Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^No the stores can notify if they are getting them...

My Spot in indy just put the release details on his website...

So FTL corp has yet to confirm anything but HOH in NYC has? Dude up there said they're not allowing lines until thursday.

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

interesting...i thought nike's whole approach was to keep hush to avoid campouts and use raffles 
laugh.gif

Also my local HOH stated callback during the week for state st and north riverside. But what was odd is the day nike released the press info I called them and the dude was like "They have yet to be confirmed" I then told him "Nike just did via press release online have u not seen it?" "oh wait they did already?! nikes here right now the rep has one yeezy 2 on and one south beach lebron on. Call back the week of the drop and well give u the ticket release date" hmmmm very fishy.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Ill suck **** for yeezy 2s nh
indifferent.gif
Somebody need ban this dude. What kind of FUDGE iiish is that? SMH. I wouldn't be surprised if dude really did. Funny but extra homosexual.
roll.gif

Niketalk NYC crew is lookn 15 deep right now. If we do this right team, we have a good shot of obtaining pairs.

I've haven't been as semi-obsessed with a sneaker since my first cop back in the early 90's. My first pair of J's, the black 5's. I am pretty sure it's the hunt that has me captivated.... this is actually a challenge to land these kickz, to succeed where others will not, and failure is simply not an option.

Originally Posted by classic101

Also my local HOH stated callback during the week for state st and north riverside. But what was odd is the day nike released the press info I called them and the dude was like "They have yet to be confirmed" I then told him "Nike just did via press release online have u not seen it?" "oh wait they did already?! nikes here right now the rep has one yeezy 2 on and one south beach lebron on. Call back the week of the drop and well give u the ticket release date" hmmmm very fishy.
so you think HOH is definitely getting em? from chicago too

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Ill suck **** for yeezy 2s nh
indifferent.gif
Somebody need ban this dude. What kind of FUDGE iiish is that? SMH. I wouldn't be surprised if dude really did. Funny but extra homosexual.
roll.gif

roll.gif
gotta lighten the mood in this thread. 

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by classic101

so you think HOH is definitely getting em? from chicago too
Im guessing yes to tell you the truth also they confirmed no raffles as they have never did one (hoping this is true) after i asked. Hopefully this chicago get the most rumor is true I need both of these. Will update with info if I get some. Ive been stalking shops for days
ohwell.gif

Cole makes those look perfect. Especially for skinny, regular height _s that wear fitted clothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
 Here's the video of the dude in the women's pants from a few pages back.
probably str8 millionaires kids

And you young guys wonder why your girls cheat on you with older MEN......
laugh.gif

Props for them getting them early though.

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

lol really only one shoe boutique in indy. i'm still holding out hope that HoH will have them...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by jinx

Niketalk NYC crew is lookn 15 deep right now. If we do this right team, we have a good shot of obtaining pairs.

i just pulled up..stop lying son

i was referring to the group i'm puttting together so we could camp.  There are no lines anywhere from what I'm told due to cops shutting them down till thursday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom