Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

I wouldnt be surprised if Nike sent letters to all the celebs to post them to social media upon arrival.

They send them some type of media packet, with instructions and all.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly! You guys think that they give shoes to celebrities just for the heck of it and/or to make them happy? They are part of the marketing plan, just like you would put an ad on a billboard.

WELL I WAS GOING TO GRAB THREE PAIRS OF THE MV ELITES THIS WEEKEND ALONG WITH THE AJKO'S BUT I GUESS I'M GOING TO PASS ON THE AJKO'S AND GET ONLY TWO PAIRS OF THE MV.

BOUT TO GO IN FOR THESE YEEZY'S.

That "Yeezy Knows" tee is cold!!! I want one

Well now that this info is out I guess It'll be hard for me to obtain a paiur, I cant camp for a week straight which I assume the kids are pakcing their snack wraps and gameboys now for......

=(

thank you nike for finally giving us a date.

ugh now to see where they will drop. preparing my camping gear and hitting up the homies to see if they'll camp with me

Time to suit up kids....Its offical...

Interseting..my connect who is FTL DM said they STILL have not gotten confirmation from Nike...and my dudes own boutiques said the reps STILL havent said anything....

SUP WITH THAT??

man these have finally been announced good luck to all who actually want these, i know I do

the level of detail is outrageous

Nike screwed up big time. They should have made these a true QS and released them without info to eliminate camping. people will be camping within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom