Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't spend a dollar over 1000 for these if I have to. I believe the prices will drop once the resellers hit the market, maybe not to 1000 but hopefully close

Originally Posted by yungone350

^no nOt crazy at all because im in huntington Beach with 3 g in my pocket drunk hoping to go to a local camp out and bribe someone for 1 g each

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good luck man...hope you come thru and sell me a pair for $1100 lol......j/k mods
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

These AREN'T coming out on NDC this WEEKEND guize...

Go to the movies, watch the game, eat, sleep, get some but they AREN'T dropping on NSC this weekend.

Source?

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

These AREN'T coming out on NDC this WEEKEND guize...

Go to the movies, watch the game, eat, sleep, get some but they AREN'T dropping on NSC this weekend.

Source?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya'll ain't do your homework im guessing. 

Originally Posted by InglewoodBangin

"they made us hate ourselves and love their wealth"-kanye west
they just let some of yall ninjas off the tree 40 years ago...now suddenly EVERYbody want the Yeezy. SAD DAY...one day it will all make sense. 
eyes.gif

welp this was totally unnecessary ....

im hopeful that these will be found somewhere for 1000$....someones rent is gonna need to be payed....

they just let some of yall ninjas off the tree 40 years ago...now suddenly EVERYbody want the Yeezy. SAD DAY...one day it will all make sense. 
eyes.gif
1268109699o0vPka.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr K

eyes.gif

welp this was totally unnecessary ....

eyes.gif
I got $$ that says this dude knows next to nothing about US History... shame on you sir, whatever the hell your damn intent was... you missed 
indifferent.gif

I'm debating when I should wake up. I really don't want to wakeup at 5 PST so I might take the risk and wakeup at 6 PST instead lol...

im not promoting anything. I'm sitting here pressing refriesh on everything just like you. i was jk. jeez you guys sound cranky.

btw that other dude a page back is very unnecessary. hyped releases even bring the trolls out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom