Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 731balla

I hope you understand now why this was a stupid/self-destructive move...
Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault 
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif
Dude is from KY...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available. 
Dude is from TX... Might let the pair hang is he gets them locally (Don't Blame him)

Originally Posted by pmirish

*kanye dance*

10.5's from the vault. i've got an 8 hour drive ahead of me too.
I'm guessing out of state too...

You guys can call me SALTY (Which I am not)... call me a hater...etc. But what I really am is PERPLEXED.... Why blow up a spot on a national level if you are counting on them for your pair. You reduced you chances willingly. CRAZY to me...

Karma could of at least got you back with a pair, but it seems like she didn't...

Just not smart my dude. 

I am all about helping people out when I can but in the environment we are in now everyone wants to eat first and share the crumbs. They'll have 2nds 3rds and 4ths before sharing. Yet you were nieve enough to post it on the general thread instead of the TN regional thread...

Now we have 3 confirmed out of state people picking up pairs at a store they probably have never spent a dime in...

Its because of local customers stores have the sales that they do that lead to the accounts they have. 

Don't get it TWISTED I am HAPPY for you guys that are going to be able to cop at retail. I TRUELY AM 
pimp.gif

All I am questioning is what SdotC38109 decided to do... Just doesn't make sense to me, I guess it doesn't have to, but WOW.

Now lets just hope all of you that got  pair thanks to his info drop and heads up return the favor down the line...doubt it...but one can only hope.

ENJOY

I respect your opinion and I feel  the reason this site was created to help other sneakerheads no matter there location, race, religion and etc ...and thats what i did. I rather see them in the hands of fellow niketalkers then some person who probably would just sell them. Plus it also comes down to pure luck and thats what they had and we all have been sharing info and i also never forget that they are just shoes and this a hobby and life will continue after the 9th. Thanks and you guys are who won are welcome for the help and will continue to share info.

Speaking of that their is a size 9 on ebay in memphis area so thats why helped so people i felt really wanted the shoes could obtain them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...2831770?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35bcebb99a

if your not in the nyc area dont bother to e-mail me

i dont have the shoes i know a place that has them but i am not give the store out

any time i need help getting something

i dont get nothing in retrun
i am NOT putting money up for anyone

I want the black pair but man, the platinum greys go pretty hard as well from the pictures 21 Mercer provided. I have a feeling those will be highly sought after the hype dies, not to mention I don't see too many celebrities with them.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

How exactly did people find out about the Vault?

The vault was one of the first spots to announce they were getting them... They updated on twitter with rules to the email on twitter.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

160, For a shoe that has the majority of its upper as a mesh, what are your thoughts on the quality? For $245, you expect them to use some rare breed of snakeskin for the heel or Kevlar carbon fiber on the mesh. What are your impressions? Everyone will just be happy to get these that I have yet to hear reports on if they are really "worth it". Then again, dying foam black from the core is not what Nike does best. So they could have sent them to a specialty factory to get the job done.

I would also love to hear your first impressions 160.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

160, For a shoe that has the majority of its upper as a mesh, what are your thoughts on the quality? For $245, you expect them to use some rare breed of snakeskin for the heel or Kevlar carbon fiber on the mesh. What are your impressions? Everyone will just be happy to get these that I have yet to hear reports on if they are really "worth it". Then again, dying foam black from the core is not what Nike does best. So they could have sent them to a specialty factory to get the job done.

This is a must answer question.

what a long day.......these shoes have people running all over the world to get them..... Good luck to everyone, its getting crazier and crazier out there

You don't owe it to anyone to give out info 160. Unless you know those folks from NY well that look out for you. Sucks you're missing one lace tip. Hope Nike can get you a replacement.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont have the shoes i know a place that has them but i am not give the store out

i am putting money up for anyone
are they over or under 1500?

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

I respect your opinion and I feel  the reason this site was created to help other sneakerheads no matter there location, race, religion and etc ...and thats what i did. I rather see them in the hands of fellow niketalkers then some person who probably would just sell them. Plus it also comes down to pure luck and thats what they had and we all have been sharing info and i also never forget that they are just shoes and this a hobby and life will continue after the 9th. Thanks and you guys are who won are welcome for the help and will continue to share info.

Speaking of that their is a size 9 on ebay in memphis area so thats why helped so people i felt really wanted the shoes could obtain them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...2831770?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35bcebb99a

My man, I get why you did it, because you are authentically a nice guy. Thats whats up, I really respect that.
What I dont get is your logic though. Everyone her is sharing info on a semi-local level. Because most spots are catering to locals. Look at all the post saying "if and only if in (LA,NY,etc..) hit me up for info..." The vaults intention was most likely to get locals a fair chance at obtaining without dealing with raffle or camp out. You blew up the spot and all of a sudden locals are competing with the rest of the USA. 

It is what it is though, but you cant lie, you would rather see these in YOUR hands than in other peoples regardless of resellers or not... lets be honest.

Thats all I am saying. But more power to you I guess? 
ohwell.gif

How do you know you didn't help someone trying to flip? We are all resellers at one point or another...

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I heard HOH 34st told people today that they will not be getting them. The look on everyone that was out there for a week and even days was priceless. And they still refused to leave and are still out there. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cant front. Its nice to see my NT be able to get a pair at retail in the TN area. Id def drive the 8 hours if it were me as well. Especially with these prices these stores are charging lol

So there are about 25 heads at Undefeated in Siverlake, I am about 10 min from there and I'm thinking about bringing my cam up there to ask questions Nters want answers for.

Do you guys have any suggestions as far as what questions to ask and what to do? I am doing this kinda for the LOLs and semisrs.

IE: How do you have so much time on your hands?, Are you a reseller? How much to buy your spot right now? I will do a few shout outs for the good questions

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i am NOT putting money up for anyone
I just email but just saw this ...disregard it.

The homie 160 always one of the first..if not the first with the exclusives on NT. Very nice
pimp.gif
And if he is able to help out in any way, I think all those slots are filled by now
laugh.gif

He didnt sound too happy on the phone though
laugh.gif
Better go get that lace lock my G but congrats again.

I hope you understand now why this was a stupid/self-destructive move...
Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault 
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif
Dude is from KY...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available. 
Dude is from TX... Might let the pair hang is he gets them locally (Don't Blame him)

*kanye dance*

10.5's from the vault. i've got an 8 hour drive ahead of me too.
I'm guessing out of state too...

You guys can call me SALTY (Which I am not)... call me a hater...etc. But what I really am is PERPLEXED.... Why blow up a spot on a national level if you are counting on them for your pair. You reduced you chances willingly. CRAZY to me...

Karma could of at least got you back with a pair, but it seems like she didn't...

Just not smart my dude. 

I am all about helping people out when I can but in the environment we are in now everyone wants to eat first and share the crumbs. They'll have 2nds 3rds and 4ths before sharing. Yet you were nieve enough to post it on the general thread instead of the TN regional thread...

Now we have 3 confirmed out of state people picking up pairs at a store they probably have never spent a dime in...

Its because of local customers stores have the sales that they do that lead to the accounts they have. 

Don't get it TWISTED I am HAPPY for you guys that are going to be able to cop at retail. I TRUELY AM 
pimp.gif

All I am questioning is what SdotC38109 decided to do... Just doesn't make sense to me, I guess it doesn't have to, but WOW.

Now lets just hope all of you that got  pair thanks to his info drop and heads up return the favor down the line...doubt it...but one can only hope.

ENJOY

No reason to help people only locally. Chances are, some states might not even get pairs.

hmm hopefully i get on one of the rsvp for ny.. im definitely gonna catch the megabus to nyc if i get it.lol

I just sent dude my number for the second time....took me a while to figure out what he was asking for...lol

Hope he calls man...lol

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

A pair of Yeezy 2 going for $70,000 on Ebay right now. Let the shill bidding begin. LMAO!

7,000 not 70,000.
laugh.gif
Ebay & Paypal fees are gonna kill em.

Originally Posted by nightruans

So there are about 25 heads at Undefeated in Siverlake, I am about 10 min from there and I'm thinking about bringing my cam up there to ask questions Nters want answers for.

Do you guys have any suggestions as far as what questions to ask and what to do? I am doing this kinda for the LOLs and semisrs.

IE: How do you have so much time on your hands?, Are you a reseller? How much to buy your spot right now? I will do a few shout outs for the good questions

Ask them what shoe size Kanye wears.

Coming from somebody that got the info when you posted.. .and didn't luck out on gettn them I APPRECIATE you putting the info on here!!! I feel like thats what NT is all about good looks bro..hope more NT'rs get pairs come release day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom