Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is 21Mercer planning on doing their release? Is it possible to get both colorways or is it limit to one?

Originally Posted by higuy

lol so everyone that buys pairs from solebox is gonna know they've touched hikmet's body.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by micer

So how is 21Mercer planning on doing their release? Is it possible to get both colorways or is it limit to one?

1 per person regardless of colorway probably.

I would rather put on a skin tight full body white lycra bodysuit.....eat a couple of Taco Bello burritos....crap myself and walk around Times Square at noon than put those shoes on my feet

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by micer

1 per person regardless of colorway probably.
are they ay least selling at retail?

Originally Posted by terx

^ Doubt any small stores or boutiques will sell for retail

Most of the stores that're confirmed for TX are way over retail, lol. Tbh, I might go down to one and haggle, since it's not really a set MSRP kind of thing. Who knows.

Originally Posted by terx

^ Doubt any small stores or boutiques will sell for retail

Yeah, but does 21 Mercer count as a either of those? They're basically like a Nike boutique, they're owned by corporate right? So shouldn't they be selling at retail?

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

man each day this thread gets longer and so hard to catch up.

any news in LA spots?
probably 100 + heads in hoh bev center, they think they will have 100 pairs and do FCFS but i doubt it... Undefeateds are done, and everyone else i think is a raffle or twitter rsvp

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

e13rzp.png

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Dudes really think that's cool?

just dumb.

what a lame.

i'm not even salty, i just think if you're gonna do something like that do a sexy pic of your girl or something, or in the back of a car, whatever. but this dude got naked with 'em... really?
indifferent.gif

pretty sure the photo is meant to be tongue in cheek and his attempt at humor. he knows his customers are dying to get their hands on them. and he's making them as un-sexy as possible lol.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

man each day this thread gets longer and so hard to catch up.

any news in LA spots?
probably 100 + heads in hoh bev center, they think they will have 100 pairs and do FCFS but i doubt it... Undefeateds are done, and everyone else i think is a raffle or twitter rsvp
well isn't HoH bev center doing a raffle anyways? so if RSVP doesnt work out i can still go there right?
whats up with Undft? any concrete deets on whats going on with them?

and where else is doing rsvp in LA besides Nikemontalban and Attic? 

i understand ndc might be some of y'all's only hope, but dayum man, do you know how hard that's gonna be?

it'll prolly be a random time IF they go up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom