everyone.

Yes it will. 
30t6p3b.gif

I do not care for these, but if they do a raffle local, I will try and grab a pair for trade bait. 

Only a FEW NTer's words are golden when it come to these type of releases, and if you been on NT for awhile, you know who they are.

Good luck to those who are trying to get a pair. 

Welp, time to squad up and get ready for this release. Got the Zen's and Black/Pink's the first go around....

....I'll be more than happy just getting one pair of either color this time around.

Good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

no florida places getting them?
Im sure atleast one spot in miami will get them..but that is just my guess
ohwell.gif
Shoe Gallery had the 1st and will most likely have these but cross this store off the list cause they dont get that many AND most of there pairs go to the celebs and loyal customers who been shopping there for years

They probably will raffle off a small amount tho......or give em out to they loyal customers/friends early then end up selling like 7 pair and say "thats all we got in"

Originally Posted by cmymb

How?  So instead of having no chance to get them now you have NOOOOOOO chance to get them?  Ill post my pair next week and if you want ill resell to you. Peace out 

your info is probably false and you probably wont post a pair next week. 
laugh.gif

Here's the deal. If you don't work in top management at Nike, Nike sportswear, or Nike retail then you don't have a clue. This dudes friend, if he exists, probably works at the call center and is going off of rumors or dude is making it up entirely. I like to compare Nike to apple because they are very similar. If you work at apple you don't know jack about new products other than rumors unless you are in executive management or design. Why would Nike tell anyone other than those few that need to know? If everyone knew in Oregon then we would have a lot more reports coming from confidential sources. This dude is full of it.

Glad you said probably.  Ill make sure to send a pic to you as well.  So funny when someone has info everyone calls them out saying its not true.  

Ok, well my friend works on the 3rd floor of the Mia Hamm building. Have you ever heard of that? Yea, thats not a call center. 

get outta here, you got a pair on lock? congrats, no need to come in here bragging and spreading, what seems like, complete BS.

All I can say is if I had legit info and people didn't believe me then I wouldn't care. Their loss. I really wouldn't waste my time responding to everyone that doesn't believe me? On the last page you said peace out. Why are you still hanging around the thread?

If I'm able to cop for retail on NDC, then I could give a f*** less what glue stains are on these...but Im a REALIST, so I know I'm going to have to go the reseller route. I was prepared to drop a stack and a half for these, but at the same time i was expecting them to be flawless.  I'd hate to spend that kinda dough and be disappointed. 

C'mon son, you really think if im at a store with a chance to cop for retail imma say NO cuz of some bad stitching and glue stains?!

cmon-son.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom