Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Brianptt

Retail or bust. Dudes talking about dropping a stack and a half smh lol. If I'm spending 1-2k im getting about 3 to 4 pairs of guccis/louis and laughing at all the hype.

a stack at Gucci & Louis? you barely walking out with a belt and wallet talkin bout 3 or 4 pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Retail or bust. Dudes talking about dropping a stack and a half smh lol. If I'm spending 1-2k im getting about 3 to 4 pairs of guccis/louis and laughing at all the hype.

a stack at Gucci & Louis? you barely walking out with a belt and wallet talkin bout 3 or 4 pairs
laugh.gif
this.

Probably not 3-4 pairs, but depending on the style of shoe, you can get something nice for under a grand. I bought a pair of Gucci Drivers last month for $450...

Originally Posted by sniper

Probably not 3-4 pairs, but depending on the style of shoe, you can get something nice for under a grand. I bought a pair of Gucci Drivers last month for $450...

Unless you gettin some nice loafers or dress shoes

Ill take any Yeezy over a Gucci or LV athletic shoe anyday

this. unless its one of the Kanye x LV collabos, LV and Gucci's sneakers are butt ugly. Granted the quality is amazing but the visual aesthetics leave much to be desired. If Im spending $1500 and can't get a Yeezy, id go for some Louboutins. 

Seems like you haven't stepped foot in a higher-end store. I'll take a nicely, crafted Italian-made shoe over a rubber-sneaker any day. Mind you, I'm also going after the Yeezys, but I'll still choose quality over hype. You truly can't compare apples & oranges...
Edit: Just caught that you were referring to their athletic shoes. I can agree with that...

Seems like you haven't stepped foot in a higher-end store. I'll take a nicely, crafted Italian-made shoe over a rubber-sneaker any day. Mind you, I'm also going after the Yeezys, but I'll still choose quality over hype. You truly can't compare apples & oranges...
Edit: Just caught that you were referring to their athletic shoes. I can agree with that...
I was more referring to loafers/dress shoes.  For athletic shoes, YES there are still other brands that are comparable and easy to obtain if you have money.  Sometimes the headache just isn't worth it.  Obv tho, if I can get them, I will, but I am a realest and recognize there are way more people than me who have way better connects and still won't get them.  

laugh.gif

And yes, I said "1-2k"  Notice the "2".  I guess I should be more specific b/c I do understand some people on here are not that bright.  for 1.5k you can buy roughly 3 pairs of gucci shoes.  For 2k you can buy roughly 4 pairs of shoes.  a belt and wallet will run you 600 bucks.  And no one is saying that this is "doing it big" or "balling" at gucci with such a small amount.  I was merely commenting for the disillusioned who said they were willing to spend 1to2 g's on these.  Yes, for $1,000 to $2,000, I would rather spend it at gucci/louis.  But to each their own.

Is it just me or does the reptile looking leather in these pics......

2962bky.jpg

nikeairyeezy2sneaker01.jpg

look different than they do in this one?

t0pxfl.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

2962bky.jpg

t0pxfl.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting.
Nah you're right, it's different. The last one as way less snake skin. Then again, the pic in the middle was probably an early sample. I got to admit that I prefer it like in the 1st picture tho...

^It's the lighting. However, fakes are already being made as we speak. I saw a YouTube video of some guy reviewing his fake Air Mags and the box they sent them in had "Air Yeezy 2" on the tag...
Edit: Found it. 3:00 minute mark...

Originally Posted by ebpo

2962bky.jpg

t0pxfl.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting.
Nah you're right, it's different. The last one as way less snake skin. Then again, the pic in the middle was probably an early sample. I got to admit that I prefer it like in the 1st picture tho...
yea looks different to me too. and the 1st pics look waaay better

^It's the lighting. However, fakes are already being made as we speak. I saw a YouTube video of some guy reviewing his fake Air Mags and the box they sent them in had "Air Yeezy 2" on the tag...

Thannks, now I have to worry about spending $$$ on potential fakes!! Lol ughhh

So is Jay-Z gettin Kanye to sponsor the Brooklyn Nets and all gettin em to play in Yeezys?!?!?! hahah yea right. that would be insane tho!

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

So is Jay-Z gettin Kanye to sponsor the Brooklyn Nets and all gettin em to play in Yeezys?!?!?! hahah yea right. that would be insane tho!

LOL what? thats crazy watch some goons break into the locker room and take their yeezys.

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

Originally Posted by ebpo

2962bky.jpg

t0pxfl.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting.
yea looks different to me too. and the 1st pics look waaay better

Another minor detail that changed is the suede material on the toe between the sole and mesh. In the first "samples" it goes all the back to the second "pod" like structure on the midsole and seems to be thicker...or is that just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom