Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

Who's getting them in nyc- no official confirmed spots. Just got word that mom and pops will have them- don't sleep on the small shops downtown.

How could someone seriously not like this sneaker? Besides the infrared 6, this might be goat imo

Originally Posted by dharv

How could someone seriously not like this sneaker? Besides the infrared 6, this might be goat imo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by g2000

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I wish they could make a shoe exclusively for people who have college degrees, but than again, that would exclude almost 90% of the fan base.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have no issue with that! I would be all gooooood!.... No technical or trade schools grads, sorry
Zoom Insurance Salesman? Air Accountant?

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Originally Posted by g2000

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have no issue with that! I would be all gooooood!.... No technical or trade schools grads, sorry
Zoom Insurance Salesman? Air Accountant?
It would make more sense if you were to say to people who are not on welfare...Majority of the people camping are and then buying multiple pairs to resell...I don't have a college degree and i'm working 68 hours a week at WTC1 harder then alot of people with college degree's...I also make alot of money doing what i'm doing to live a comfortable livestyle.I'm not rich but i do not support reseller's so most shoes are out of my reach even though i can afford reseller price's.

man every day i check into this thread, im more and more thankful I paid 500 for my yeezy 1s the week after they released.

These 2s are nice especially the blk ones but $%@# the hassle for them.

Prob just gonna use the money and buy some 3s i missed out on last year or KD galaxies

Originally Posted by Doessing92

Anyone know if any stores in the DC, MD area will get these?

This is what I'm trying to figure out. I got lucky off raffles twice with he last Yeezys, hoping that a local DTLR will have the same policy with these.

Originally Posted by drillest

I hope all these stores do raffles for the Yeezys like they did in 09.

Word. Most of us are hoping that or RSVP. A lot of us can't camp for these.

I'm not so sure about that east/west getting certain colors

My spot in Ohio said as of yesterday he's getting the grey color...

a bud of mine says he's guaranteeing me a pair of the platinum but i will pay 50 extra after i see him, i took it in a heartbeat cause i know i won't be able to camp for this or any other wanted shoes out there that people get to resell, i have work and that's more important to me. Plus i like to actually enjoy my weekend by either resting or going out so no campout here.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

You need to get a life, or a real job.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

cant knock the hustle. a job wont get you 2500 in a week...

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

cant knock the hustle. a job wont get you 2500 in a week...

you think you can sell these for $ 2,800?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I miss the days when people would cop shoes because they liked them... I remember wearing my name pickups out of the store lol those days are gone like $1.10 gas hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom