Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

does anybody have info on the "Yeezy Knows" t shirt?

The _______ Knows shirts were Nike ID's from what someone posted a while back.  So I guess he just put yeezy

Although they said they WOULDN'T announce the day or time it WON'T be before the 9th.

They've stated MANY times that the launch date is June 9th so it WOULDN'T BE BEFORE THAT.

Silly guys SMH

any know if the 21 mercer rsvp conformations went out. they dident announce that the way they did with the platinum's. when the platinum rsvps were all sent they tweeted that all the conformations have been sent but nothing was said about the black solars. ARE THEY MAYBE USING THIS EXTRA TIME TO ACTUALLY HONOR THE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED POLICY? i cant get my hopes up even tho i dm ed w/in 3 seconds & people got my size 5 minutes after me SMFH

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

any know if the 21 mercer rsvp conformations went out. they dident announce that the way they did with the platinum's. when the platinum rsvps were all sent they tweeted that all the conformations have been sent but nothing was said about the black solars. ARE THEY MAYBE USING THIS EXTRA TIME TO ACTUALLY HONOR THE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED POLICY? i cant get my hopes up even tho i dm ed w/in 3 seconds & people got my size 5 minutes after me SMFH

They were sent & they did mention DM's have been sent out... & again first come first serve was not honored.

390,623 entries at NK raffle

hey it could happen!!

jp.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

6fwpki.png

Originally Posted by hostos

390,623 entries at NK raffle

hey it could happen!!

jp.jpg

Even less bleak, is that there are 10 sizes to raffle, so with an average of 39,062 per size, and with around 22-24 entries (I forgot the exact amount now), you have a 0.06% chance, which tbh isn't that bad. Lol.

I've been talking and stressing about these Yeezys so much that my girl woke me up at 3:55am telling me she couldn't sleep. When I asked why she said "I had a dream I waited in line to get you a pair of Yeezys, and you told me to run as fast as I can if I get them". She can't go back to sleep. I feel terrible.

Originally Posted by dharv

I've been talking and stressing about these Yeezys so much that my girl woke me up at 3:55am telling me she couldn't sleep. When I asked why she said "I had a dream I waited in line to get you a pair of Yeezys, and you told me to run as fast as I can if I get them". She can't go back to sleep. I feel terrible.

Lmao. Damn son. Too bad no one here can even criticize ya, we all there, 'cept them dudes wit pairs. GL bro.

Originally Posted by dharv

you should

so glad i wasted 5-6 hours of my day yesterday on my laptop,iphone,ipad, etc trying to get these shoes & thinking if i could get my RSVPs submitted w/in 3 seconds id have a shot at driving 6 hours to buy an over priced 75% MESH sneaker.
THANK YOU 21 MERCER & NIKE U GUYS R THE BEST, ESPECIALLY AT CUSTOMER SERVICE. ILL JUST ADD THIS TO THE LIST OF COUNTLESS ATTEMPTS TO PURCHASE IN DEMAND RELEASES ON NDC ONLY TO BE DISAPOINTED BY EITHER AN ERROR OR A TIMED OUT MESSAGE AT THE FINAL STAGE OF CHECK OUT! TYPICAL

I REFUSE TO SPEND A PENNY OVER $1K ON THESE. FOR $2000-3000 ILL JUST WAIT FOR YE'S 2ND LINE OF KICKS W LV. HMMMM LETS SEE NIKE OR LV . . . . LV>NIKE ANYDAY

I think everyone heres been like that. This NDC drop is getting everyone on edge, just waiting for the link. Im even scared to go pick up my check in a hour lol. Hopefully they dont drop till night time or early morning lets say 4am

I feel like its gonna drop sometime today between 10am - 8pm

hopefully they don drop till tonight a brother has to run to walmart to get some cereal pray for me been lurking around twitter and ndc since Thursday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom