Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want people to think these are ugly to lower demand... most people cant tell how a shoe will look on foot from pics, but when i walk down the street in these its gonna be
nerd.gif

Q:

It's my size. I'm a 12, so is Ye...
The "anaconda" is indeed much more refined on the sample...But I just like the soles, color variation & mesh (not leather) utilized on the retail version...
Makes the more versatile, IMO.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Q:

The "anaconda" is indeed much more refined on the sample...But I just like the soles, color variation & mesh (not leather) utilized on the retail version...

PO
I can provide them a loving, caring home
happy.gif

Chris Brown

scatk8.jpg

Originally Posted by PO2345

Q:

PO

Trust, I know. I've "battled" with the man during the LR/Graduation days for sneakers in directly.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

With every somewhat sneakerhead celeb tweeting and instagraming these the demand is gonna reach galaxy/concord levels, depending on the supply I guess.
The demand for these have been beyond Galaxy/concord level since 2009

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

With every somewhat sneakerhead celeb tweeting and instagraming these the demand is gonna reach galaxy/concord levels, depending on the supply I guess.
The demand for these have been beyond Galaxy/concord level since 2009

laugh.gif

Remember when the RD was 4/13
laugh.gif
Now it's supposedly 6/9 for the states
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll wait for Nike to officially say something 

With the way these people have camped out for nerfs and galaxy foams here in Houston, there just isn't any hope unless it's random. ndc or bust. 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom