Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can the people that have the yeezy 2 do a glow test? and post some pics or vids of the glow.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by iLLest

NDC will be damn near impossible. I'm hoping home girl from Australia comes through for me.

iLLest!

dont they have even less pairs....

I'm saying.
I remember somebody saying they got like 80 pairs or something for the whole country
laugh.gif

there's not much difference in quality between the real yeezy 2s and fake ones. they're both cheap materials made in china.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, it shouldn't even be all this... Would it really have killed Nike to make these available in south beach quantities? I mean really!!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeezy's gonna be in the "Sportswear" category or what?

On their twitter, they said the only way to access the shoes is through the link they post or call them.  I don't see how that's possible unless the page they use doesn't have any searchable tags or is just on a completely different site...

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Do these run to a size 15?..
I think 14 is the largest...

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 you just made me buy a fake one!!! SMH!!! you've been REPORTED!

LOL are you serious?! didnt you think it was too good to be true...
Lol...almost fell for this
30t6p3b.gif
But I bet you people will still make money off a fake pair once 80 percent of the people fail on NDC 
ohwell.gif

This release is too much for  me 
laugh.gif
its crazy bc i didn't even know the bootleggers got to em already. smh. i tried doing a product number search and a bunch of those sites came up. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

On their twitter, they said the only way to access the shoes is through the link they post or call them.  I don't see how that's possible unless the page they use doesn't have any searchable tags or is just on a completely different site...

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Do these run to a size 15?..
I think 14 is the largest...

Yeah i don't understand it either. So I go to Twitter.com/NikeStore ?!

Yeah or text "follow @nikestore" to 40404 and you'll get the tweets they send out to everyone...

Yeah or text "follow @nikestore" to 40404 and you'll get the tweets they send out to everyone...

Ohhh okay, thanks my dude!

It would be great if ndc released it now since the forum has died. 2:35 pst and 5:35 est lol

Primitive here in the SFV just posted the raffle winners, the person who got a tick after me won a pair...pretty nuts. I'm sad, but ah well. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the HOH raffle and NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom