Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by jecca650

FYI incase anyone was thinking about sending NikeVandal the money for the "info" i know a couple guys he hasnt responded to after they sent the money. dude is a scammer.

he responded to me so....and still said we are on board for info

all i know is he received the money from 2 different people around 4 hours ago and he hasnt responded to any messages.

I got an NTer that payed him who Asked me if I wanted to split what he already payed, I think he's been touch with him....now i don't know what's going on....I hope the NTer that hit me up wasn't trying to get I've on me to lessen the loss on his end
ohwell.gif
I was actually interested...It seems this is bringing out the worst in people

NDC will not have too many of these available. Expect an instantaneous sell out, especially with the new NDC. I'm 99.9% done trying to cop these.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

NDC will not have too many of these available. Expect an instantaneous sell out, especially with the new NDC. I'm 99.9% done trying to cop these.

Im still unsure are these hitting 6/9 or can it be any time 6/9 and after?

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Lost out on Montalban RSVP, and I DM'd 1 minute after the announcement lol.....onto NDC, which has not failed me so far, but probably will
I DM'd within 20 seconds and nothing. There were people who DM'd in less than 5 and still missed out.
There has to be something rigged about the system. I'm actually glad I didn't get the confirmation because I have been hearing reports of goons looking to rob.

And someone on the forum said that there will be 1,000 of each colorway on NDC....so good luck

I havent bought kicks in so long that I had no clue about the no-midnight release rule or raffles
laugh.gif

how long do you guys think we have to wait this weekend for the link?

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by bay1591

wow bros i just experienced some shady *$*!...a spot called Soles Inc down here in Miami was going to do a RSVP on twitter from their twitter @solesinc...they never tweeted their RSVP tweet but already said they sold out...

Yeah I put them two guys @jakey_soles and @adam_soles on blast on twitter. you do the same dawg.
apparently they tweeted the rsvp at another profile called @pogoskate....they didnt say anything about that in the rules
indifferent.gif

Anybody else get an "Entry" confirmation email from Footlocker just now?

My exact reaction...

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Playing games with my heart right now.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

hows footaction 34th looking right about now? i know fools been out there for a week already but i also know they get the most pairs in nyc. thinking of trying my luck and heading over there... if they tweet the link in the morning ill cop off my phone (hopefully) but i sure as hell dont wanna be SOL. anybody know the situation over at footaction 34th??

Saw the line from Monday- Thursday and today nobody was at that spot no chairs noting at all. I went in and ask no yeezy.

well im off to this party finally got a few hours of sleep i'm hoping these don't drop tonight while i'm at that party cause that spot i'm going to i'm not gonna be able to hear my phone what so ever im gonna try not to even worry about it if it's meant to be it's meant to be i cant sit in front of this computer any longer i need to get out lol well good luck to everybody

wow bros i just experienced some shady *$*!...a spot called Soles Inc down here in Miami was going to do a RSVP on twitter from their twitter @solesinc...they never tweeted their RSVP tweet but already said they sold out...

Yeah I put them two guys @jakey_soles and @adam_soles on blast on twitter. you do the same dawg.
That'll show them, riiiiiiight
roll.gif

Im still unsure are these hitting 6/9 or can it be any time 6/9 and after?
NDC announced they would have both color ways, but didn't announce a date or time. Today, they announced on twitter they wouldn't release until Saturday June 9 @ 8am at the earliest. My best guess is they either release early Saturday or Monday.

im scared about this "new" ndc. it really looks 2000x more difficult

Originally Posted by tampakix

That'll show them, riiiiiiight
roll.gif
part had to laugh at this
laugh.gif
...im still pissed lol

EDIT: wait it seems like we overreacted too early...they tweeted the rsvp lol...
laugh.gif

no luck here from the premier rvsp. got in under 15 seconds.
guess i wasnt the quickest typer for their, probably, one and only size 10.

with the 99% of everyone else, ndc it is.
gl to all.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

same here I'm so %+##!#@ pissed piece of %@+! computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. $$$@ my life, $$$@ yeezy's and most importantly $$$@ Nike you piece of %@+! company.
THE EXACT SAME BS HAPPENED TO ME!!! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

FML and F--- Premier for making the hash tag stupid and mad long the F--- is the point of making it that long and making random letter capped and lower cased? Buncha Dbags. DAM YOU NIKE! 
frown.gif

How could you be mad at that bro when it's fair and square for everybody? They handled it the best way possible that other stores didn't.

Yeah the copy and pasting the hashtag didn't work because it copied the url. Then had to manually type it. The hashtag was tough but they made it challenging and interesting. #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDONTwin and I left out the "I"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the rules of the RSVP if you guys wanna see how they handled it. Other shops should take note.
http://www.premierboutique.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-rsvp-twitter-lottery-information/
Yea it was handled better then other shops but come on, how hard would it have been for the hash tag to just have been,"yeezy2"? Why make people have to type out that ridiculous tag? SMH and even then could he not just pick whatever DMs he wants? How are we so sure this was handled well REALLY either way i'm just annoyed the Hash tag was that long and annoying to copy.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

What's more difficult? It's one step now: select size and add to cart. Either it works and you have them locked down, or your size is gone. No rushing to enter CC info like a crazy person though.

struck out on mercer, montalban but I got through for Premier
pimp.gif
thank you based god and my bay area connect.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

What's more difficult? It's one step now: select size and add to cart. Either it works and you have them locked down, or your size is gone. No rushing to enter CC info like a crazy person though.

its not fully "secured" until you hit place order anyway, couple of steps in between and im worried about that dreaded "sorry this size is out of stock"

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

same here I'm so %+##!#@ pissed piece of %@+! computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. $$$@ my life, $$$@ yeezy's and most importantly $$$@ Nike you piece of %@+! company.
THE EXACT SAME BS HAPPENED TO ME!!! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

FML and F--- Premier for making the hash tag stupid and mad long the F--- is the point of making it that long and making random letter capped and lower cased? Buncha Dbags. DAM YOU NIKE! 
frown.gif

How could you be mad at that bro when it's fair and square for everybody? They handled it the best way possible that other stores didn't.

Yeah the copy and pasting the hashtag didn't work because it copied the url. Then had to manually type it. The hashtag was tough but they made it challenging and interesting. #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDONTwin and I left out the "I"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the rules of the RSVP if you guys wanna see how they handled it. Other shops should take note.

http://www.premierboutique.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-rsvp-twitter-lottery-information/
Yea it was handled better then other shops but come on, how hard would it have been for the hash tag to just have been,"yeezy2"? Why make people have to type out that ridiculous tag? SMH and even then could he not just pick whatever DMs he wants? How are we so sure this was handled well REALLY either way i'm just annoyed the Hash tag was that long and annoying to copy.

I'm sure he's a man of his words and we gotta respect that and move on. I didn't have confidence that I was gonna win anyways given how many people signed up for it. And with 14 pairs to boot. Gotta give them credit for coming up with that hashtag
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom