Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

i wonder who this reseller clown is in la?
Pm you address and I can pay you a visit
grin.gif

$2500 pre sale. That is pure disrespect for this sneaker community. If I have/had the chance to grab a few pairs for NT'ers I would and wouldnt charge much over retail. But 10 times the price. That is really what is wrong with shoe culture. I hope Nike makes these accessible to smaller markets so I dont have to worry about rape prices.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

pmed

BRAVO mbh, haha apparently krispy isnt on the up and up when it comes to his knowledge of the law...id rather him come to my house too...

Got my popcorn at the ready for this release. I'm gonna try to get them on NDC or maybe check out a couple other spots, but no skin off my back if that doesn't work out. At this dude trying to get 2500 presale for these... on NT... take that *!# to the other site, or at least wait until there's some actual info before you try to take everybody with no lube

If we truly have a problem with outrageous resell prices, only thing we can do is not pay those prices. Buyers rule the market, not the sellers. If something isn't selling at the given price, the seller, if they want to make their money back, they have no choice but to lower the price. The most I'll pay for Air Yeezy's is probably around $750.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

If we truly have a problem with outrageous resell prices, only thing we can do is not pay those prices. Buyers rule the market, not the sellers. If something isn't selling at the given price, the seller, if they want to make their money back, they have no choice but to lower the price. The most I'll pay for Air Yeezy's is probably around $750.

Problem is you get people with the "whatever, I got it mentality" and it keeps the resell prices high.  If everyone did say no for a while they would drop considerably.

Ppl like the $2500 man should be suspended. There is mad resellers nt nowadays but this dude has no shame and talking about paying ppl a visit I wish someone would come to flatbush talking that noise. Ppl like this are the ones hyping up the prices and got everyone here talking about it so the price would be set high

Just got an email from a source in the UK, they told me their awaiting confirmation from Nike, i hope i get to get a pair of each colourway. So excited lol

Originally Posted by ericjunior

they can always shill bid ebay listings and exaggerate the true market value
this new generation of "sneakerheads" aren't the smart bunch

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Footlocker/Footaction is gonna get these? Really? I can't see that happening. Idk why.

They will...

I wouldn't be surprised if the shoe resells to SOMEONE for $2,500 first weekend. Is that their true resell value? No. Galaxy Foams were at near 2k first week and are now settling at just under 1,000 IF that. Resellers don't make the resale price, thirsty sneakerheads do. If no one is buying them at $2,500 the resale price wouldnt be that.

These will be MORE available than the Galaxys but A LOT more people will try to get a pair just to "FLIP" because everyone knows what the first sneaker resold at.

Barring any major changes (like Nike doing a last minute drop of the Galaxys) Foot Locker and Footaction (not all) will have the Yeezy 2.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Footlocker/Footaction is gonna get these? Really? I can't see that happening. Idk why.

They will...

I wouldn't be surprised if the shoe resells to SOMEONE for $2,500 first weekend. Is that their true resell value? No. Galaxy Foams were at near 2k first week and are now settling at just under 1,000 IF that. Resellers don't make the resale price, thirsty sneakerheads do. If no one is buying them at $2,500 the resale price wouldnt be that.

These will be MORE available than the Galaxys but A LOT more people will try to get a pair just to "FLIP" because everyone knows what the first sneaker resold at.

Barring any major changes (like Nike doing a last minute drop of the Galaxys) Foot Locker and Footaction (not all) will have the Yeezy 2.

a bro, so what do you think the availability will be in comparison to the Y1? maybe 30 per store?

Can't wait until these come out so the Yeezy 1 prices hopefully go down and I'll scoop them up then.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

2e62598e6c3a76b94dc3aa06e63ab5ab0fdbebb.jpg

Ohhhhh %*@. They aint tweetin nothin else though.
grin.gif
That would be something if they really did drop today, will refresh twitter just in case a link gets put out
Bet you they are refering to their sneaker choice for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom