Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u miss out. just wait. its not always getting it now, but getting it someday
smile.gif

regards to all especially the old nikepark & early niketalk guys
smile.gif

all the best. be safe. stay classy
smile.gif

=k=

Originally Posted by Rick2345

FML Lost out on a local raffle now off to pay rape prices -_______________________________________________________________________________________________-
same here I'm so %+##!#@ pissed piece of %@+! computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. $$$@ my life, $$$@ yeezy's and most importantly $$$@ Nike you piece of %@+! company.

I told everyone it wouldn't make sense for NIKE to announce a worldwide release of June 9 and have NDC release today. I wouldn't be surprised if these release early tomorrow since many will be passing on the militaries. It certainly would be unexpected.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

no luck anywhere, my cousins girlfriend who by no means is into sneakers entered the raffle for the las Vegas HOH and received a confirmation.. mind you she is in socal... i am doing everything i can to convince her, to let me get that pair.. lol

What's her #? What sz
happy.gif
lol man i told her ill pick them up and well go to vegas... no response yet
indifferent.gif

long shot, but anyone know info about china releases? ima be there july 15th and maybe, just maybe ill find a par sitting around somewhere lol

hows footaction 34th looking right about now? i know fools been out there for a week already but i also know they get the most pairs in nyc. thinking of trying my luck and heading over there... if they tweet the link in the morning ill cop off my phone (hopefully) but i sure as hell dont wanna be SOL. anybody know the situation over at footaction 34th??

You *$%# soles inc !!!! they said they were gonna do a rsvp before tomorrow so i stayed near my computer all day today after hours and hours i called them ( it is now 8pm) the guy answers and i ask him if the rsvp is still going on and he replied dont even bother there already sold out. $+! man im so pissed im tired of these stores selling to friends and family

Power to all the people who are driving to other states or even taking flights for these. I know I couldn't do that for a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by ezratk

You *$%# soles inc !!!! they said they were gonna do a rsvp before tomorrow so i stayed near my computer all day today after hours and hours i called them ( it is now 8pm) the guy answers and i ask him if the rsvp is still going on and he replied dont even bother there already sold out. $+! man im so pissed im tired of these stores selling to friends and family
that was fd up... they could've tweeted they wasnt doin it anymore, had people waitin on them for nothin

Originally Posted by ezratk

Same thing happened to me Soles is %%%%**$ ghetto and all dirty now. When it opened it was cool but now they just sell +*** because they hire disease ridden, filthy, girls to wear crop tops and short shorts and work in the shop.

those pacquiao boots were too scary. gone in a flash idk what the hell is gonna happen

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

for those of you that won the HOH raffle, what time you planning to pick them up at tomorrow?

lol I see what you did there!
Na, i am flying into NYC to pick them up, want to ensure if I roll in around 12:30pm tomorrow everything will be cool. 

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

IT WONT.

Its the way Nike release the shoes.

no more midnight releases.

These fall in the category because of the hype on them.

So get your sleep and wake up at 7:45am .. and just wait ppl.

Dont waste your time staying up. 
OK, because you said so....Thanks.

Lost out on Montalban RSVP, and I DM'd 1 minute after the announcement lol.....onto NDC, which has not failed me so far, but probably will

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Rick2345

FML Lost out on a local raffle now off to pay rape prices -_______________________________________________________________________________________________-
same here I'm so !*!%$%! pissed piece of !@*+ computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. *%%! my life, *%%! yeezy's and most importantly *%%! Nike you piece of !@*+ company.

I missed out on this too. I was driving and get.the text from premier so i pulled over immediately almost crashing. Then I couldn't stop shaking when trying to DM them.
Zapatohead was holding that peeping turtle for awhile
laugh.gif

Everyone better dust off their 808's and Heartbreaks CD when they are welcomed to heartbreak for not getting a pair of Yeezy 2's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom