Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by 18th letter

%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

THE ALL MIGHTY RARE AS %%%$ SIZE 13 APPROVED!!!!

tumblr_lz4xhh48HX1r1awquo1_500.gif

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOOOOOO! I'm hype as hell for you like I got the email  once peeping the .gif I swear I'm a dead @ss doing that in the club, if I get my pair.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Hey man can you find the address for them any where on their website?  lol

The Vault
Oak Court Mall
4465 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN38117
thanks!

Congrats fam hope we all continue to help each other out. I know thats a rare size i tried for a 11.5 and 12 and got denied lol.

Atlanta is looking like a wasteland right now. I hope they do some sort of raffle like every one else is doing. The influx of hypebeasts and resellers would mess up everything. Plus i'm not trying to stand in a line, I got tickets to the Spitta show on Friday.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

THE ALL MIGHTY RARE AS %%%$ SIZE 13 APPROVED!!!!

tumblr_lz4xhh48HX1r1awquo1_500.gif

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available.
Damn homie!! I'm Jeally as can be right now. Congrats though. In the mean time...Got my twitter account linked uo with the phone for @nikeDallas RSVP message. All I can do is wait and hope now. 8 hour drive....#WorthItHomie!! Good job!

I think we're all jelly for the three fellow NT-ers. Congrats guys!!!!

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Atlanta is looking like a wasteland right now. I hope they do some sort of raffle like every one else is doing. The influx of hypebeasts and resellers would mess up everything. Plus i'm not trying to stand in a line, I got tickets to the Spitta show on Friday.

man who are you telling, called Undefeated LA, there are 20 heads lined up right now and its only Tuesday. Every place is doing a raffle, the best chance I have is these online RSVPs or if they drop them online. BTW PM me your number

160jordansdeep if it was in NY lmk where and how much please, appreciate it fam...I aint trying to flood your pm box, I'm sure you got hit with at least 30 pms...lol

Won an RSVP for a Size 10 at retail. I've never experienced luck like this before. Guess its a comeback after the epic fail at the Employee Store for the SB Lebron 9 Elites

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Won an RSVP for a Size 10 at retail. I've never experienced luck like this before. Guess its a comeback after the epic fail at the Employee Store for the SB Lebron 9 Elites
which RSVP? congrats...popular size too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom