Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well appreciated 160, thanks for the call back...too bad my size is gone
frown.gif

Good luck on the sale bro.

thats clearly fake.. they just set there bids to private so only they can see the names, and they just go back and forth with bids to get some notoriety 

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

A pair of Yeezy 2 going for $70,000 on Ebay right now. Let the shill bidding begin. LMAO!

7,000 not 70,000.
laugh.gif
There is a auction going to 70,000 right now.  Out of all the auctions that have ended half have re-listed.

The closest spot to me is doing a raffle. On release day they will hand out 1 free ticket to everyone in line. They will also give you an extra ticket for every $20 you spend in their store.
Every ticket must have your name on it and must be logged onto their spread sheet. If your ticket gets pulled more then once, they will move on to the next #. So NO winning more
then 1 pair. No one under the age of 15 is allowed a ticket and you must be there to win.
They claim they received a "GOOD" amount as well
happy.gif
(All Wolf/Platinum) They will also be charging retail!!!
Seems pretty fair to me. Looks like I'll be grabbing some new tees/shorts/snaps as well as increasing my odds! I really need the SHOE GODS to be w/ me on this mission
wink.gif

Heads up Bows and Arrows in the bay area is getting yeezys I'm hearing 14 pairs and some campers are out right now so if your down go get em boys. I don't know what CW they'll have or what they'll charge but I have listed what I do know.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

JESUS CHRIST STOP E-MAILING ME 

I DONT HAVE ANY SIZES OTHER THEN MY OWN 

I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO CONTACT 

I emailed you dont hate me 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

I respect your opinion and I feel  the reason this site was created to help other sneakerheads no matter there location, race, religion and etc ...and thats what i did. I rather see them in the hands of fellow niketalkers then some person who probably would just sell them. Plus it also comes down to pure luck and thats what they had and we all have been sharing info and i also never forget that they are just shoes and this a hobby and life will continue after the 9th. Thanks and you guys are who won are welcome for the help and will continue to share info.

Speaking of that their is a size 9 on ebay in memphis area so thats why helped so people i felt really wanted the shoes could obtain them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...2831770?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35bcebb99a

My man, I get why you did it, because you are authentically a nice guy. Thats whats up, I really respect that.
What I dont get is your logic though. Everyone her is sharing info on a semi-local level. Because most spots are catering to locals. Look at all the post saying "if and only if in (LA,NY,etc..) hit me up for info..." The vaults intention was most likely to get locals a fair chance at obtaining without dealing with raffle or camp out. You blew up the spot and all of a sudden locals are competing with the rest of the USA. 

It is what it is though, but you cant lie, you would rather see these in YOUR hands than in other peoples regardless of resellers or not... lets be honest.

Thats all I am saying. But more power to you I guess? 
ohwell.gif

How do you know you didn't help someone trying to flip? We are all resellers at one point or another...

QFMFT X 1,000,000.

COMPLETELY BLEW UP THAT SPOT. I WOULD OF AT LEAST POSTED IT IN THE TN FORUM FOR THOSE THERE TO KNOW.

O, AND THAT PAIR ON EBAY FROM MEMPHIS IS FROM A CAT WHO WON IT FROM THE EMAIL RSVP. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE IT ON HAND YET AND IT'S FOR SALE. HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by Stussy

thats clearly fake.. they just set there bids to private so only they can see the names, and they just go back and forth with bids to get some notoriety 
36gaas.jpg

Hence, I said "let the shill bidding begin."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

I respect your opinion and I feel  the reason this site was created to help other sneakerheads no matter there location, race, religion and etc ...and thats what i did. I rather see them in the hands of fellow niketalkers then some person who probably would just sell them. Plus it also comes down to pure luck and thats what they had and we all have been sharing info and i also never forget that they are just shoes and this a hobby and life will continue after the 9th. Thanks and you guys are who won are welcome for the help and will continue to share info.

Speaking of that their is a size 9 on ebay in memphis area so thats why helped so people i felt really wanted the shoes could obtain them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...2831770?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35bcebb99a

My man, I get why you did it, because you are authentically a nice guy. Thats whats up, I really respect that.
What I dont get is your logic though. Everyone her is sharing info on a semi-local level. Because most spots are catering to locals. Look at all the post saying "if and only if in (LA,NY,etc..) hit me up for info..." The vaults intention was most likely to get locals a fair chance at obtaining without dealing with raffle or camp out. You blew up the spot and all of a sudden locals are competing with the rest of the USA. 

It is what it is though, but you cant lie, you would rather see these in YOUR hands than in other peoples regardless of resellers or not... lets be honest.

Thats all I am saying. But more power to you I guess? 
ohwell.gif

How do you know you didn't help someone trying to flip? We are all resellers at one point or another...
QFMFT X 1,000,000.

COMPLETELY BLEW UP THAT SPOT. I WOULD OF AT LEAST POSTED IT IN THE TN FORUM FOR THOSE THERE TO KNOW.

O, AND THAT PAIR ON EBAY FROM MEMPHIS IS FROM A CAT WHO WON IT FROM THE EMAIL RSVP. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE IT ON HAND YET AND IT'S FOR SALE. HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW.

It would suck for him if he didn't make it in time and didn't get his size 9.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Heads up Bows and Arrows in the bay area is getting yeezys I'm hearing 14 pairs and some campers are out right now so if your down go get em boys. I don't know what CW they'll have or what they'll charge but I have listed what I do know.

Thanks for the info. Hoping they do a raffle or else I'm going elsewhere. But 14 pairs I'll skip given the chances won't be good.

Man, I live in Alaska, so my chances of getting a pair at retail are slim to nothing 
eyes.gif
 All we have here is Foot Locker and an employee there says Eastbay is gonna have an online release. Anyone heard similar?
If anyone knows ANYTHING about any online releases or can give me some pointers, all help would be greatly appreciated. 

Originally Posted by nightruans

So there are about 25 heads at Undefeated in Siverlake, I am about 10 min from there and I'm thinking about bringing my cam up there to ask questions Nters want answers for.

Do you guys have any suggestions as far as what questions to ask and what to do? I am doing this kinda for the LOLs and semisrs.

IE: How do you have so much time on your hands?, Are you a reseller? How much to buy your spot right now? I will do a few shout outs for the good questions

You should ask how old they are and get the cops to give them truancy/ curfew tickets..Jk. But seriously

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

QFMFT X 1,000,000.

nerd.gif

Wouldn't suck. Would stop a reseller.

Confused about what he was asking too. Want a 14 honestly but I really wanna know what the charge is..

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

QFMFT X 1,000,000.

nerd.gif
Wouldn't suck. Would stop a reseller.
Sarcasm is hard to read.  I forgot.

Originally Posted by micer

Man, I live in Alaska, so my chances of getting a pair at retail are slim to nothing 
eyes.gif
 All we have here is Foot Locker and an employee there says Eastbay is gonna have an online release. Anyone heard similar?
If anyone knows ANYTHING about any online releases or can give me some pointers, all help would be greatly appreciated. 
Almost absolutely sure Eastbay won't get em.

Lol this just gets better and better..... But on a real note please remember it's only a sneaker and not the end of the world. Be safe!

I'm sorry 160, i just got to the end of the thread and already emailed you. Maybe you should edit your first post so people stop. Really sorry, but am in NYC and not looking for handouts, just some info. PM/Email if you still care enough. Thx

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by micer

eyes.gif
Almost absolutely sure Eastbay won't get em.

Figured. NDC is looking like my only hope at this point. A slim hope, at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom