Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

actually guys, I hate to break it to you... but a well paying job CAN make you 2500+ in a week.

So how many people on here is actually making $62.50 an hour and nearly $130,000 per year? probably less than 5% ...LOL and I wouldnt characterize an icome like that as a job income but more like a career income ........and if i was making $130,000 a year I dont think price would bother me too much on one release but hey thats my opinion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels
these clowns getting their 15 minutes of fame, but damn the blacks look amazing in this pic... 
pimp.gif
Uh, they're called African Americans. Look your sexual orientation is your business, but don't be racist gawl.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

this release got me so anxious. only spot around me said raffle then said no raffle and now there saying they dont know what to do

I just want one pair of the blacks, just one.
I have a feeling if nike made these general release, this thread would be half as long.

kanye and nike pretty much told us without telling us directly that we aint gonna get this shoe unless we are rich and famous. and the worst part is that it seems they are rubbing it in all of our faces seeing these celebs with the shoes already.

first week after release these will hit 2K+ then after all the rich people dry out the price will drop to 1.5k around there thats when i will cop the black pair.

Smh. You know it's at it's worst when someone buys up 7 pairs at 1250 each with intention to sell for more. Just an all around dispicable world were in.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

tumblr_m50qnrjhDH1qbi3sio1_500.jpg
these clowns getting their 15 minutes of fame, but damn the blacks look amazing in this pic... 
pimp.gif
Uh, they're called African Americans. Look your sexual orientation is your business, but don't be racist gawl.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the sneakers man... Calm down bro

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

pimp.gif

Don't take things literally dude. Realize sometimes that things can be jokes. Obviously, I know he's talking about shoes.

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

kanye and nike pretty much told us without telling us directly that we aint gonna get this shoe unless we are rich and famous. and the worst part is that it seems they are rubbing it in all of our faces seeing these celebs with the shoes already.

I feel this is a different type of release man... Expect a lot of lotteries... And few camp outs Nike is trying something different this time around.

pimp.gif

he was just playing around...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

My apologies I see that now... I was just running through the pages didn't want this thread to go somewhere and get locked... Again my apologies.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

My apologies I see that now... I was just running through the pages didn't want this thread to go somewhere and get locked... Again my apologies.
2008c90.jpg

2cr33n6.png

On another note, ANYBODY that went to the WTT tour (or that has the Y1) knows how them bad boys GITD.

They kept hitting the lights & all through the concert I kept telling my girl to look at the shoes
laugh.gif

I'm hoping these spots that are getting them are doing a raffle

RSVP Gallery

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

I fill this is a different type of release man... Expect a lot o lotteries... And few camp outs Nike is trying something different this time around.
Lotteries, raffles, and a surprise drop on NDC are the only way I will get a pair... I'm not willing to pay thousands for a pair of sneakers... I can go on ebay and cop a pair of Lanvins, Margielas, McNairys, Guccis, Pradas.... and still have change for that much....
30t6p3b.gif

IMO the Yeezy 2s look so much better than the 1s. The 1s are dope, but they remind me of fuzion/son of mars/spizike trash. The 2s look so dope and original.

Read it on a group on FB.
About Yeezy 2s (not my info):

Here is what I was told:
Much, much more limited than the Yeezy 1.
The East and West Coasts will each get one colorway a piece while the Midwest will receive both colorways.
All stores are required to do a raffle.
No store is allowed to say how many pairs they received or whether or not they have them in hand until June 9th, only that they will or will not get them. (This is to protect the stores from possible theft etc)
Most stores will not know how many (or truly if they are getting them or not) until Monday.
Now, it's possible this guy has bad info too, but this is straight from the source.
Also or interest, Nike has a new color-coding system for releases. It ranges from Blue to Red with a few colors in between. The Blue is used for general releases that will not have much impact. The Red are reserved for only those releases that will draw large crowds and the potential for violence. For all the Red releases, the aforementioned rules are to be adhered to by shops. So far, this year's Red releases are Yeezy 2s and the Bred XIs.

Originally Posted by jecca650

IMO the Yeezy 2s look so much better than the 1s. The 1s are dope, but they remind me of fuzion/son of mars/spizike trash. The 2s look so dope and original.

This X1000

The 1s are cool but I am not a huge fan of giant sneakers, just not my thing but the 2s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aha so true, I been on BT for years and very curious as to how this release turns out. Best of luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom