Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats even crazier...is - if Ye was really about that money like Hov...he would cease this opportunity and get his own branch like JORDAN. This dude could easily jump to a 300M networth type of cat with a contract like that. Hes only getting older...time to put all his chips in.

People are seriously talking about purchasing a shoe for 1500?  A nike shoe?  Is Kanye's foot in that +%!+%+? Do you get free tracks or production or something for that price?  I admit it is a very nice looking shoe, but damn....1500?  I guess it's safe to say that this is the most hyped release ever?  Worse than the concords?  Wow...and kudos to those who are able to get their hands on these things. 

talked to a close HOH manager/friend.... dont count them out. Nike maybe dropping a surprise on us all.... MAYBE.

*this is midwest area.... im not dropping exact location until i know they are in the store and im secured with him. however PM me and ill let you know as soon as things are confirmed ( iwould imagine this will be midweek)

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Whats even crazier...is - if Ye was really about that money like Hov...he would cease this opportunity and get his own branch like JORDAN. This dude could easily jump to a 300M networth type of cat with a contract like that. Hes only getting older...time to put all his chips in.
+1 
pimp.gif

man these riddles and secret everythings is pissing me off i swear this is the only brand not meeting quantities of their demand

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

kanye and nike pretty much told us without telling us directly that we aint gonna get this shoe unless we are rich and famous. and the worst part is that it seems they are rubbing it in all of our faces seeing these celebs with the shoes already.

I fill this is a different type of release man... Expect a lot o lotteries... And few camp outs Nike is trying something different this time around.
Lotteries, raffles, and a surprise drop on NDC are the only way I will get a pair... I'm not willing to pay thousands for a pair of sneakers... I can go on ebay and cop a pair of Lanvins, Margielas, McNairys, Guccis, Pradas.... and still have change for that much....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stickie213

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already or not, but the only places that are releasing the grey pair are Chicago and NY. Shops already know if they are getting them. 
Can't believe how much BS i've read on this thread hahahaha

false.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man these riddles and secret everythings is pissing me off i swear this is the only brand not meeting quantities of their demand

Bruh me and you already talked you know where my head is right now....

Anybody hear any news about the yeezys touching down in Orlando? I know the whole allstar weekend fiasco put a bad taste in Nikes mouth, but I'm hoping we don't get completely shutout again. (Info about Tampa or Miami would be appreciated too....I'm willing to drive)

PM me if want to keep it low key

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Damn that was hard to watch 
roll.gif

Type effeminate dudes... 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. literally made my stomach turn... I started scrubbing my kitchen counter tops after watching that for no reason.. it just felt right.

Man, someone is going to get killed for this shoe...
30t6p3b.gif

I would bet in occurs in Houston too..
frown.gif

PO

NYC HEADS
so far i have a group of 4 from niketalk ready to post up.

anybody wanna get down, message me.  once things get hectic midweek i won't b checking the site much...so hmu asap.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

every time I read "more limited than Yeezy1" the question pops in my head "why are Nike repps giving them away to their celeb/friends?"...how many galaxies were given away? I bet these will be easy to obtain..like 5 pair in each size..Chicago will have like 10 in each size at each location.

60 seconds, where we going RSVP STA or LRDS. LMK bro!

I might make the trip up to the chi for this release.

Yea? we need a local head to keep us informed.

Originally Posted by air4life

People are seriously talking about purchasing a shoe for 1500?  A nike shoe?  Is Kanye's foot in that +%!+%+? Do you get free tracks or production or something for that price?  I admit it is a very nice looking shoe, but damn....1500?  I guess it's safe to say that this is the most hyped release ever?  Worse than the concords?  Wow...and kudos to those who are able to get their hands on these things. 

This.

stickie213 making an appearance didn't expect that 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 i need to start mobbin this thread & see what's good 

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

This.
compared to what its gonna be after i say that is a good price. if they did that around here (Florida) i would do it

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

This.
compared to what its gonna be after i say that is a good price. if they did that around here (Florida) i would do it
Hold up!! Hold up! This is getting absurd.  1500 is a GOOD price?! What do you guys think the price will be after release date?  People can't be seriously considering dropping 2K on a pair of nike tennis shoes.  I have seen it all....and it's name is YEEZY!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

You need to get a life, or a real job.

*looks at screen name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom