Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Footlocker/Footaction is gonna get these? Really? I can't see that happening. Idk why.

They will...

I wouldn't be surprised if the shoe resells to SOMEONE for $2,500 first weekend. Is that their true resell value? No. Galaxy Foams were at near 2k first week and are now settling at just under 1,000 IF that. Resellers don't make the resale price, thirsty sneakerheads do. If no one is buying them at $2,500 the resale price wouldnt be that.

These will be MORE available than the Galaxys but A LOT more people will try to get a pair just to "FLIP" because everyone knows what the first sneaker resold at.

Barring any major changes (like Nike doing a last minute drop of the Galaxys) Foot Locker and Footaction (not all) will have the Yeezy 2.
king's shootin for Air yeezy 2 thread MVP....you gotta leak those Kobe pics though 
laugh.gif

I think by footlocker you meant, HOH locations? Footaction? dang, if that's true, then these will definitely be more available....that's pretty cool

Originally Posted by hozer

Confirmed Information Pertaining to Canada Only! (Extrapolate as you may)

No Footlockers or Champs will be getting the Yeezy 2.  The only stores in Canada that will be selling it are the 3 Tier 0 counts in the country... The same stores that got the Galaxies.  One can assume these are probably releasing in 'galaxy' quantity (in Canada at the very least)
Only the 3 that sold the Galaxy? I know 2 stores in Montreal. I'm pretty there is more than 3 store in the whole Canada which are getting them.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

don c:

Wonder when well get some good pics of them solar reds? They look >>>

yeah, they look really good...

can't wait to wear 'em...
pimp.gif

I swear you used to mention that you hate this shoe up and down, but now you can't wait to copp?

via ISS...

"Egyptian mythology inspires the rubber Horus logo on the tongue..."

bring on all the
eyes.gif
but if u do ur research... Horus/Ra = the Sun god = Satan = pass for me.

come at me!

So what you are saying is.... Ancient Africans worshipped the devil??? You really need to step your knowledge up man and stop believing everything you see on YouTube and worldstar... Not a jab at you, but what you just said makes no sense..

i don't go on worldstar and rarely youtube, so...

but yeah, it makes no sense to u. as long as it makes sense to me that's all that matters. u should be happy anyway. more for yall, right? well, have at them. i pretty much have everything i need/want. retirement is on the horizon. the shoe game is beyond lame now. yall can have it. i done see it all and done it all. nothing left here to see. lls

here's some info for u, bruh (not to highjack the thread)...

http://www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/seals.htm

wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i don't go on worldstar and rarely youtube, so...

but yeah, it makes no sense to u. as long as it makes sense to me that's all that matters. u should be happy anyway. more for yall, right? well, have at them. i pretty much have everything i need/want. retirement is on the horizon. the shoe game is beyond lame now. yall can have it. i done see it all and done it all. nothing left here to see. lls

here's some info for u, bruh (not to highjack the thread)...

http://www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/seals.htm

wink.gif
just curious..what's makes this source credible??
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bbkam

Once again, any of the UK heads heard of anywhere thats stocking them? I know some places have confirmed in Germany.
That's kind of what I came in here for.

I saw Freshness mention that a store in Europe have confirmed their RD to be the 13th. Wonder how true that is.

via ISS...

bring on all the
eyes.gif

come at me!

Correct.

The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of H
devil.gif
rus, the Sun God'.---Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book
'In Egyptian Mythology, Horus IS Lucifer'.---Former Satanist, WilliamSchnoebelen, Masonry:  Beyond The Light, p. 197

'The pyramid and the "eye of Horus" on the back of the dollar bill are Illuminati symbology. ... The eye is the all seeing eye of Horus and the fact that noone can escape his magical reach. This eye is considered a demonic eye in thegroup, or the eye of the deity, and in Illuminati mythology is either open orclosed, depending upon the spiritual time of year and the state of the personpsychically. Young children are given "psychic surgery" where the eyeis placed inside, and they are told that Horus will snatch their soul if theyever try to leave, or if they tell, or that the eye will explode. The symbol onthe dollar is reinforcement for every Illuminati child who sees one, and thereminder that they are being watched.'---Part 4: The Illuminati - FreemasonConnection

The Illuminati believe that theycan suck the life spirit out of a person through intercourse with what they callthe Eye of Horus (the $%%%). This is why the leaders of this World Order (suchas George Bush, Bill Clinton, and tens of thousands of others) are into sodomy,they are trying to vampirize all the years of life out of the victim to gain alonger life. Some of the sad child victims, who have been kept exclusively forthis purpose do look like the life force has been sucked out of them. Sodomy hasits own secret chamber on the cabalistic tree of life. Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

According to Sir Flinders Petrie - the Egyptologist - the monogram Chi-Rho was the emblem of the Egyptian god, Horus, thousands of years before Christ and is therefore a link between Horus the savior, and Christ the savior. I had already noted on several occasions the links between these ancient characters and so this was highly believable and conclusive....Amazingly, on the coinage during and after Constantine’s death, we see the Laburnum or Chi-Rho, underlined with the serpent – a symbol used throughout time and especially by the Gnostics for wisdom and the enlightenment process. ....An identical symbol to the Chi-Rho has been found inscribed on rocks dating from 2,500 BC Sumeria, and was interpreted as ‘a combination of the two Sun-symbols’ – symbols ofthe ancient shining ones.  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar06.htm

Aleister Crowley: The Midnight Messenger by Mike Culkin Crowley preached the New Aeon of Horus, the "new era of peace and happiness," but the path to this "new era" would necessarily be bathed in blood....The Book of the Law says that the god of war and vengeance, Ra-Hoor-Khu-It (Horus), is now positioned on his seat of power. His human incarnation will occur, and he will be in the form of a child, the False Prophet or Antichrist. He is the offspring of the union of Hadit (Satan) and Nuit (Babylon). This union and its "fruit" is referred to in Revelation chapter 13. The Book of the Law tells us that Satan is the coiled serpent, and he is about to spring. Christians will be put to death. Through war and chaos, the goddess (Nuit/Babylon) will be placed in a position to be worshipped, and her offspring, the child, will be mightier than all the kings of the earth, although one of these rich "kings" will finance him.

The Beast of the Apocalypse A few days earlier, his wife, Rose, had remarked, as if in a trance, "Horus is waiting for you."  Crowley had never heard of Horus. Suddenly, as they were walking through one of the museum galleries, she cried out, "There he is!"  In a glass case was an image of the falcon-headed god Horus, painted on an ancient wooden obelisk; but what shook Crowley was the number on the exhibit label - it was 666, his number, the number of the beast. That night, in a state approaching religious exaltation, Crowley invoked the spirit of Horus, and his faith was rewarded. According to Crowley, Horus sent a spirit-guide named Aiwass who proceeded to dictate a series of precepts and prophecies. Then, over several weeks Crowley incorporated the supernatural messages into a huge volume called the The Book of the Law.

Arizona Wilder says that the princess Diana death was a ritual public sacrifice to usher in the Age of Horus [Egyptian magical tradition - rebirth of the dead god Osiris]. Because the magicians like to mirror dates, the dark goddess Hecates number is 13, which was why the 31st august was chosen.It was a mirror of a Isis, Osiris, Horus ritual because 3 people died and the unborn baby Diana was carrying was the very special 3 months old. Apparently Baron Rothschild had to be in the tunnel at the 13th pillar where the accident happened to take the soul of Diana - and indeed an ambulance did arrive on the scene a minute after the crash. A report from Andrew Hennessey on his observation of the tape he listened to produced by David Icke, The Arizona Wilder Video:

Because human beings all through the ages have accepted gods interbreeding, or being accepted as humans. And that shows in Christianity, that shows in Judaism. They have also used Egyptology, or the Egyptian religions a lot.  And the present head of the Illuminati compares himself a lot with the Egyptian god Osiris and Horus, which is Osiris reborn. And also with the Arthurian legends of the Roundtable. And the name that he carries from that is Pindar, which actually means “Phallus of the Dragon.

I just find it curious that African symbols are now considered to be devil worship. You never answered my question. Did the ancient Africans and Egyptians devil worship? And if so, whose image of the devil was it. The Internet is a place were you can publish anything with half truths and no facts. What could kanye possibly gain from having a "devil worship" symbol on his shoe? I remember there was a video that said everyone who went out and bought the blueprint 3 would be damned and condemned to hell. Really? That website proved nothing. Not to pull the race card, but I question anything that seeks to demonize ancient African culture. Kanye, in my opinion has really been about his roots for the past couple years. This is a nod to horus, not the devil. Sorry if you can't separate the 2. I'll be proud if I can get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

via ISS...

bring on all the
eyes.gif

come at me!

Correct.

The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of H
devil.gif
rus, the Sun God'.---Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book
'In Egyptian Mythology, Horus IS Lucifer'.---Former Satanist, WilliamSchnoebelen, Masonry:  Beyond The Light, p. 197

'The pyramid and the "eye of Horus" on the back of the dollar bill are Illuminati symbology. ... The eye is the all seeing eye of Horus and the fact that noone can escape his magical reach. This eye is considered a demonic eye in thegroup, or the eye of the deity, and in Illuminati mythology is either open orclosed, depending upon the spiritual time of year and the state of the personpsychically. Young children are given "psychic surgery" where the eyeis placed inside, and they are told that Horus will snatch their soul if theyever try to leave, or if they tell, or that the eye will explode. The symbol onthe dollar is reinforcement for every Illuminati child who sees one, and thereminder that they are being watched.'---Part 4: The Illuminati - FreemasonConnection

The Illuminati believe that theycan suck the life spirit out of a person through intercourse with what they callthe Eye of Horus (the %%#%). This is why the leaders of this World Order (suchas George Bush, Bill Clinton, and tens of thousands of others) are into sodomy,they are trying to vampirize all the years of life out of the victim to gain alonger life. Some of the sad child victims, who have been kept exclusively forthis purpose do look like the life force has been sucked out of them. Sodomy hasits own secret chamber on the cabalistic tree of life. Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

According to Sir Flinders Petrie - the Egyptologist - the monogram Chi-Rho was the emblem of the Egyptian god, Horus, thousands of years before Christ and is therefore a link between Horus the savior, and Christ the savior. I had already noted on several occasions the links between these ancient characters and so this was highly believable and conclusive....Amazingly, on the coinage during and after Constantine’s death, we see the Laburnum or Chi-Rho, underlined with the serpent – a symbol used throughout time and especially by the Gnostics for wisdom and the enlightenment process. ....An identical symbol to the Chi-Rho has been found inscribed on rocks dating from 2,500 BC Sumeria, and was interpreted as ‘a combination of the two Sun-symbols’ – symbols ofthe ancient shining ones.  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar06.htm

Aleister Crowley: The Midnight Messenger by Mike Culkin Crowley preached the New Aeon of Horus, the "new era of peace and happiness," but the path to this "new era" would necessarily be bathed in blood....The Book of the Law says that the god of war and vengeance, Ra-Hoor-Khu-It (Horus), is now positioned on his seat of power. His human incarnation will occur, and he will be in the form of a child, the False Prophet or Antichrist. He is the offspring of the union of Hadit (Satan) and Nuit (Babylon). This union and its "fruit" is referred to in Revelation chapter 13. The Book of the Law tells us that Satan is the coiled serpent, and he is about to spring. Christians will be put to death. Through war and chaos, the goddess (Nuit/Babylon) will be placed in a position to be worshipped, and her offspring, the child, will be mightier than all the kings of the earth, although one of these rich "kings" will finance him.

The Beast of the Apocalypse A few days earlier, his wife, Rose, had remarked, as if in a trance, "Horus is waiting for you."  Crowley had never heard of Horus. Suddenly, as they were walking through one of the museum galleries, she cried out, "There he is!"  In a glass case was an image of the falcon-headed god Horus, painted on an ancient wooden obelisk; but what shook Crowley was the number on the exhibit label - it was 666, his number, the number of the beast. That night, in a state approaching religious exaltation, Crowley invoked the spirit of Horus, and his faith was rewarded. According to Crowley, Horus sent a spirit-guide named Aiwass who proceeded to dictate a series of precepts and prophecies. Then, over several weeks Crowley incorporated the supernatural messages into a huge volume called the The Book of the Law.

Arizona Wilder says that the princess Diana death was a ritual public sacrifice to usher in the Age of Horus [Egyptian magical tradition - rebirth of the dead god Osiris]. Because the magicians like to mirror dates, the dark goddess Hecates number is 13, which was why the 31st august was chosen.It was a mirror of a Isis, Osiris, Horus ritual because 3 people died and the unborn baby Diana was carrying was the very special 3 months old. Apparently Baron Rothschild had to be in the tunnel at the 13th pillar where the accident happened to take the soul of Diana - and indeed an ambulance did arrive on the scene a minute after the crash. A report from Andrew Hennessey on his observation of the tape he listened to produced by David Icke, The Arizona Wilder Video:

Because human beings all through the ages have accepted gods interbreeding, or being accepted as humans. And that shows in Christianity, that shows in Judaism. They have also used Egyptology, or the Egyptian religions a lot.  And the present head of the Illuminati compares himself a lot with the Egyptian god Osiris and Horus, which is Osiris reborn. And also with the Arthurian legends of the Roundtable. And the name that he carries from that is Pindar, which actually means “Phallus of the Dragon.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bbkam

Once again, any of the UK heads heard of anywhere thats stocking them? I know some places have confirmed in Germany.
That's kind of what I came in here for.

I saw Freshness mention that a store in Europe have confirmed their RD to be the 13th. Wonder how true that is.
solebox is one of the most reputable stores in berlin. hikmet would not give out bogus info. their release date means nothing to folks in other parts of the world though.

via ISS...

bring on all the
eyes.gif

come at me!
THEN GET OUT OF HERE!!! 

All culture comes from some source most comes from the same general starting point babylon in babylon which is the first major city following the flood if u read the bible everyone worshipped Nimrod Semerimus an Tannus however we all know they tried to build the tower of babel which god scattered their language so they all spoke a different lanuage so in egyptian language Nimrod semerimus an tannus are Osirus Isis an Horus. Now Im not gonna tell you what each one means you are grown go get a book an do some research yourself an i don't mean youtube LOL. Also FYI its not African culture its Egyptian Bro........I wish people would read these days an not just make comments on stuff they haven't ever read before cause guess what bro 75% of the stuff they teach u in school was a lie

I wish you *$*%!! go read a damn book an do some research in ur life an stop believeing everything u see on tv damn. Everyone keep asking about a damn triangle its a pryamid an its the same symbol that is on the dollar bill. Which should give you a hint to who runs this country but anyways. I don't get home most of you will say i believe in god an jesus but yet the bible says have no gods before me an worship no idiols horus in a idiol which is who the figure in in the middle of the pryamid an second why are you grown men taken yup for another grown man that doesn't even know who you are or cares about u. that is some gay %!! i think kanye makes ok music sometimes but that doesn't change the fact this man worships satan cuz all the horus semerimus nimrod goes back to all of that and im not gonna explain all of them to you its your job to do research an find out for yourself the bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge because we think we know everything but know nothin but what someone tells use or makes us believe through a square box (tv). I bet if i said marliyn manson worshipped satan no one would say a damn thing cuz he is gothic an so on so what is the difference kanye an jay just do it in a secret way that if you don't know anything or as most american are too lazy to look anything up you will never know. Do some research before you monkeys (*$*%!!) start talking or should i say making excuses for stuff u know nothin about ....reason i say moneky is because monkey see monkey do. An before anyone hits with any broke jokes i got galaxy foams an all 3 pairs of the yeezy 1 before kanye started all this illum !$@% so don't come with that im just stating the fact it right their in peoples face an people refuse to except it cuz its the person they worship kanye. also does anyone stop to ask themselves why??? Why would kanye west who in a interview before stated that he does as little reading as possible only when necessary would do enough research to put a egyptian pryamind on his shoe with horus in the middle which also only shows the side of his head which also represents the all seeing eye like the one on the back of the dollar or in movies or on building or tv station. Since when does this****give a damn about egyptian !$@% he don't give a damn about u or yo mama but cares about that magically....wakeup people its a reason why.....also people think that the illuminati/freemasons don't comtrol what goes on get real an pay attention everyone now a days worship rappers an actors so what better way to manipulate society to do what we want an to get our message across but through music an if you idiots have been paying attention this has been going on since the bettles if you do some research as well as prince an plenty other take prince album prince 1999 an flip it upside down an look an see what u see a male penis which is also refered to as an oblisk an the number 666 which im sure all of u know an it says the word evil so if i don't worship satan why would i go through all the effort to do these things someone please answer that

just because its in africa doesn't mean they believe an worship the same gods they have a lot of different beliefs in africa....yet again go read

my badd bro its just hard to explain without typing alot not that its gonna make a difference these people worship kanye they think we just referring to kanye this goes for anyone that is involved in that stuff.....granted i think the shoe is nice but they fact it has horus/ra on it an reptile/snake skin on it to represent the snake/dragon which i would assume most an monkey knows where that came from is a easy pass for me

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Wonder when well get some good pics of them solar reds? They look >>>

yeah, they look really good...

can't wait to wear 'em...
pimp.gif

I swear you used to mention that you hate this shoe up and down, but now you can't wait to copp?

the hell you talking about?

as soon as i posted the first detailed pix the world had seen of these 4 or 5 months ago, i was one of the first to say yeezy 2 > yeezy 1, imo...

i was on the fence at first, like most, as we just hadn't seen 'em well enough... and i even said i didn't wanna like 'em so i could save the money, but never once did i ever say i hated these... stop fabricating stuff...
indifferent.gif

Wasn't taking up for kanye.. Just saying its curious that African mythology is now considered evil.. Back to the kicks though. Believe what you want..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom