Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by terx

^ Doubt any small stores or boutiques will sell for retail

Most of the stores that're confirmed for TX are way over retail, lol. Tbh, I might go down to one and haggle, since it's not really a set MSRP kind of thing. Who knows.

what spots in tx are getting them?

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

man each day this thread gets longer and so hard to catch up.

any news in LA spots?
probably 100 + heads in hoh bev center, they think they will have 100 pairs and do FCFS but i doubt it... Undefeateds are done, and everyone else i think is a raffle or twitter rsvp
Beverly ? Not anymore hehe  
laugh.gif

This is the only way to have the opportunity to purchase the Nike Air Yeezy 2 at any Foot Locker.

ahahhahaha to all the people everywhere that camped out for hours/days and got sent home because stores are doing raffles.

That cracks me up so much

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by djv3n0m

so were the yeezy 1's this hard to cop?

Some places. Others were easy as hell. Honestly, I wasn't in the sneaker game back then, but a couple of my homies in Dallas walked into Big Mike's and just walked out with em, days after the retail day. Too bad the store ain't open no mo.

Wrong! Your boys didn't walked in at Big Mikes and just took a pair. It was first come first serve reservations. First few people to reserve the Yeezy got it. If you couldn't come up to the store at a certain day or time, it would go to the next person on the list. It was not easy and it wasn't hard, it was the fact that not many folks knew about the spot or cared for kicks as much as now in the metroplex. Either way, the list was full in an hour. I know one Net size 10 went to the next in line because someone I knew couldn't show up for the pickup. The other 2 stores that got it sold them back door.

Yeezy's were the first release that had folks camping for 2-3 days... that was considered in today's world, a WEEK.

Definitely the Yeezy was the biggest release we all had witness back in 09 since my personal experience with the Cool greys in 01 at Nike Town. That was just 4 hour wait. The Yeezy was just bananas though. Go back to 2009 in this forum or iss and you will see how crazy it was. The Yeezy for ever changed the way kicks were sold and hyped........then the Space Jam 11 came out and became the mainstream Bia&* sneaker

For those saying it was easy, you just got lucky you found a spot in the middle of America no one ever heard of. With Twitter and FB and all this web browsing, spots are fastly spotted and passed on like a call girl. There's 7 dudes on here that spilled a few spots that no one knew about which is cool I guess, but hurt their chances of coping... That I will never understand..... I look at it as,..Charity starts at home! You did the homework,.. you should get the "A",... not some lazy people who don't want to put any effort in doing their own research. Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

e13rzp.png

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Dudes really think that's cool?

just dumb.

what a lame.

i'm not even salty, i just think if you're gonna do something like that do a sexy pic of your girl or something, or in the back of a car, whatever. but this dude got naked with 'em... really?
indifferent.gif

That is the owner of Solebox in Germany, Hikmet. Relax, he is one of the VERY few people that actually cares about the sneaker culture.
Always sales at retail, and ships next day air overseas with no extra charge. Granted, I would not take a pic like this,
laugh.gif
 But he is cool peoples. 

Originally Posted by terx

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

man each day this thread gets longer and so hard to catch up.

any news in LA spots?
probably 100 + heads in hoh bev center, they think they will have 100 pairs and do FCFS but i doubt it... Undefeateds are done, and everyone else i think is a raffle or twitter rsvp
Beverly ? Not anymore hehe  
laugh.gif
lol im pretty happy

hey im about to enter my dad and other family members in the footlocker competition, does the website track entries by ip address or name, cuz i dont want to get disqualified for multiple entries. can anyone answer quickly plz?

@ALP...I think u have to prove their date of birth with an ID and most likely u have to have a different email address... other than that i dont think they will track ur address or anything like that....

Haven't seen Mr. Niketalk since he reported the other yeezy 2 thread 
laugh.gif

show yourself Will you know you want to post.

Also Proto J Nike/Kanye should have reached out to you for being the first to get a clear pic of the yeezy 2's.

oh ok thanks bro, but just in case im gonna go to my neighbors/ public library so at least my entry doesnt get screwed, u can never be too careful.

lol paranoid much at the IP tracking. with that thinking you cant go to the public library...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom