Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Lubu1

the hell you talking about?

as soon as i posted the first detailed pix the world had seen of these 4 or 5 months ago, i was one of the first to say yeezy 2 > yeezy 1, imo...

i was on the fence at first, like most, as we just hadn't seen 'em well enough... and i even said i didn't wanna like 'em so i could save the money, but never once did i ever say i hated these... stop fabricating stuff...
indifferent.gif

No you werent. You were FIRST TO SAY, Yeezy 1> Yeezy 2.  You didn't even like the "watermelon" yeezys as much first. Now all of a sudden you like that and cant wait to cop? Hypebeast at its finest.

oh word?

go search the thread and prove it...

i didn't like them all that much at first, but my main complaint was that they are rehashing the same colorways tho, not about the overall design of the shoe.

as soon as i posted my detailed pix from the concert, i said yeezy 2 > yeezy 1... cuz i finally got a good look at 'em... specifically when that pic was posted of the 1's next to the 2's... go search the thread and see, and stop talking out your @$%...
wink.gif

i really wanted to not like these, cuz it woulda been money saved, but they're dope. simple as that.
pimp.gif

Thank you for agreeing and admitting your wrong. I could careless, aint researching it its not that serious. I just hope everybody who truly wants their pair gets them. Good luck to everybody.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

*waits for list*

Nine Town is closed so that's 1 LESS spot in Chicago getting them :-(

I don't know what Nike was thinking closing NT Chicago for the entire peek season. Summer is the best time to be down there. Plus its now gonna make HOH even more crazy for this release. They should've just put up a basic temporary location down there or even out at wood field or something. 

yeah, ok... you're the one who's wrong... desperately trying to call me out on some BS, but you won't go search it out and prove it, cuz you know you're full of $@*%... i NEVER said i hated them, and never said the first ones were better... all i ever said bad was i wish they'd try some new colorways than the first ones...

straight reaching...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

*waits for list*

I don't know what Nike was thinking closing NT Chicago for the entire peek season. Summer is the best time to be down there. Plus its now gonna make HOH even more crazy for this release. They should've just put up a basic temporary location down there or even out at wood field or something. 
I hope they allocate those pairs to HOH, then again HOH is pretty shady at least the one on state st is. I don't wanna deal with a boutique for these tho smh

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

*waits for list*

I hope they allocate those pairs to HOH, then again HOH is pretty shady at least the one on state st is. I don't wanna deal with a boutique for these tho smh

I feel like once they open back up they'll release their own stock of them. (if they ever get them)

When HOH 34th opened they had CG XIs, Foams and other retro @%@% after it dropped. Idk though, they're two different companies.

Originally Posted by DBOi181

I feel like once they open back up they'll release their own stock of them. (if they ever get them)

When HOH 34th opened they had CG XIs, Foams and other retro @%@% after it dropped. Idk though, they're two different companies.
People are probably camp for the reopening ha. Thats dumb. And as far as HOH go, I am pretty sure all of them are shady. I guess its to be expected. If you worked there you'd want to take care of yourself and your homies first as well. I just think the corporate side would've stepped in by now and made some changes. I know the district manage was at one of the CHI locations watching over the galaxy release making sure nobody pulled anything. 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

at least all the illuminati crap is over with before page 40. I wish Nike would decide to pull an eastbay and put a certified rep in this thread, then we might finally start to get some real info.
I would have neither thought we would be talking about illuminati with a shoes release... But yeah, people will not stop bickering until we get concrete info.

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by hozer

Confirmed Information Pertaining to Canada Only! (Extrapolate as you may)

No Footlockers or Champs will be getting the Yeezy 2.  The only stores in Canada that will be selling it are the 3 Tier 0 counts in the country... The same stores that got the Galaxies.  One can assume these are probably releasing in 'galaxy' quantity (in Canada at the very least)
Only the 3 that sold the Galaxy? I know 2 stores in Montreal. I'm pretty there is more than 3 store in the whole Canada which are getting them.

The 2 Livestock locations and one 'independent store'.  I was unaware more store in Canada had a T0 but these 3 spots will be the only ones with Yeezys according to someone I trust a great deal.  I personally hope for a very different scenario as I would love a pair.  

well, on the concord release, the district manager showed up the morning of at champs and made them take all the pairs off hold stashed in the back, so i mean, with a release this hype, they're bound to crack down in a lot of spots...

and i doubt my lil' spat with them lames could get this locked, if anything, all this satan worship talk is more likely... and don't even try to act like i'm one who hasn't contributed to this release... 

Originally Posted by DBOi181

People are probably camp for the reopening ha. Thats dumb. And as far as HOH go, I am pretty sure all of them are shady. I guess its to be expected. If you worked there you'd want to take care of yourself and your homies first as well. I just think the corporate side would've stepped in by now and made some changes. I know the district manage was at one of the CHI locations watching over the galaxy release making sure nobody pulled anything. 
I worked at NT Chi...the closing sucks, it was supposed to originally be closed from Jan til June but it got pushed back....
tired.gif
 and we have to all re-apply again if we want to come back 
indifferent.gif

There might very well be something similar to the HOH 34th street reopening, might not be.... 
glasses.gif

Sucks the store closed, it would have more than likely been a wristband release...I'm just waiting for this list from MN this weekend to see what stores will be getting them so I can plot accordingly...If i'm fortunate to get a pair im rocking them A$AP for 2 weeks straight...... AT THE JOB ON THE PHONE WIT MY YEEZYS ON AT DA SAME DAMN TIME! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be honest: I'm going to wait up til midnight for the release and try to buy them on NDC, but thats the farthest I'm willing to go. Its weird; I don't quite consider myself as buying into the hype, but I feel compelled to try just for the challenge involved with getting them. If I don't get them, I wouldn't care.

yeah, yeah... it's blatantly obvious i'm in here minding my biz, and have actually contributed to the thread... y'all are the ones coming at me in here with fabrications, reaching, trying to start stuff... now you're mad cuz you got proved wrong...
laugh.gif

take all that somewhere else...

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by quik1987

I swear you used to mention that you hate this shoe up and down, but now you can't wait to copp?

the hell you talking about?

as soon as i posted the first detailed pix the world had seen of these 4 or 5 months ago, i was one of the first to say yeezy 2 > yeezy 1, imo...

i was on the fence at first, like most, as we just hadn't seen 'em well enough... and i even said i didn't wanna like 'em so i could save the money, but never once did i ever say i hated these... stop fabricating stuff...
indifferent.gif

No you werent. You were FIRST TO SAY, Yeezy 1> Yeezy 2.  You didn't even like the "watermelon" yeezys as much first. Now all of a sudden you like that and cant wait to cop? Hypebeast at its finest.
Sit down. The Lebron 9 thread is that way my man 

is there a list of confirmed locations or something? trying to see where/if they're releasing in the Seattle area...

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by nightruans
I hope im not the only one in ATL  that plams to camp for less than a week, cause anything more than that is foolish
laugh.gif
Why camp if you don't know for sure if there's a raffle or not??

most likely there wont be a raffle, cant remember the last time anyplace had a raffle especially at a place like HOH

damn..these shoes are turning ppl crazy. 
laugh.gif

2500 tho?

How many NTers even have 2500 to blow like that???

Most i've ever paid for a pair of shoes was $425 for the zens, and thats reaching in my book. NDC + RAFFLES or bust.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i thought all the bickering would stop after official photos dropped....guess it won't stop til official release info comes out
tired.gif
 I came back to this thread because I thought all the dumb #*** had ended. Looks like it hasn't... 
Motha #%%!*#@ sure do know how to %#*# up some damn threads. With all the dumb #*** going down in here you would have thought DC or SillyPutty were in this +!!$%. 

It's just a damn pair of shoes people. Kanye got ya'll on a leash this damn hard that ya'll can't talk about a pair of shoes without catching feelings or just sounding like thirsty idiots? 

I mean damn, we all want a pair but some of ya'll are acting like ya'll have never experienced a shoe release. The shoes will drop and it will be off to the races. If you know usual release protocol you know that with the Yeezy I you either camped or paid a raffle price. This probably won't be any different unless they say so. So given that knowledge we already have from prior history, what the heck is all the bickering in here about? 

I checked back on this thread because I saw it grew A LOT since yesterday. So I'm expecting some info has been dropped. But all I come in here to find is a bunch of arguing and fools talking a bunch of nonsense.
30t6p3b.gif

For me it's raffle, NDC, or early ID registrations

There is no way in sam hell am I gonna camp out 3 weeks just to cop a pair of shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom