Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's legit. i remember the whole yeezy 1 fiasco.
and remember his posts...
and remember being like "...na, i'm good."
and then remember ppl posting they got theirs thanks to the info he gave them.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

These are going to be sold out before NDC even gets a chance to tweet the link

This is exactly why I'm not bothering wasting my time. I mean, when I'm on the computer, I'll have the Nike twitter tab open...but not gonna change my routine for them. 
tired.gif

He aint giving the info until a few hours prior so that the info doesn't leak or get to the wrong hands.

There should be a cut off.

all this pooling is gonna just end up cancelling each other out. wonder how much lurkers are gonna pop up too. not gonna have enough to go around in your size with all these cats getting inside info.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

He aint giving the info until a few hours prior so that the info doesn't leak or get to the wrong hands.

There should be a cut off.

is that for sure? you got info from him before?

if people are just throwing money out why not waste it on a psychic to tell you if your getting your pair lol

At this point Im not with that camping out for shoe more then 6 hours so once the hype dies down Ill drop < 1500 for a pair.... and Ill be just fine with that.
If yall men kids want them that bad, cough up the loot and cop. Stop crying.

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

Long Story Short,

I Will Be Eating Hot Box For Dinner Tonight 
grin.gif

Im on that hot box hype too....
Hot Box FTW 
grin.gif

Props on hopefully get your hands on a pair man.

I have a question on here that hopefully somebody can answer for me. For the European release of this sneaker, will this be released in Moscow, Russia? I have been looking online to see if there will be a Russian release but I have had no luck. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I Gave Up On The Release After I Failed to RSVP for the Platinum Pairs ( THE CW I REALLY WANTED)

DM within Seconds and got no confirmation

Tried Again for the Blacks CW one for me (
glasses.gif
and/or  One for my brother (9.5)

DM my Size (
glasses.gif
within 5 seconds = NO CONFIRMATION

DM My Brother Size (9.5) 4 Minutes Late = HE GETS A CONFIRMATION!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the only store that got the first yeezys in AZ had about 18 people show up over 5 DAYS for that release.. today they announced they had the 2s first come first serve.. 50+ people in less than an HOUR... I need answers!!!

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

p.s. THIS INCLUDES BUYING/SELLING INFORMATION! Seriously guys?

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by Rick2345

My brother in laws best friend is Troy Tulowitzki and dude is just texting me pics of his pair 
frown.gif

You couldnt even see the 1s glow in pics... in person the glow on the 2s must be 
alien.gif

Your brother inlaw went to Fremont High?

I guess it's no sleep at sit in front of the computer for the next 2 days? Better then sitting outside

Originally Posted by yanky

I guess it's no sleep at sit in front of the computer for the next 2 days? Better then sitting outside
One of the best things someone in here has said so far. hahaha.

he's legit. at least he was last time...

but how many of y'all have now seen that this release is like no other...

what if his "connect" doesn't come thru this time?

all like "naw man, can't do it this time... corporate is trippin'"... blah blah blah...

he just walks with the dough?

i know many of y'all who usually have connects on J's, lebrons, and other hard to cop releases have heard the whole line "can't do it on this release dawg"...

just sayin'... that's why i personally couldn't give ol' boy $100 of my own money... and we split it up... not to mention it's still gonna be mission impossible trying to get these when they go live. believe that!

and y'all can stop PMing me... i'm DJing a packed club right now and don't have time to go thru all these PM's in my inbox... i'll try to get back at y'all tho.

funny, when i need help i get the cold shoulder... when y'all need help it's blow up my inbox time...
laugh.gif

and damn yuku, ISS is full of all these wack lil' kids, but at least it don't be trippin' like this site... y'all need to migrate or something... yuku suckkkkkkkssssss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom