Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolololol turtle head popping out, I'm in tears.

team all nighter checking in. I'm just eating at this point to stay awake.

I got my phone hard wired to my ipod stereo dock and the volume cranked. As I nod off and someone texts me I jump 3 feet high.lol.  All good tho cause if they go live at like 4am i'll def wake up.

Took a nap from 10 til 3, doesn't look like these are coming out in the next couple of hours... gonna go back to sleep. Goodluck all.

Originally Posted by 94feet

I got my phone hard wired to my ipod stereo dock and the volume cranked. As I nod off and someone texts me I jump 3 feet high.lol.  All good tho cause if they go live at like 4am i'll def wake up.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude crapped his pants by now.
roll.gif

bout to make me some waffles and drown them in syrup.

also would I be able to make an I'd shirt saying "yeezy knows" or "Yeezy taught me 8======D~"

Only store in Az thats gettin em said to stay tuned to their twitter and they'd have info...in the afternoon.. 7pm came around & They finally tweeted to "go ahead and start lining up" but there was already 30 ppl outside they just had to form up.. smh bad business

freshair, Im in AZ too. I live 20 min away and wasnt even gonna bother. I shoulda just went down their and hung out all day, it was my day off. And they letting ppl leave and come back (check in at certain times). I coulda pulled that off as I work about 200 yards away

Originally Posted by shindo03

"Don't worry everyone Yeezy 2's are going to be manufactured up to 200,000, there won't be resell on these because everyone will comfortably have a pair both the platinum and black pairs!"
-Micer 6/7/12

DON'T FORGET THAT.....SMH
I never said there wouldn't be resell, but I stand by my word. I'll admit that Concord numbers was probably an overestimate cuz I was pretty hungover this morning when I wrote that post, but I bet there will be enough to go around. Clown all you want, but I don't see anyone in this thread giving any logical speculation to the numbers produced, all I'm seeing in thread is whining and thirst. Be as pessimistic as you like, it ain't gonna help you get a pair. Honestly, I could care less how many they produce as long as I get a pair of platinums, but I'm confident I'll be able to cop both. If they were THAT limited, why would Nike be letting people get both CW's online? And if I'm wrong, then I guess you get the satisfaction of winning a speculation debate, or something.

freshair, Im in AZ too. I live 20 min away and wasnt even gonna bother. I shoulda just went down their and hung out all day, it was my day off. And they letting ppl leave and come back (check in at certain times). I coulda pulled that off as I work about 200 yards away

Yea my boy was down there all day too... bittersweet cuz im glad for him but you had no chance if you werent already outside, idk why they even bothered sending a tweet. they couldve done it different but oh well 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

Yea my boy was down there all day too... bittersweet cuz im glad for him but you had no chance if you werent already outside, idk why they even bothered sending a tweet. they couldve done it different but oh well 
ohwell.gif
I just don't like how they kept tweeting to be patient and made it seem to hold tight, the info was coming. Then they drop "start the line up". I was waiting all day for the tweet and was like *$+ when I saw it. I wasnt counting on them anyway but a raffle woulda made it more fair. But either way ppl will be pisssed. I dont do camp outs but in fairness I always have thought the ppl who wait in those lines should  have dibs. The twitter rsvp at Scottsdale has been decent to me... I'm about 80% on those. If it wasnt for that option I wouldnt even have a chance.

A little confused as to why people are stalking their computers right now. Why would the NDC drop happen before the 9th?

Lol. Damn. Finna make a chat for NTers pullin' all nighters for the NDC release, save the thread from spam.

this is making the galaxy release look like a military 4 release lol... ok maybe thats a lil extreme.. no riots have taken place... yet

The fact that Nike said they wont say what DAY or time.. thats why were camped out online

Agreed.

It would be just like them to put these up when people are literally and figuritivly "sleeping". Most are banking on these hitting after or on 6/9, but if they dropped tonight there would be less ppl to crash the servers. Either way its worth it, just be a little tired tomorrow
grin.gif
.  I certain don't see these coming on-line during regular hours. My guess is tonight or Sunday night in the wee hours. Just a guess though.

Only store in Az thats gettin em said to stay tuned to their twitter and they'd have info...in the afternoon.. 7pm came around & They finally tweeted to "go ahead and start lining up" but there was already 30 ppl outside they just had to form up.. smh bad business
LOL. I had some friends who were lounging around at Fashion Square near High Point. Sure enough, I saw HP's tweet and called my friend and he was already in line (about 20 deep at this particular point). A little baffled myself that the line formed way before that tweet went out. (Yet HP kept insisting not to line until they put 'official' word out. &$*$ is a joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom